It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christian Prophesy: Olymics, WW3, Obama, China and more

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Pre-Tribulation rapture is a fabricated fallacy.

There will be no free ride.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by cormag

There are a lot of things like that in the bible, that make no sense.

I took a look at who translated it and found out it was The Pope and the Catholic Church. The same group who has a library full of ancient writing and information they are keeping secret.

I believe the Tibetans also have been collecting and preserving a lot of ancient information. But why they want to keep that a secret, I have no idea. It could possibly be the Catholic Church posing as Buddhist Monks.

The Bible, at best, is a watered down version. They seem to want people to be subdued and under control.

Self control is good, but I don't need the Catholic Church to hold a club over my head in order to be honest and good, treating my brothers and sisters with civility.

About the time being short, that part is right on the money. 2098 or whatever may be a time but it also says time will be cut short for the people's sake.

Take heed, the time is short in human terms.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by depth om

*Waiting for you to back up your claims with scripture*

I've posted my sources, you will not win this debate.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   
That's just it... there is nothing saying those who have opened their hearts door to Christ, will be taken up before the tribulation.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   

"Free Ride! Take it sleazy!" by Fog Can or something.

I agree, no free rides, we will all feel the pinch in the roundup of citizens/dissidents.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   

That's just it... there is nothing saying those who have opened their hearts door to Christ, will be taken up before the tribulation.

I say knee thay! I think...what do I think. I think that death is death. and we all will experience it someday. The romance associated with being chosen is/must be fiction at best/minimum. All I am saying is, it will be wonderful, but we must first choose...how it will go down. I personally, do not want to die by their hands (the Dick Cheney hands).

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Straw man, I didn't say anything about "opening a door" in one's heart.

Show your evidence.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez

"Free Ride! Take it sleazy!" by Fog Can or something.

I agree, no free rides, we will all feel the pinch in the roundup of citizens/dissidents.

Where do you get this "free ride" nonsense?

God ALWAYS removes the righteous before he allows His angels to administer His judgment upon the Earth.

Lot, Noah et cetra.

“Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal [must] put on immortality” (1 Cor. 15:51-53)

"For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ." 1 Thesselonians 5:9

I'll start with 2. Now your turn.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez

I say knee thay! I think...what do I think. I think that death is death. and we all will experience it someday. The romance associated with being chosen is/must be fiction at best/minimum.

Fiction? Why is Paul lying then?

I Thessalonians 4:16-17 - "For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord."

I Corinthians 15: 51 - "Behold, I show you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed."

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   

u must learn that every answer u get will not have a book or scripture to prove what u say is true. for example, corinthians goes past 13 and jesus was not killed by the cross.he will killed by a roman with a spear. which gave birth to the spear of Longinus and the son of the devil which is the roman who killed jesus. the spear will double ur power.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by cormag

u must learn that every answer u get will not have a book or scripture to prove what u say is true. for example, corinthians goes past 13 and jesus was not killed by the cross.he will killed by a roman with a spear. which gave birth to the spear of Longinus and the son of the devil which is the roman who killed jesus. the spear will double ur power.

And what proof do you have of this that you say? How is it that you can bring forth words with no backing? what book did you get this out of?

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by chimpy38

it's basic knowlegde for some catholics. very few are told the truth. the spear is real hitler had it. how else could the germans beat both france and europe. when he lost the spear the germans got their ass kicked. the vatican is belived to have the spear now or it's lost. the vatican in itself is a threat. the book that has corinthians go pass 13 will not be found so easily.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
OK so show me this spear???? non Christians always say show me your god so i say show me this spear and show me the Corinthians going past 13 i don't see it.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 02:03 AM
link   

u can google the spear of longinus. but finding the book that contains corinthians going pass 13 is "hard to find", seriously it is.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
i have Googled this spear and most of the people who believed in this spear never even got their hands on it. and most of the information on it is vague and here say . It is this one said and that one seen nothing is proven fact.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 03:59 AM
link   

the spear is broken. it was recorded that many kings threwout history had some pieces or shards of the spear. u cant find it for it is scattered threw out the world.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 04:36 AM
link   
I think you're getting confused with Lord of the rings

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Reddupo

lord of the rings has nothing to do with the spear of longinus. i think u r confused

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by cormag

WOW!!!

I was watching one of my favorite Prophecy pastors and he discussed the spear and the spirit connected to it!

Lemme know what you think my friend:

video 1

Video 2

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by TH3ON3
Of course it is rational. The war with Georgia is a sign, nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. This is the begining of sorrows in my opinion, and yes we are not far from the second coming of Jesus.

It is scary to think of just how easily this could be the start of WWIII. Make no mistake, Isreal will see Russia BUSY and launch the attack against the kingdom of Iran. It makes sense to do it right now.

So those who know and believe in Jesus need to pray that God returns soon to take those who are sealed away before the beginning of sorrows.

Who are the ones who wll be rescued by God, ALL those who have asked Jesus to be the Lord of their life.

Do not fear, for lo I AM with you always...Even until the end!

Second Coming? First One died in 1000 BC, second one died in Y2K. Should be the Third Coming should it not?

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join