It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christian Prophesy: Olymics, WW3, Obama, China and more

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by TH3ON3

Ummm... You know the thing you said about dividing 666 by 2092 and getting pi? It's not right.

For a start 666/2092 = 0.318355641 (and so on). Even if you do what I assume you were trying to do and divide 2092 by 666 you get 3.14114114. Pi, on the other hand, begins 3.14159265. So you make it to 4 decimel points. Which is interesting, I'll admit, but which isn't the same as dividing two rational numbers and coming up with the most well known irrational number. Nice try though.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by cormag

I was just about to post the same question..... WTF is Mars supposed to do with this???? OHHHHHH.... maybe the god of war????

nah....

-Euclid

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

the illuminati use necromencery!? thats a very dangerous art of elder magic or "black magic". how dare they steal the secret of summoning demons and undead and how to cheat death. they no not of the dangers of such a book.those idiots might accidentaly summon a demon that can kill us all. it must be destroyed.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by cormag

the illuminati use necromencery!? thats a very dangerous art of elder magic or "black magic". how dare they steal the secret of summoning demons and undead and how to cheat death. they no not of the dangers of such a book.those idiots might accidentaly summon a demon that can kill us all. it must be destroyed.
My brother, the Illuminati are all satan worshippers. They call demons their "spirit guides". These "spirit guides" have been telling them what to do policy-wise since ancient Babylon through modern day with the Council of Foreign Relations. The Columbia branch of the Illuminati formed America, that is why we have the District of "Columbia", Columbia university, Columbia records, Columba Broadcasting Station, et cetra.

I have no idea if you have studied them or not, but watch as many Google videos you can about the Illuminati on Youtube. Do this ASAP because the US Government is rapidly doing as much as they can to censor your ability to watch such videos.

You WILL BE utterly astounded to learn 95% of everything you learned in history class was a lie.

Also look at quotes made by Albert Pike and Manley Hall, founders of the Illuminati and Freemasonry. You'll find that once Freemasons reach level 30 they are given pure Luciferian doctrine. Here is just a couple:

The Masonic Hierarchy intentionally misleads lower degree Masons. 33rd Degree Freemason Albert Pike stated this fact well in his well known book 'Morals And Dogma':

"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be mislead"...page 104-105

"The Blue Degrees are but the outer court or portico of the Temple. Part of the symbols are displayed there to Initiate, but he is intentionally misled by false interpretations. It is not intended that he shall understand them, but it is intended he shall imagine he understands them." page 819

Albert Pike, "Morals and Dogma" ^^^^^

And here:

Instructions to the 23 Supreme Councils of the World, July 14, 1889. Recorded by A.C. De La Rive in La Femme et l'Enfant dans la FrancMaconnerie Universelle on page 588:

"That which we must say to a crowd is - We worship a God, but it is the God that one adores without superstition. To you, Sovereign Grand Inspectors General, we say this, that you may repeat it to the Brethren of the 32nd, 31st, and 30th degrees - The Masonic Religion should be, by alll of us initates of the high degrees, maintained in the purity of the Luciferian Doctrine.

If Lucifer were not God, would Adonay whose deeds prove his cruelty, perdify and hatred of man, barbarism and repulsion for science, would Adonay and his priests, calumniate him?
Yes, Lucifer is God, and unfortunately Adonay is also god. For the eternal law is that there is no light without shade, no beauty without ugliness, no white without black, for the absolute can only exist as two gods: darkness being necessary to the statue, and the brake to the locomotive.

Thus, the doctrine of Satanism is a heresy; and the true and pure philosophical religion is the belief in Lucifer, the equal of Adonay; but Lucifer, God of Light and God of Good, is struggling for humanity against Adonay, the God of Darkness and Evil."

www.geocities.com...

[edit on 18-8-2008 by NOTurTypical]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   

they are all so ignorant. the demons they are summoning must be from babylon, the one place the bible tells is roaring with them. i no of how they manipulated the world. this illuminti can be stop there is but one way. but i think it won't work

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   

they are all so ignorant. the demons they are summoning must be from babylon, the one place the bible tells is roaring with them. i no of how they manipulated the world. this illuminti can be stop there is but one way. but i think it won't work
It can ONLY be stopped by God. When Satan and the demons and all evil men are cast forever into the lake of fire for eternity.

Very soon that time is coming, when the Illuminati finally have their world government and religion, when their "messiah" sets himself up in the third Jewish temple and declares that he is God it will begin the wrath of God on the wicked.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   

sorry to bother you, but i kinda enjoy reading what you write and i have a couple more questions. How did we get this image of Jesus with the long hair and the hand symbols and again i am a Christan, but what stops other religions from saying that they're god isn't the one from the video and that they worship the spirit and not the image....

if this is all common knowledge sorry but im new to actually learning about religion instead of blindly following what my parents and the church i used go to have been teaching me for 16 years.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   

john todd said that if the illumaniti loses its wealth, it will be destroyed. my plan is sort of impossible. if a group of the world's greatest hackers team up, they can steal the illumaniti's life line(money).then give the money to the starving people of the world or who ever they want. since a group of hackers took the money their is no way to find out where it went.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jstykz31

sorry to bother you, but i kinda enjoy reading what you write and i have a couple more questions. How did we get this image of Jesus with the long hair and the hand symbols and again i am a Christan, but what stops other religions from saying that they're god isn't the one from the video and that they worship the spirit and not the image....

if this is all common knowledge sorry but im new to actually learning about religion instead of blindly following what my parents and the church i used go to have been teaching me for 16 years.
We got this image of "Jesus Christ/Satan" because man rejected the command forbidding it.

We are to worship God in the spirit, not with our eyes. We are instructed to never make an image of anything in heaven, or of God.

This is the precise reason why.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 02:00 AM
link   

john todd said that if the illumaniti loses its wealth, it will be destroyed. my plan is sort of impossible. if a group of the world's greatest hackers team up, they can steal the illumaniti's life line(money).then give the money to the starving people of the world or who ever they want. since a group of hackers took the money their is no way to find out where it went.

But friend, they also control the PHYSICAL things the money is backed with, Gold, Oil, et cetra. They cannot be stopped, in fact their operation is being allowed by God for a short season so that His ultimate will can be done through their destruction at the end of the Great Tribulation.

Trust God, his reasoning, timing, and judgments will be perfect. Trust God to exact his judgment at His appointed time. When we are in Him we are protected, remember, they can ONLY kill our bodies, if they do there is a GREAT reward for being martyred for Christ.

The Illuminati can ONLY kill the body, God can kill both the body AND soul in hell:

Matt 10:28 - "And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear Him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell."

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by For(Home)Country

There are in fact 2 tribulations during the 7 year time of Jacob's Trouble. There is Tribulation (first 3 1/2 years) and the Great Tribulation (later 3 1/2 years). It is true God removed Noah from the Flood, Lot from Sodom, but remember that Jonah went into the Belly of the Great Fish for 3 days. Daniel into the Lion's den. Millions of Christians have been persecuted, maimed, tortured, and killed since Jesus' brother James was killed by Herod. Do not think that we are immune from Persecution.

We will be sustained from the Great Wrath of the Trumpet and Bowl Judgments. I fully expect to see the 6 Seals opened. I fully expect to see the AntiChrist Revealed. I fully expect to see Russia invade Israel. But I hope that I won't due to the Rapture. Prepare your hearts and life for the time of trouble but hope that we will be spared.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by cormag

The Greeks and Japanese lost their mojo a long time ago. But it would be great if they could recapture it and do what you say.

This thread is excellent. I have always wondered what role the United States would play in the Bible's prophecy.

I do believe all countries will turn against Israel, including the United States.

I've read a little bit about Lord Maitreya but don't view him as the real anti-christ. I think people see him like that only in certain parts of the world.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

I've read a little bit about Lord Maitreya but don't view him as the real anti-christ. I think people see him like that only in certain parts of the world.

Yes, that's true... NOW. But when the Christians are removed/raptured, then those who are left behind and don't know ANYTHING about the prophecies, they will all believe he is God. Even the hardcore atheists will think he's God when he preforms those miracles.

Stop for a second and ponder this:

1. Antichrist stages a fake alien invasion. (Many Bible/prophecy scholars think ETs are fallen angels)
2. The world thinks he "magically" makes them disappear!
(In reality Satan tells his demons to take a chill for a few seasons)
3. He offers a "solution" to the huuuge economic disasters world-wide. (That his human servants/Illuminati created in the first place)
4. He raises people from the dead. (Actually demons taking human forms just to deceive.)

Read about Maitreya's "Day of Declaration". You tell me my friend, after someone does that even a hardcore atheist will think he is God.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Have a gander, read all this link and then ask yourself:

"Do these 'benevolent' (LOL) ETs sound like our loving 'creators', or lying demons?

UFO's, the antichrist, and the NWO

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   

but when are the Christians are raptured won't at least some people notice and think.. "hey, they called it maybe i shouldn't bow to this guy."

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Jstykz31

the bible said he would be thrown into a lake of fire and will not die. the bilbe says nothing about wat happens after he is freed from the lake. i find this to be a little wierd. i dont no about the greeks, but the japanese can regain their mojo easily. look at their technology.they already have a mech(robot u can fight with in battles). imagine if they focus only on weapons a little more.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   

you give a lot of good points to ponder. But aren't there some people who will be left behind and will refuse to worship the beast for they know that he is the anti-christ or am I getting my facts mixed up.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

that's what i thought . or maybe hoped, but hey i've never read the bible nor do i know much about religion so maybe im wrong.

edited for my crappy grammar

[edit on 20-8-2008 by Jstykz31]

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Jstykz31

Ok from what I understand Jesus will take all the Christians with him. However after the rapture happens some people will repent, ask for forgiveness, and become born again Christians. Their life will be miserable because the Anti-christ will have all those who don't accept the mark of the Beast put to death. Nobody will be able to sell or buy without the mark. Life will be hell for a Christian after the rapture. I've seen a few movies about it and have read revelations but it has been quite awhile.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Okay, I'll combine you guy's questions together.

Jstykz31:

"but when are the Christians are raptured won't at least some people notice and think.. "hey, they called it maybe i shouldn't bow to this guy.""

Jam321:

"you give a lot of good points to ponder. But aren't there some people who will be left behind and will refuse to worship the beast for they know that he is the anti-christ or am I getting my facts mixed up?"

There will be MANY people coming to the Lord during the Tribulation. The Holy Spirit doesn't work to much right now like it did in the first century, it will during the tribulation like it did back then. This is referred to the "early and latter rains". There will also be 144,000 anointed/elected Jewish prophets/evangelists that will be marked by God to stand against the NWO and the antichrist.

There will also be MANY people who at some point accepted Jesus Christ as their savior, but never took the next step to serve him. Many of these people are in churches today, they will witness the faithful Christians raptured and will come back to Jesus Christ will "all their power, mind, and soul". There will also be agnostics, atheists, and people from other faiths who would have heard at some point about the rapture and will rush to the Bible for clues, will buy "end times" books to try and learn what they refused to look into the first time they heard about Biblical prophecy/end times events.

Now, mid-way through the tribulation Satan will be thrown from heaven to Earth and it says he will possess the antichrist and will immediately begin wo take his wrath out on th Jews and Christians. The mid-way point is when the Satan possessed antichrist will require all to worship him and receive the mark of they will be executed. It will be virtually the exact same as King Nebuchadnezzar did in the book of Daniel, when he forced all to worship his image or they were thrown into the fiery furnace.

Those people need not to worry, there is a VERY special reward for martyrs from God, in fact Jesus says those who give their life for him are "blessed" and they will receive a great reward. Remember, the first death is temporary. The Bible also says that those who accept the mark and worship the beast can never "change their minds", their fate is sealed.

Jesus is ONLY going to rapture those people actually doing the will of God, there will be MILLIONS of people who think they are Christian who will have to endure the tribulation because they are not ready.

If you'd like me to support this with specific verses please ask and I'll do so.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join