It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of a Model that won a contest

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by podizzle

Originally posted by DrDil
While the couple who were married are convinced it was their lanterns, Carl Nally still emphatically denies that there is even the slightest chance that there are lanterns involved and this recent video was posted with a completely different backstory on YouTube. (A backstory that the original poster is still elaborating on via the comments section of YouTube).

The RealUFOS.net website put two and two together, came up with 5 and ran with it by suggesting that it WAS the Irish conference footage. Carl Nally specifically states that there were four UFOs that’s why it raises suspicions as to was it just 12 lanterns, but then there’s no accounting for the laser which is what I mentioned in an earlier Blog post.

I’d contacted and corresponded with both Amanda (bride) and the events manager at the hotel but can’t further confirm anything (other than the actual time of release) due to receiving no information from Carl who it currently appears is holding the footage to ransom for the price of a conference ticket.

Carl has yet to respond by email so I guess all we can do is wait until Carl Nally publicly releases the footage (or it’s leaked) then compare with known lanterns.

Oh, and completely disregard this latest (Smokey mountain) footage!!

Cheers.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by MorningStar8741

they dont care or have no need to hide themselves ; we are to them like are cows to us

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Just an update,the guy who made the model "Jeff Wilson" has put the original video up onto youtube with sound uk.youtube.com... BTW can anyone tell me how you upload a yt video so it appears on the thread as a player box?

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
A model???? seriously? seriously??

you all can`t be serious, so this guy creates an absolutely amazing black triangle for a contest that no one records, there is one picture of ( make that 2 including the one from the blog, looks nothing like it in IMO) and the guy who does film it, decides to put it up on youtube as some kind of incredibly backwards story??

If you people cannot recognize a psy-op on you, and you accept some truly unbelievable debunking explanations regarding this video, then you can`t win. I know there are alot of you who know and believe this to be real and are not speaking up. Why? fear of ridicule? from whom? everyone is anonymous here, what do you care?

This is REAL footage, REAL.

Do you know how much work has gone on to discredit this video?

A model??

I DARE you to take a look at this again. Then tell me this is a model from a contest that no one has ever heard about, yet this people are so knowledgeable about triangles that they can re-create one, film it and trick everyone but there is no documentation, yeah right!

Take a look at the video again, really look at it. you`ll see this is no model, regardless how many are trying to persuade you differently.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I take it this must be the same guy and the same model right?

wow he must really be good.

www.livevideo.com...

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Here is the Full lenght video of the UFO model contest.

Maybe I psy-oped myself.

vids.myspace.com...

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Conluceo

You do realize that the last post made to this thread before yours was 2 years ago? those members are probably married and raising their kids now.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Just Wondering

yes I did, just that this video was reposted recently on a thread that was closed down due to this one, so I made my comments...the tree still makes a sound i guess...

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

Anytime I see a video of an amazing UFO which the cameraman cannot keep in the middle of the picture or in focus then I know its fake. These new CGI attempts are doing their best to give the illusion of real world camera users but go so completely overboard its ridiculous. If I had a UFO in my sites I would not zoom in and out and in and out and pan left and right and up and down out of the center. They assume everyone that films a UFO is a one handed, one legged, idiot.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
interestingg

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by neirid
interestingg

Neirid.....

I can see you have simply inserted the word "interesting" in 20 different threads, in order to increase your post count.

I'm not sure that's what you're supposed to do on here.

Do you have any commentary regarding this, or the other 19 threads in which you have copied & pasted the word "interesting"?

Regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Hello my name is Kuka, Aqualung2012's fiancee. I am a personal long time friend of Joshua P Warren and Mobius and other team members of L.E.M.U.R. The whole propose of Joshua's UFO contest was "to study fake UFOs in order to rule them out in imaging analysis." Which is where this footage was captured.

Through the years of my involvement with Joshua and his team they have often spoke of this as an interesting occurrence in L.E.M.U.R.'s history. I personally know Jeff Wilson (the creator of this model). He still has his UFO model that was used during the contest and has taken photos of the model himself and can easily create the same video again.

Here is a link the the event with other photographs of the model in question. Asheville paranormal society

If the footage in question still had it's audio you would hear Joshua in the background on his megaphone and participants laughing and clapping.

Any claims of this taking place in Ireland is false as Asheville North Carolina is far away from there. Also someone claiming having found this footage in the forest is also untrue. Though the contest did take place at a forest preserve.

Here is a link to one of our shadowbox pages on the subject. Hoax Research Center

So mystery solved this was no extraterrestrials visiting us on earth (this time). This was merely some footage taken at our UFO contest in NC.

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join