It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christian Prophesy: Olymics, WW3, Obama, China and more

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
?

I'm lost here. You realize "B.C." stands for "before CHRIST" right?

And His 2nd coming to Earth hasn't happened yet, there hasn't even been a 3rd temple built in Jerusalem yet.

We are between His 1st coming, and His 2nd.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
?

And His 2nd coming to Earth hasn't happened yet, there hasn't even been a 3rd temple built in Jerusalem yet.

Sorry typo on my part.........either way first one did not happen so no reason to believe the second one will................

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bone Collector

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
?

Sorry typo on my part.........either way first one did not happen so no reason to believe the second one will................

First one what? Those who said other ones would happen (2nd coming) refused to acknowledge that scripture said certain things must happen first.

All preceding prophecies have come true, the next event on the prophetic timeline is the Gog Magog war (WW 3), then it's the rapture.

Heck, the 2nd coming cannot happen until 1,260 days after the "abomination of desolation." And even for that to happen there needs to be a 3RD TEMPLE in Jerusalem.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Whatever you say but I would not hold my breath you may turn blue....

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Whatever you say but I would not hold my breath you may turn blue....

Hold my breath for what? The next event on the prophecy timeline is WW 3.

That will start when Israel bombs Iran.

Man, John sure was a smart cookie to tell us all these things in 95 AD.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Well I hope for your sake and all the Suicide Propheteers sake you get your wish........ever seen what a nuclear blast does to people? It ain't pretty. John was smart alright if you call psychotic smart.

[edit on 9/2/2008 by Bone Collector]

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Well I hope for your sake and all the Suicide Propheteers sake you get your wish........ever seen what a nuclear blast does to people? It ain't pretty. John was smart alright if you call psychotic smart.

[edit on 9/2/2008 by Bone Collector]

??? The men launching the nukes are the psychos. John simply told us what would happen.

He received a vision of the future, he didn't give orders for man to do so.

I was being sarcastic with the "smart" comment, pointing out that it was a vision from God that John saw these things 2,000 years ago. He wasn't "smart" for guessing them, it was God revealing what would happen at the end.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Alright, got it...........

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

do u no wat spirit sleeps in that spear?

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by cormag

do u no wat spirit sleeps in that spear?

If I had to guess it's Abadnon. (sp?)

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I did not realize there was a war still raging in this thread.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by For(Home)Country
I did not realize there was a war still raging in this thread.

Absolutely!

How are you doing brother?

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   

its the son of the devil, he who killed jesus. i forgot wat his name is. but i no it isnt longinus anymore. i think its damien. but i'm not sure.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   

its the son of the devil, he who killed jesus. i forgot wat his name is. but i no it isnt longinus anymore. i think its damien. but i'm not sure.

Jesus is God, he was made flesh. He wasn't "killed" so to speak, but gave His spirit up freely. If He desired He easily could have freed Himself from the cross, but that was not His purpose. If you read the scriptures, He gave up His spirit before Longinus pierced His side. His side was pierced to make sure He was in fact dead. he cried out loud "It is finished" and His spirit left Him and He slumped. The Roman centurion pierced Him to make sure He was dead.

After Jesus’ death, the soldiers break the legs of the two criminals crucified alongside Him (John 19:32), causing suffocation. Death would then occur quicker. When they came to Jesus, He was already dead so they did not break His legs (John 19:33). Instead, the soldiers pierced His side (John 19:34) to assure that He was dead. In doing this, it is reported that “blood and water came out” (John 19:34), referring to the watery fluid surrounding the heart and lungs.

www.apu.edu...

It also fulfilled prophecy which stated not one of His bones would be broken.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   

when the spear pierced jesus he "left his body", not the cross. christians get that part confused alot.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by cormag

You mean, 'the Spear of destiny'?
Along with the grail.
A BIG part of the antichrist religion.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   

when the spear pierced jesus he "left his body", not the cross. christians get that part confused alot.

No, the spear didn't kill him. Did you read even the medical description of a crucifixion?

Maybe us Christians believe it a certain way because that is what the Bible clearly says.

It's also pertinent to note that unlike the 2 robbers, the Roman soldiers didn't have to break Christ's legs, he was already dead.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   

the vatican lied and said he was killed by the cross. everything having to do with christ in europe is overlooked by the vatican. u cant believe everything in the bible for the vatican doesnt want everyone to no the power of the spear, so they made changes in the bilbe. u can find this in one of the many books the vatican keeps locked away.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   

the vatican lied and said he was killed by the cross. everything having to do with christ in europe is overlooked by the vatican. u cant believe everything in the bible for the vatican doesnt want everyone to no the power of the spear, so they made changes in the bilbe. u can find this in one of the many books the vatican keeps locked away.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Clearskies

the grail is just a cup that will heal u of wat ill's u and make u feel younger. it is not part of the antichrist religion.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join