It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christian Prophesy: Olymics, WW3, Obama, China and more

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

erm, no, the leader of babylon the great sits on 7 hills/mountains in the city where alot of christians have already been killed for simply being christians. it's a city not a country. you can't switch back and forth like that, unless the text does? and that you would have to prove to me

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by For(Home)Country

interesting, although i always get a bit worried when God's words are spoken in king james english, it's still possible that God may relate to us in the language He feels we are most capable of identifying with Him.

i'm always interested in references to rapture. my poor body is broken and mangled. putting on immortality, such a relief that would be.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by cormag

the vatican lied and said he was killed by the cross. everything having to do with christ in europe is overlooked by the vatican. u cant believe everything in the bible for the vatican doesnt want everyone to no the power of the spear, so they made changes in the bilbe. u can find this in one of the many books the vatican keeps locked away.

I'm speaking about the KJV, that version of scripture was translated from the Koine Greek manuscripts. They rejected the Textus Recepticus Greek manuscripts that the Roman Catholic Bible used. That Greek originated in Alexandria Egypt and had Hindu and Buddhist influences.

This is the same Greek manuscript that the church at Antioch used, which the book of Acts calls the "fist Christian church".

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   

the vatican lied and said he was killed by the cross. everything having to do with christ in europe is overlooked by the vatican. u cant believe everything in the bible for the vatican doesnt want everyone to no the power of the spear, so they made changes in the bilbe. u can find this in one of the many books the vatican keeps locked away.

Power of the spear???

The power of Jesus Christ is infinitely more powerful than the spear! lol

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo

erm, no, the leader of babylon the great sits on 7 hills/mountains in the city where alot of christians have already been killed for simply being christians. it's a city not a country. you can't switch back and forth like that, unless the text does? and that you would have to prove to me

Vatican CITY is a kingdom....

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   

the power of the spear is equal to that of christ. for the antichrist is christ equivalent. men choose the power of the spear then the power of christ. for the spear lets its holder conquer their enemy with ease. also for the simple fact the spear is an object that u can see and feel rather then the holy spirit.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   

the power of the spear is equal to that of christ. for the antichrist is christ equivalent. men choose the power of the spear then the power of christ. for the spear lets its holder conquer their enemy with ease. also for the simple fact the spear is an object that u can see and feel rather then the holy spirit.

Absolutely false.

Can the spear raise a man from the dead?
Can it part seas?
Can it flood the Earth?

Jesus Christ is God Almighty, the spear most likely has a powerful demon attached to it. But demons shudder in the presence of the Lord.

There were "legions" possessing a man outside the city gates and they BEGGED Jesus not to send them back to the Abyss, so the Lord sent them into a herd of pigs.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   

yes it can bring back the dead as long as the body is holding the spear.yes it can flood the earth by forcing the holder to change the climate with gobal warming.as long as the spear is in someones hands they control the fate of the world, weather it may be for good or evil.u must be very lucky if u can control the spear.also "legion" is a weak demon, it depends on other demons to help.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   

yes it can bring back the dead as long as the body is holding the spear.yes it can flood the earth by forcing the holder to change the climate with gobal warming.as long as the spear is in someones hands they control the fate of the world, weather it may be for good or evil.u must be very lucky if u can control the spear.also "legion" is a weak demon, it depends on other demons to help.
You have bought into satan's lies hook, line, and sinker. It's okay though, we were told from the beginning of time that Satan is the father of them.

You're forgetting about a concept of the "providence of God", meaning, NOTHING happens on this Earth unless God Almighty permits it, not even a sparrow falling dead to the Earth. We're talking about the same Jesus Christ who will destroy the armies of the world at the and of the age with His SHOUT alone.

This is ridiculous when you stop and think, you are attributing more power to the creation than the CREATOR. Find a way to take the red pill for a minute, (figuratively of course), remember that virtually everything you have come to know has been a LIE. From the father of lies. Satan controls his own by fear, by lies, by micro-management. Jesus conceals nothing, all His truth is in plain sight.

And "legion" wasn't a 'weak' demon. They identified themselves as such when Jesus asked because they were MANY, a literal legion of demons were in 1 man. We learn from Mark a few things, so many demons were in this man that even CHAINS couldn't hold him, we also learn that even these demons worshipped Jesus and were terrified of Him, and we also learn that there were at LEAST 2,000 spirits inside the man:

Mark 5:1-13

"A Demon-Possessed Man Healed

Then they came to the other side of the sea, to the country of the Gadarenes. And when He had come out of the boat, immediately there met Him out of the tombs a man with an unclean spirit, who had his dwelling among the tombs; and no one could bind him, not even with chains, because he had often been bound with shackles and chains. And the chains had been pulled apart by him, and the shackles broken in pieces; neither could anyone tame him. And always, night and day, he was in the mountains and in the tombs, crying out and cutting himself with stones. When he saw Jesus from afar, he ran and worshiped Him. And he cried out with a loud voice and said, “What have I to do with You, Jesus, Son of the Most High God? I implore You by God that You do not torment me.” For He said to him, “Come out of the man, unclean spirit!” Then He asked him, “What is your name?” And he answered, saying, “My name is Legion; for we are many.” Also he begged Him earnestly that He would not send them out of the country. Now a large herd of swine was feeding there near the mountains. So all the demons begged Him, saying, “Send us to the swine, that we may enter them.” And at once Jesus[c] gave them permission. Then the unclean spirits went out and entered the swine, (there were about two thousand); and the herd ran violently down the steep place into the sea, and drowned in the sea."

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Did you also notice where it said "Jesus gave them permission??

That is the providence of God my friend. He allowed the man to be demon-possessed, just for the fact that Jesus would later heal him, also Jesus allowed them to enter the swine, because those swine were raised simply for the sacrifices by the Romans to Zeus. Jews didn't raise pigs. Jesus robbed the Romans of their sacrificial pigs at the SAME time. lol

Who says God doesn't have a sense of humor?

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 04:35 AM
link   

i never said i believed. its just as the bible tells of the spear of destiny.he who has it control the fate of the world and jesus cant beat satan alone. jesus had to jump him with 3 other archangles. also god allows the evil of the spear to make the playing field a little even. God doesnt have to say anything except "lock him up" and an angel will lock the chain of power satan was given

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 04:38 AM
link   

i never said i believed. its just as the bible tells of the spear of destiny.he who has it control the fate of the world and jesus cant beat satan alone. jesus had to jump him with 3 other archangles. also god allows the evil of the spear to make the playing field a little even. God doesnt have to say anything except "lock him up" and an angel will lock the chain of power satan was given

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 08:02 AM
link   

You keep saying that, but I can't remember a SINGLE verse saying that Jesus had to "jump satan". Secondly, Jesus is God, the Holy Spirit is as well, God is 3 persons in 1.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   

wtf is wrong with u christians. how can a god send his only son and that son claims to be the creator himself. u christians were always scared of the truth. it took simon,micheal, gabriel and jesus to defeat lucifer so god wouldnt have to kill lucifer himself. God is only an single entity. everything else is just a creation made by the creator

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by cormag

I tell you what... If you don't want to take my word for it, or anyone else's then you can just wait till judgment day and ask Jesus yourself to explain it. I'm sure he will explain it in great detail.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by For(Home)Country

Okaayyy wow. After just reading for 2 mins about this "Lord Maitreya", he seems to be everything that fits in with what the bible describes as the anti christ. I read your other stuff, NOTurTypical, but I found another website that was slightly easier to read, and really to the point, which can be found here.
Scary stuff.

The only thing that I'm sketchy about is that he doesn't seem to nearly have enough power in the world to become a world leader, like the antichrist is supposed to. But maybe he'll strike yet. Scary stuff. Say, an assassination took place and this man died. Do you think that would derail the world a couple of years? I dunno, that question just popped into my head.

[edit on 103131p://222 by For(Home)Country]

This guy has his own floor at the U.N. building in N.Y. (Share International)
He has access to every world leader and yes unbelievably was in the oval office with our current president Bush. Remember Bush saying that God told him to invade Iraq? Scary thought hu?

This guy made millions sick just by preaching his blasphemy on Coast to Coast AM. They had to cut him off because so many people started to complain and then the host got sick and told him straight out that he had to cut him off just for that reason. Creme is the real devil not the one he calls Mr M.

Word of warning!!! Be in good standing with Jesus before you start to investigate this guy. He will get in you head quickly and once he is in he is hard to get out. He has even made surprise appearances time to time scaring the hell out of people.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   

reply to post by chimpy38

the spear is broken. it was recorded that many kings threwout history had some pieces or shards of the spear. u cant find it for it is scattered threw out the world.

mmmm, No. en.wikipedia.org...:Heilige_Lanze_02.JPG

Don't look broken to me and yes Hitler saw it as a young boy in Austria and was fascinated by it. He later sent an army to go get it for him.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

it may not look broken but it is. kings and rules threwout the centuries have claimed they had a piece or had the whole spear. yes hitler did send an army to take the spear and he did have it in his own two hands. remeber the spear makes the holder control the fate of the world. when the spear is lost the previous owner dies. when he lost the spear he lost his life and the war.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

it may not look broken but it is. kings and rules threwout the centuries have claimed they had a piece or had the whole spear. yes hitler did send an army to take the spear and he did have it in his own two hands. remeber the spear makes the holder control the fate of the world. when the spear is lost the previous owner dies. when he lost the spear he lost his life and the war.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
reply to post by cormag

The Greeks and Japanese lost their mojo a long time ago. But it would be great if they could recapture it and do what you say.

This thread is excellent. I have always wondered what role the United States would play in the Bible's prophecy.

I do believe all countries will turn against Israel, including the United States.

I've read a little bit about Lord Maitreya but don't view him as the real anti-christ. I think people see him like that only in certain parts of the world.

Japan and Greece have well equipped modern militarys but no nukes.
France and the U.S. will not turn on Israel ever in a war situation, They are like blood brothers when it comes down to that. The Great Monarch is believed to be French royalty.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join