It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to identify space beings on Earth.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by cosmicstorm

I'm sorry for missing your post cosmic.

In the messages it really doesn't say literally "feeling out of a place" is an indication.

I think that happens to all of us. However, let me expand on my knowledge towards that feeling.

Planet Earth is a world of expiation in the third degree. It's pretty much an undesirable world in a universe of love. Feeling that way is usually an indication that your spiritual self is acknowledging all the undesirable features of planet Earth.

But don't let this put you down, remember we are all here for a reason, with a mission,
and until we don't accomplish those missions we'll be reborn again and again.

So let's work together, love each other, and move into worlds of LOVE.

Much love to you, hope it helps in any way, shape or form!

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by lw2525

I've posted this before:

So I'm just doing a copy & paste for most of you that don't know:

Let me explain the process a little. My mom was born with gifts, just like the rest of her family. We all have gifts to a certain extent, including myself. Although, they're not as developed.

Her impressive abilities began to manifest a few years ago, when the coup to take down Chavez, occurred in Venezuela on April 21st, 2002. She simply felt the need to write. After writing a few pages about the events and future of that country, she wrote the signature, "Simon Bolivar" at the bottom.

I was out of town that weekend, when I arrived back in Miami, she showed me the messages. I was obviously skeptical, my dad did not believe her. My sister thought she was crazy. So, she decided not to tell anybody.

We began to analyze the messages, and it clearly stated, whenever you wish to contact me, read "Mi Delirio Sobre El Chimborazo" One of Simon Bolivar's most acclaimed and powerful messages.

She sat in the computer, I sat on the bed, and she began to read it out loud, two paragraphs into the reading, she began to change the tone of voice and started saying messages, from Bolivar.

At the time, I just wrote everything I heard. I was a little concerned, since she expressed feelings of sadness and suffering on her body and voice, according to the tone of the message. However, I was not scared.

Having this in front of my eyes, I was still skeptical. So throughout the middle of the message, I closed my eyes and shouted in my head real loud "Simon Bolivar are you there" (In spanish) (Mentally)
To which my mom (Bolivar) replied, yes, I'm here.... Goosebumps ran across my body, and no doubt ever crossed my mind again about my mom's psychic abilities.

Following a few episodes of this, I had the idea of channeling messages from great people in planet earth, like einstein or plato, or aristotle for that matter. I mentioned it to my mom, and she ignored my request. She has the gifts, but she's not into the 1800-psychic thing. About a year of these thoughts, I finally had the impulse of asking my mom to try to communicate with Jesus. Obviously, he's the most influential person to have ever stepped on Earth. I MUST MENTION, neither my mom, myself, nor anyone in my direct family, are of the catholic religion, or any religion whatsoever. We were born knowing about metaphysics, new age, but no religion. It doesn't fit in the new age believe. BACK TO THE STORY, after mentioning this to my mom, she replied, "I'll try"
So that night, she stepped outside, to the backyard of our house, and came back and said, I felt him, I felt his energy, he was there. *I smiled in joy*

The next day, she just started writing. This happened for around 30 days, in a total of 13 communications, it started with her writing them on paper, then just typing them on the computer. As we read the messages along, we knew, we were onto something big. He states that these messages will reach humanity, and that our mission is to be there assisting those that need help in every corner of the world. So I decided to put up a website, obviously translate it into english, and give them to the world.

However, the task at hand is harder when you find so much opposition. But I won't give up. And I'll be here for those that want to listen. I don't preach, I'm not religious, and I don't want anybody's money. I want humanity to evolve in LOVE!

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by therevelation

My brother just put together a book tracing our family roots back to Germany and England. I guess I need to tell him he has to track them back even further, huh?

Ok, so anyway, now that you have established that my family shows a trait indicating we are all aliens here on a mission, how do we go about figuring out what our mission is? In other words, what's the mission of the cleft chinned aliens? Do our missions depend on our physical traits?

While I love my deceased Grandfather and Dad, they didn't do anything spectacular with their lives to indicate they were accomplishing any sort of mission, other than to pay bills.

Our mission must be awfully subtle then!

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I guess this all makes no sense - you see we are all space creatures living on space ship called earth.
Now, if you really want to find Aliens from Mexico - I can show where they live.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Hello Revelation,
Thank's for sharing this information.
What it suppose to do ourselves when we know we are aliens?
Where is the original information in Spanish?

SNC24

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Enthralled Fan

You have to remember that missions are not necessarily "Save the world" or "Free humanity".

Some missions can be as subtle as love your children, for whatever reason it might be.

It's complicated to explain in a post. But missions vary in a great scale.

The only way to know your mission is to open up your minds and hearts, and do what you feel is right. Life will lead the way. Ask for it in your dreams, before you go to sleep, ask for your spiritual guides to show you what your mission is. Practice this, you'll soon enough know!

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Nothing personal, but Ive been studying UFO's for about 20 yrs off and on. The conclusion I have come to is similar to Jacques Vallee. The whole thing is absurd. It is a real physical thing, although there there is no rhyme or reason to it other than confusion and trickery. I believe the main goal of this is some kind of social mental, and psychological system for which anybodys guess is as good as another.
The term flying saucer with aliens from another planet seems to simple from the data collected over hundreds of years.
I could be wrong though.. There just seems to be way too many sightings for ETs to be visiting from distant galaxies. It would be like thousands of people a month visiting the Amazon Jungle every month to visit stoneage people. Why would they do this? to take millions of photos? to transform them into a better race?
who Knows

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I for one would like to see the channeled messages from Jesus.

Is that possible?

It might just clear up a lot of questions I have about Jesus.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by snc24

reply to post by whaaa

You're supposed to do, what you feel is right... It doesn't really matter where you come from. What matters is where you go, your actions right now, on Planet Earth.

The messages in spanish are titled:

La Revelación del Siglo - Mensajes a la Humanidad.

In english, it's titled:

The Revelation of the Century - Messages to Humanity.

You can google it up if you wish.

[edit on 15-5-2008 by therevelation]

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by GreenRobot
Hopefully the OP will return and discuss some things. I find his information interesting and conceivably very true. I think most replies so far are taking his information and being silly with it. What I believe he's saying is certain traits might be visible in physical anatomy depending on who is inhabiting the "flesh machine". I believe many people who are reincarnated onto Earth are coming from other places. Some do more tours of duty on earth, some do a single stint. While earthling is a decent term to use for all of us born here, it's a different manner on what type of soul inhabits the physical body.

Channeling info is not something everyone will want to consider. Proof will seldom be possible, so all the debunking detectives will cry impossible. But our programming makes this all so hard to believe....because it's not germaine to the reasons we're hear and the lessons/roles we need to play.

Of course consideration of wild ideas doesn't mean you have to join the "nutjob club", but simply be nice to the OP and enjoy a lively discussion. There is much more to the world that can't be proven, but you will in time find out is true....IMHO.

Even if so-called "channeled info" could be proved, that doesn't make it something profoundly important or relevant at all. I believe in the supernatural realm, but there are as many dark forces lurking about as good ones, and alot of channeled info could be pure bunk. The person also runs the risk of these dark forces/beings entering and controlling their souls. It could be therevelation and his mom are deeply mired in such a situation, if so, there is no one here that could say or do anything to shake his determination or belief in what he is being told. I personally don't think we humans have any business dealing with the dead or the unseen, there are folks over there to handle that stuff for us. Just my opinion.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Bumbeni

Let me chime in a little on channeling.

Most people seem to be afraid of who's giving the messages, dark forces and low spirits. However, we forget there is a divine justice that takes care of things in the universe, and will definitely protect you, if you seek protection.

When you act, feel, talk and spread love, you raise your vibrations. Thus when channeling only spirits of high vibrations can communicate with you.

My mom is the most loving person you'll know.

Most of my friends tell me they wish their mom was like mine

That love is what allows her to have the channeling capabilities most us do not have.

The spirits that communicate through her are spirits of love, with high vibrations. This can be seen in the messages and she feels it, the energy is extremely different. Is a great feeling of love, wisdom and spiritual greatness.

That's why there's no need to be afraid of channeling if you know how to protect yourself and especially if you know how to raise your vibrations!

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

Amen. The funny thing about these types of threads is that I've received
flak and been called "ignorant" because I doubted the content. I am actually
a very open-minded person. I just want to know what drives a person to
accept something with ZERO evidence. Where is the line drawn?
In other words, if I claim that I can shape shift into a purple reptilian with
awesome telekinetic powers, person 'A 'might laugh and say nonsense, while
person 'B' will actually believe me, because of the way I told the story, or their
"gut feeling" or something. I've noticed the believers usually say that
"something" about the story made it believable to them.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by therevelation
I know for a fact they're true. Unfortunately, I cannot show you a NASA stamped document, because one obviously doesn't exist. These are just messages to humanity!

W/ out any evidence or anything what so ever to back up your claims im sorry to say, but you will get eaten alive on here on this site...Claims w/ out evidence or any kind of credibility tend to be chewed on rather quickly here...W/ that said good luck to ya

Good Day
Skept!cal

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by skept!cal

That doesn't really bother me, I'm here for those than can get something positive out of this thread.

Heck, people believe the dumbest government cover ups.

Proof can be falsified too :s

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Thats not what im talking about...im simply saying that here we "deny ignorance" not assist it...W/ out ANY smidge of proof your "story" is nothing more than just that..A story...This place is a place (at least in my opinnon) for research into the topic of UFO's and Aliens, not fantastical stories which is the only way i can explain this w/ out any kind of evidence...I do appreciate bringing new things to the forum...just wish it was something we could really sink our teeth into...unfortuantley its not

Good Day
Skept!cal

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   

I have no problem with you posting comments about people needing to be more loving and understanding, and seeking spiritual development. I agree 100%

The point you seem to have missed is that many of us take umbrage to someone posting they have "absolute proof" of channeled messages, then offering NOTHING but a story they claim is true.

That's all. Best wishes to you.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
holy moly im an alien

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Hello--- I don't mean to be disrespectful toward you or your mom, and I have no doubt you are both good and caring people. But I have been around awhile, and don't want to go into specifics here but I had some dealings many years ago similar to what you doing. Dark forces don't usually represent themseleves as such not in the beginning. They will fool you with false pretenses, anything to gain control of your mind and soul. It isn't anything you or your mother should be dabbling in, it is dangerous, and no matter how much love you want to spread, if dark entities are leading you along, it can turn ugly at any time. I am really surprised that more people haven't chimed in here to tell you that and try to warn you about dabbling in spirit contact such as this. It can open a portal that you never expected.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Oh, another one of these incantatory alien-religious dogmatic schematics created to electrically mind-warp your brain's diodes and cathodes into an unfunctional cerebral, biologically multi-circuited receptors fed verisimilitudes of cosmic perception from a higher than thou prophet in telepathic and psycho-kenetic contact with extra-terrestrial space brothers.

You live one life and then you die. There's no after and there was no before. There is one eternal entity of energy that disperses its transcendence of information through and as the universe, we are simultaneously the receptors, conductors and expressors for this information while also the information itself.

I grow furiously exhausted and I think trepidly to myself the things that I may do to you if we encountered each other and you continued to tell me such things as if they are truth without any such evidential knowledge.

I'm glad this is optical and not auscultative. My entotics may commence blood effusions and self inflicted epilectic epidermic abrasions at the reception of this aweful vocal material.

Please, if you're not going to keep your delusions to yourself, then at least use some form of logical induction or hypothetical deduction that deals with our existence and not fairy tale infusions of desparate children fearful of bodily ceasing.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal
I grow furiously exhausted and I think trepidly to myself the things that I may do to you if we encountered each other and you continued to tell me such things as if they are truth without any such evidential knowledge. .

You don't deserve a reply but I'll do it.

Yes there's life before and after and always. It's eternal.
Sorry you feel this way.

Much love to you brother!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join