It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to identify space beings on Earth.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
As per usual i would like to partake heavily in this discussion if at all it was grounded in fact .. even the smallest .

however this thread wreaks of 'I have all the answers / I Have solid evidence' but i will not , can not , am unable to post it here or actually give it to you.

You will all just have to believe in what i am saying .........

until you are willing to provide at least Some evidence this thread should be in skunk works as it is a 'Speculative theory' , wether this is made up / your own belief / other peoples beliefs or other..

[edit on 15/5/08 by Quantum_Squirrel]

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
This is so typical here on ATS. Someone comes on with another tweaked image of alien/human hybrid crap, tell us they have irrefutable proof and the proof turns out to be "take my word for it, I have friends in high places" (literally), but I can divulge any real proof for fear of reprisal. Let me sell you a dirty rock for 1,000,000,000.00 and promise that there is gold inside of it.......but don't open the rock, just take my word for it, there is gold in there, just put it on your shelf and know that you are now rich. I believe a lot of things here on ATS because I can put myself in others shoes and say "if I were evil enough, I would do this for monetary gain" so I know that others ARE actually doing it ....those with no morals or shame. This crap here about alien attributes and an earthly daycare of mixed aliens that can be singled out by emotions that we ALL carry and attributes that are equally as impressive as (red hair), those ginger kids, people with various colors of skin, people who have extraordinarily high IQ's (such as Bill Gates or many prodigy children who can play Mozart pieces at age 3-5 yrs. of age. etc. This is a very diluted case to say the least and wreaks of someone trying to manipulate the expectations and hope of others for their own amusement. You will probably respond with something to try to make us fall for this further, but to no avail, the more you speak the more holes your tongue puts in your case.( or your fingers as it were ). I doubt ATS would remove "proof" of your statements as this is a free forum for just this type of thing (providing it's true). I would be more fearful of them removing this garbage WITHOUT proof that you had promised all the while taking up server space that they must pay for.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Which is best to just fade away or to depart with a resounding pop? If you succeed in leaving your mark on soceity who has to clean it off? Why doesn't the sky just fly off into space? How many repititions does it take for a possibility to become a reality? Why do people suk up to people who have more than they do? They never share, they sell and overcharge. Why do we still let Bush destroy the world? We all know he is a wealthy psychopath that does not even understand the term "human decency" he just knows it doesn't apply to him.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
You have a mullet, don't you...

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Dimples...cleft in chin...gray...I knew Michael Jackson was an alien.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by therevelation

Ive often felt like i dont belong; cant relate to human's (mamals) although they dont like not being called beings. I hope your right about coming from another planet that would explain a lot, otherwize i am completly insane and need the assistance of a white coated mamal from any planet...........juni....

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Hi

Sorry havent read the whole thread but if this is true, not saying it is but if it was would the others "visit us" in our human form. Sorry if this has already been asked, I did start to read the thread but after page 2 it was getting silly
You know the others who we came from but have chose to remain as aliens.

OMG I cant believe Im asking this but I was just interested, not saying I believe this.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Well Mr. Green apparently it isn't everyone with attached earlobes and cleft chins, having those attributes does not make you an alien, those are just the traits that earth-bound aliens happen to share. That is the way I understood it anyway. My dad, God rest his soul, had a cleft chin. So now I don't know if he's in heaven or on Mars.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreenRobot
Different material hits us all differently. We should pick and choose what information rings true to us all.

If you've done any study into how the human brain works, or got caught up on the results of several studies performed by cognitive and AI researchers, the meaning of those two sentences would become dramatically different. When evaluating information, arriving at decisions, or making choices.....the large majority of humans make poor choices; often completely at odds with what would be considered the optimal choice. Deciding the "information rings true" is a poor measure of what to accept into your world view.

So, you've asked all of those questions, and got answers. Now what? Those were some heavy, serious questions to be asking some anonymous goober on the Internet. Since you have utterly no idea how authoritative the source of the answers is.....how do you judge them? Have you some way to verify them with another independent authority? Or, do you simply decide it "rings true"? Don't you think that may be a case of simply accepting information that fits your preconceived notions? In other words....how are you arriving at the "truth" of any statement?

And, about this "pick and choose". Isn't that close-minded? How about opening up a bit and "evaluating and ranking"? Huh? Try it.....works.

[edit on 15-5-2008 by MrPenny]

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Huh?
This thread is way too confusing for me. What exactly is it about? I thought it was aliens in human bodies...maybe I should read it from the start......or maybe not

Reply to bumbeni not Mr Penny!

[edit on 15-5-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by MrPenny

Wha?? I thought greenrobot was being facetious when he/she asked all those questions. I think he was just pulling therelevant's chain. This thread is totally goobered-up.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Mr. Green, apparently greenrobot thinks therelevant has all the answers to life's mysteries now.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Dammit why didnt my parents tell me i waz a alien. Gosh why do parents have 2 be soo dam secretive.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Hopefully some good will come of all this. Maybe some research scientist will read it and develop a test that can be used in maternity wards to identify aliens born in human bodies. Of course several cleft-chinned, earlobe-attached people are going to have to be diced sliced and wedged first.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Bumbeni

Could have been facetious....maybe not. The fact is, GreenRobot took the time to draft the questions, pertinent to the content of the thread, and click the submit button. If facetiously....why? That would be a valid question given GreenRobot's response to IgnoreTheFacts input. In fact, that particular response lends weight to the idea that the questions were serious and posed with the intent of getting serious answers.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
Hi

Sorry havent read the whole thread but if this is true, not saying it is but if it was would the others "visit us" in our human form. Sorry if this has already been asked, I did start to read the thread but after page 2 it was getting silly
You know the others who we came from but have chose to remain as aliens.

OMG I cant believe Im asking this but I was just interested, not saying I believe this.

Let me explain really quick,

Yes, there are space beings that visit us in their native form.

However, most of us can't see them because they have different vibrations, depending on their spiritual progress... The most advanced spiritual beings such as Jesus (at this present stage), and other spiritual masters possess such elevated vibrations they're unseen by the naked eye.

Again, it's hard if you don't understand the concepts of how the universe works, and that's what The Revelation of the Century - Messages to Humanity is all about.

Google it up!

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Not noticing there rythums patterns, routines, values, morals, ethics, perception, observation, psychic skills, passivity, all knowingness.

I don't know.

You are all (space beings) look outside this Blue -Orb called Terra- Shan what do you see, yep that black stuff out there is space, side note added.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Blimey! there are a few people getting their knickers in a twist over this thread.
I have no earlobes, so what does that make me

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eevee
Blimey! there are a few people getting their knickers in a twist over this thread.
I have no earlobes, so what does that make me

Judging by the word "blimey" and the no earlobes I'd say you're an undead pirate searching for The Pearl.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by BumbeniHe disappeared because of the mean taunting comments made to him. Why can't people post their beliefs w/o being ridiculed and teased to death? You don't have to agree w/ him, but you don't have to torment him either. I don't get it. People used to have respect for one another.

It's one thing to say "Take this information and do what u want with it", but its another to claim you have 'solid proof' of something and then refuse to, or make an excuse as to why you can't reveal it. It is misleading at best, and a sitting duck in ATS.

Originally posted by rocksarerocks
Wow, go figure. Another completely fabricated bunch of information with zero proof from another delusional person. That's about 300 users I've counted in the last month who are clueless.

I share your frustration. No disrespect to our OP. I do believe in Channeled Information, but claiming it is 'proof' of anything without evidence is just not a grounded or evolved way of doing things.

By the way, this is what I look like....where do I fit in here?

[edit on 15-5-2008 by VisionQuest]

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join