It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of a Model that won a contest

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I did a screen grab of the UFo from the video...

Now- someone please tell me why, if it's 'all black, and at night' is there this odd video artifact....

All around it, and the smaller box around the ufo itself? What are the blocky artifact around the little window?

Methinks this video smells like old fish all of a sudden....

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
compression?there'0s more of those,darker or lighter,around the pic.

--

you know what i realised?it looks like a face lol.Just focus on the central light in that pic and notice the mouth, 2 eyes and the little lights making the forehead...

lol i need to sleep.

[edit on 8-10-2008 by playguy]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by wylekat
I did a screen grab of the UFo from the video...

Now- someone please tell me why, if it's 'all black, and at night' is there this odd video artifact....

All around it, and the smaller box around the ufo itself? What are the blocky artifact around the little window?

Methinks this video smells like old fish all of a sudden....

I noticed that too...

The action all happens inside the inner box. that leads be to believe that the inner box is the true resolution of the video, and everything around it is flat black filler. That'll happen when the video resolution isn't the same as the frame it's being played in...so this most likely happened when they guy output the video, or during the conversion process to put it on youtube.

This probably could have been explained better, but i don't know ALL of the terms, as i don't really dabble with video editing much.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
pretty cool footage...of course there could be ways of staging that, but to what lengths will people go to trick you? the information appears to be reliable but unfortunately for us we really just have to sit around and wonder if that is really an extraterrestrial craft - it could be so many other things.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I think we should all read this link I have attached it may answer a some of the questions on this thread.

robocat.users.btopenworld.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by MorningStar8741

Well look at any modern Human/Earth aircraft.

Lights for landing, Identifiction, etc...

No reason to assume that Aliens would.t have landing lights on their own craft too.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I don't know. i'm on the fence here.

First the story id tottally bogus,I mean come on bro,,,, "I was hiking and oh, looky wha I found...a camera, with some really good UFO footage on it."

pa-lease.

As far as the laser. I see no laser beam. I see glares, like you'd seeofa bright off a bright sun, but no pinpoint laser from craft strat to the ground or what have uou. Look again, it's just glares like you'd see as a bright strobe passes your vision. Looks alot more like a helicopters spotlight(although red) than a space lazer.

No soung also bothers me.

No otherobjects in the video,aslo bother me alot. This thing coul be the size of someones hand for all we know.

Until further study,this one goes in the trashbin.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
if you saw this with your video cam, would you be compelled to shoot more than a minute of it?

red flag #1

it is very good footage, but the youtube poster said it was on a cam they 'found' while hiking.

thats red flag #2

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nola213
As far as the laser. I see no laser beam. I see glares, like you'd seeofa bright off a bright sun, but no pinpoint laser from craft strat to the ground or what have uou. Look again, it's just glares like you'd see as a bright strobe passes your vision.

between time index 0:52 and 0:58 it sure looks like a directed laser beam, but ultimately i'd have to agree, a glare, they way it orients itself to the cam lens confirms it.

the lack of sound, right.

thats red flag #3

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

My gut feeling from reading many UFO reports is that the lights are
probably propulsion and stability units that happen to give off...light.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Super Great... These have been around for some time, obviously and are not new to this decade. Likely one of ourt hybrid models (ET / Military). Looks like a hybrid from infamous project Aurora. Great video... One day we will all have a high def video or stills with witnesses that are indisputable to the media eye. Great find! Peace

Pic:
tp://flickr.com/photos/12391577@N02/2275890420/sizes/o/

[edit on 8-10-2008 by Baracas]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Please Read This

www.ufoblogger.blogspot.com...

It is an update from ufo blogger on the video as it seems it may be CGI but no real proof as yet.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Let me see if I got this right.... This is supposed to be footage from a pilot??

The description on YouTube says that the footage was "found on a camera that was found in the Smokey Mountains" ...which sounds like a far cry from Dublin Ireland.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by tarifa37

Oh my GOSH!!!!!

It's Happening!!!!!!!!!

www.youtube.com...

I like it a lot.
It could be better.

teslaandlyne (5 seconds ago)
Why don't you put fear into the heart of the CFR/TC Illuminati by putting
Tesla in like the sand cloud in The Mummy.
Millions are spent hiding Tesla so they must fear him more than Jesus.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 05:23 AM
link   
F-35 (STOVL) in hover mode?
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Seems a bit suspect to me!
This reminds me of the 'Roswell incident' - we've found a UFO OFFICIAL, then the next day, ah, it's just a weather balloon!
I think personally there is something HUGE about this. Obviously the powers that be in the Irish Government and probably with the British flexing their muscles, this will simply dissapear never to be seen again.

I have tried on several occasions to contact the UFO society in Ireland by email to see when this footage will be released, but nobody has bothered replying.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Pretty cool video, real or not. The lights and laser(?) look pretty slick. Lack of other references in the video put me solid in the "neutral" camp. Attempting to assign function to the lights makes me smile, I wonder if Chimps try and do the same when a Land Rover shows up on the Savanah.

Anyway where is the real video already. I want to get this whole"Disclosure" business over with. Yes we are not alone -blah-blah-, We were waiting for the right time -blah-blah- velcro was not an alien invention but soft serve ice cream is -blah-blah-.

Its so annoying having to wait for revelation.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Maybe...JUST maybe...someones feeding off the 'WE GOTTA SEE THE IRISH UFO FOOTAGE' hype... made this vid which obviously resembles the origional description and posted it on youtube announmously* with some BS story...or maybe it's the real deal, that Irish news website is bound to post the origional soon anyway

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   
PLEASE edit the title of this thread. It's misleading. This has nothing to do with the Irish footage. All you're doing is confusing people and even creating disinformation.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I just received a reply from the video poster. He told me that he has updated the info on the video so everyone check it out. He said he should know more over the weekend and hopefully let us know more by Monday.

www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join