It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to identify space beings on Earth.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by VisionQuest
By the way, this is what I look like....where do I fit in here?

With some biscuits and coleslaw.....you fit comfortably between lunch and breakfast.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by MrPenny

Yeah yeah , hey Mr. Green I think it is possible greenrobot may be an alter ego of therevelation. THE THING I GOTTA TELL YOU IS don't google that thing therevelation told you to, "messages of the century" or whatever it is. It is HIS website, promoting this mumbo-jumbo stuff he and his momma are spouting. At first I was giving therevelation a lot of leeway and considering his very young age (21) and just chalking up to immaturity but the more I read I realize he doesn't need any encouragement. He already appears to be suffering from the Svengali effect, his mother too I'm sure. With encouragement he could be the next Jim Jones or Marshall Applewhite. I'd like to see this thread filed in lala land somewhere.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
therevelation, you said jesus channeled info on the earthquake and the cyclone to your mom. Now here is a real easy way to shut up the debunkers.

Ask jesus where the next disaster/genocide/terrorist act is going to happen. the more details the better.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Best thread I've read in a while.

Just to come at this from both sides, as it were. If I am a de-bunker or I wear a tinfoil hat, it only means I'm on poor terms with the relatives.
Man that was easier than I thought.
Fancy words and cryptic messages don't fly here very well.
Proof, we want proof.
I'm done, *poof* going to Mom and Dads'.
Good luck!

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Sorry to sound confused, but I have two rather large
'dimple-style' marks on my buttocks, I'm looking
at 'em right now in a mirror behind me.
Am I an Alien?
It's just that rarely anything happens here in
Happy Vale trailer park and I'd just love to be
the first to announce I'm a Martian!

Big Moira may also have the same dimples, but
they're probably obscured by her ample weight...
I dunno.

Anyway, I wonder if I've eaten humans at Dulce
when I was in alien form earlier, it makes you think, nuh?

Oh! sorry, Big Moira's my girfriend and she's just come
back from K-Mart with some supplies.
She's just asked me if the channeler looks like that 'fish-belly
white' looking woman from the movie 'Lady in The Water'?

[edit on 15-5-2008 by IronMan]

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by therevelation

So Jesus is an ultraviolet being...

Or wait... he bends light around himself?

Jesus died 2,000 years ago on a cross. Dead... just like every other Human Being that passes away.

Why don't you show us some of what you know about how the physical universe works since you claim you have revelations of higher frequencies which we can't see, where physical beings exist.

I know a lot about hpysics, if you do so I can create a machine and get in touch with the late Christ technologically for everyone to see and experience, but of course you'd have to give me the blue prints - that is what the hz etc. whatever you are using to detect frequency, exact number so that I can tap into this invisible information field that you are so blessed to see and that the rest of us jsut can not fathom.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Oh my goodness, I asked some questions on a forum. Questions are free last time I checked, what you do with the answers is your own business. I ask questions as a way to feel out the guy to see what he's got on his mind.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I don't have all the answers. My consideration for the OP's intent and message was cordial. If that puts me at odds with the majority of posters here, I can live with that.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   

I believe you. Seriously this all makes sense. The law of love. "Angels" communicating with prophets and saints.

I think Jesus came to Earth to pave a road into the kingdom of God for all of us. The kingdom of God could probably mean reincarnating into a world where everyones lives by the law of love. I think it's going to take a while for Earth to reach a state of prosperity and love. That's why saints are born into this Earth to continue to guide people to the road Jesus made for us.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by All-Natural

Hello,

I think out of all of them, you've been the closest.

Except that I wouldn't call them saints,

They're just masters, because they've been through many more worlds than us and are now on missions throughout the worlds on the universe, spreading the message of love!

God bless you!

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Thank you for the reply
I hope everyone on Earth could just stop and think. Think about how they are living their lives. Most of them would notice their lives are based on materialism, power, superficiality, and pleasure. All these things are beneficial for the flesh. But , do all these things really matter? I believe they act like a substitute for love. Unlike love, they are only a temporary sense of happiness. Love is eternal.
"All you need is love."

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by therevelation
Again, it's hard if you don't understand the concepts of how the universe works, and that's what The Revelation of the Century - Messages to Humanity is all about.

Google it up!

Why don't you just post the link? I found it right away when I took your "Google it" advice.

Revelation of the Century

Is that the book to which you are referring? Looks like you can read the whole book online for free, although the site is also selling it.

I'll withhold judgment until I read the whole story for myself, but either way, I dig these kinds of speculation. I don't have any reason to "believe" one thing over another, but these kinds of things are quite entertaining and seem to resonate with me in some way.

edit: OK, at the end of the preface now and becoming skeptical. I don't trust ANYONE who uses more than one exclamation point, especially after signing their name! Even if they do sign "Jesus!!!!"

[edit on 15-5-2008 by shipovfools]

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   

is this all explained in your book? on the website you linked in your other threads that were deleted? if so i still have that site bookmarked and i will read the whole book. thanks again and sorry the mods keep deleting YOUR copywrited book.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by therevelation

God bless you!

Are you saying God is an alien, please explain....(no, don't bother)

This sounds like utter nonsense to me (and I have a dimpled chin :lol

I think your mother is to blame
people on pedestals can only fall!

Stick to web designing my friend, people won't laugh at you so much. Your credibility is on a slippery slope here.

I'm sick of these kind of threads from "newbies" who think we all gather here to be told some amazing message.

Did you expect us to just say "OK", we'll believe anything you say....NO, and thats why you posted!

Sheeesh! run along now, it's past your bedtime.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I find it a little depressing that of all the billions of planets out there to choose from, aliens choose to visit/reincarnate here. Its really not that interesting! What does this say about those other planets...they must be like Belguim or something....*shudders*

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Thanks for the great thread, OP. I believe that we all have destinies. No matter what it may be, it will take great effort to achieve what we are looking for. I think that it is possible that we may not be from this planet or any other, but rather from the Universe/Multiverse, and we all have different experiences.

I'm concerned about ATS, we have many members who don't even care what the OP has to say, and they waste time posting negative things, or anything that doesn't contribute. I'm really disappointed. About 4 months ago, ATS was different.

A couple of quick quotes for ATS Members, who think that truth is something thats never present.

"If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts."

"Imagination is more important than knowledge."

"Information is not knowledge."

"Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere."

"Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better."

"Once we accept our limits, we go beyond them."

"Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character."

-Albert Einstein

Just please, take the time, to go over everything you have posted on ATS, and think to yourself. Was it worth it? Did it contribute?

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by GreenRobot

Wow, well stated GreenRobot.

Sincerity has become a rare commodity around this forum lately. A star from me.

I also enjoyed your questions in your prior post to which the OP responded
and you were scorned.

My favorite quote of yours from a prior post was:
"ATS is a realm of tons of differing opinions and some like to consider fantastic things."

Truer words have not been uttered by those with the "holier-than-thou" attitudes and egos who've ganged up on you.

You do not need to defend yourself in any way.

It is posters like you (with an open mind) that keep me coming back to ATS, time and time again. You have a friend in me. Please disregard the naysayers and continue the good-fight on your quest for knowledge, enlightenment and "fantastic things". You inspire others like me.

sincerely . . . kk

[edit on 15-5-2008 by kinda kurious]

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bumbeni

Hello--- I don't mean to be disrespectful toward you or your mom, and I have no doubt you are both good and caring people. But I have been around awhile, and don't want to go into specifics here but I had some dealings many years ago similar to what you doing. Dark forces don't usually represent themseleves as such not in the beginning. They will fool you with false pretenses, anything to gain control of your mind and soul. It isn't anything you or your mother should be dabbling in, it is dangerous, and no matter how much love you want to spread, if dark entities are leading you along, it can turn ugly at any time. I am really surprised that more people haven't chimed in here to tell you that and try to warn you about dabbling in spirit contact such as this. It can open a portal that you never expected.

Thank you!!! I'm not saying that this guy is %100 led by an evil force/spirit, but I've seen SO MANY people led by something false. They will fight for so long that what they know is totally true. In 90% of these people, years later when I see them, they are either fighting with the dark spirits now, or they apologize for being so fanatical about it. We usually don't stay friends because of their rigidity. Of course, years later they come back in my life and admit they were wrong. The other 10% are still being fooled most likely. To dabble in things we truly don't understand is a little crazy. I've seen too many bad thing happen to people. Of course, if someone wants to believe badly enough in something, they will, and maybe to the bitter end.

JPT

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
The most telling sign is that they can spell.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Guys, thanks for all your kind words and support.

You guys make me feel there's hope at the end of the day.

I mean, I can understand skepticism and people not believing in the messages. That's fine.

But, it's unbelievable how rude some people are... Wow.

Yes, that link hosts all the messages completely free... You can read them online whenever you wish.

In one part of the messages, Jesus says "Patience is one of my biggest virtues".

I'm starting to understand that even more... After 9,000+ views and 100+ posts, a few kind, loving and open hearted people with very supportive posts make me feel like its all worth it...

Thanks guys,

Much Love!!!

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Nice post OP,

to some this means more than others,

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join