It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to identify space beings on Earth.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Anybody giving this thread the benefit of a doubt and asking the [troll] of an OP to clarify his position through the means he says he has at his disposal are doing nothing but contributing to the delinquency of Ufology. Period.

This thread is a joke, the OP's story and ideas are unsubstantiated (and will be forever, because they are FICTION) and things like this do nothing but perpetuate the stereotype of UFO nutsjobs.

This thread should be move to the fiction forum, and real discussion utilizing common sense, reason and logic should prevail here. Unfortunately, there are too many people around here that will give this thread the honest time of day....but some of them are the very same people that are complaining in several other threads why the majority wont take them seriously. Does anybody get that, or am I just "special"?

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

We get it.
I'm just having fun with his... mental dilatoriation.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I know most of the folks asking reasonable questions in this thread are those that do have a firm grasp of common sense, reason and logic, but you need to understand that foolish OPs that post this trollish stuff feed off of the attention that even disbelievers will give them. They thrive off the argument.

In fact, they view anyone who disagrees with them as nothing more than another notch in the bedpost. They figure that the more that disagrees with them, the more they are on the right path. It is the path of ignorance that these foolish trolls are on, and contributing to this thread only ENABLES these people, it give them reasons in their deluded minds to continue with their fantasies, all the while doing nothing for the benefit of Ufology...other than helping to add to the collective stereotype that we are all new age nutjobs.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by therevelation
we will not be able to reach it because the whole planet is at a different vibration, much elevated to ours. Which would make it invisible to the eyes.

So, you're convinced something exists that "we", humans, can't perceive? Or is it visible to instruments operating in other wavelengths? Can it's presence be detected by its gravitational affect on the local space? Or by its affect on light sources from beyond...much in the way extrasolar planets are located now?

Or is it simply convenient to the fairy tale to have a mystical location that can't be found, representing a utopic ideal? Something along the likes of a Shangri La?

Shangri-la is often used in a similar context to which "Garden of Eden" might be used, to represent a perfect paradise that exists hidden from modern man. It can sometimes be used as an analogy for a life-long quest or something elusive that is much sought. For a man who spends his life obsessively looking for a cure to a disease, such a cure could be said to be that man's "Shangri-La". It also might be used to represent perfection that is sought by man in the form of love, happiness, or Utopian ideals. Source

[edit on 16-5-2008 by MrPenny]

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
How about you guys hop on over to the “Robbie Williams” thread. It needs a good grounding in common sense logic and reason. Or should I say trolling. Go on I double dog dare you.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by therevelation

Thank you for the reply, therevelation, but, unfortunately, you still haven't answered any of my questions.

This disturbs me greatly.

You are declaring that you, via your mother, are in direct communication with Jesus, and are promoting a "solidity" of proof because of this extraordinary declaration, yet cannot respond, or even address, fundamental theosophical dilemmas in your claims. Does this not indicate a problem with your approach and proclamations? Are you not aware of the magnitude of these "channellings"?

I always wanted to communicate with great philosophers of all kinds.

Yes, we've read of your wish to speak to Einstein and Plato, but this does not explain exactly why you chose Jesus. If your family is not religious, and is more inclined to be "new age" as you have previously stated, then why pin point the focus of the Christian religion? Again, I ask why you didn't choose an alternative "master"?

Why?
Borned in Vezuela, Raised in America... Both christian dominated countries.
A great amount of people that have surrounded my life wore a cross around their necks.
Everywhere you go and drive, you read Jesus this, Jesus that...
Now in my side of the world at least, Jesus is the most influential person I thought we could make contact with.

What made you believe it was that simple to contact Him? Don't over a billion people try this every day, in the spirity of genuine, honest and unshakeable faith, and your mother does it first time. And she's not Christian.
Can you not see the inherent dificulty in believing this scenario?

And I think you'll find that Jesus is as well known on the other side of the world as well. He is mentioned in the Koran, after all, as a prophet of God. And whilst we're on the subject, why not suggest your mother attempts to contact Mohammad? After all, you did say:

I'm not downplaying any other prophets or philosophers. I would also love to see what they have to say.

"Love to see" is a little light-hearted isn't it? After all, you will be dealing with the most influential minds human society has ever encountered. Are you not even in the slightest in awe of who your family is communicating with?

If you do attempt this, however, be prepared for a serious backlash. I do not imagine Islam will be as tolerant of their prophet speaking to a non Muslim as most Christians seem to be about Jesus conversing with a "new-ager".

However, the communications are from Jesus, so I do not have any knowledge of where they're at or their spiritual progress. I'm sure they're all way up high.

Isn't that an assumption? And a huge one? You have "no knowledge", but you're sure they're "way up high"? On what do you base this?

One problem humans have had throughout eternity is that they give god like features to prophets and missionaries that have stepped on Earth. This is a big mistake because this later causes more confusion and division into the minds of human beings. There's only one God. These missionaries are spiritual beings like you & I; that are obviously more spiritually advanced, therefore achieving great things. In one of his messages Jesus talks about how fake scriptures were added to the bible after his death in the search of dominating the masses. You will be pretty astonished about what he has to say about religions.

That is a pretty sweeping statement regarding strongly held beliefs. And yes, I'm well aware of what He said:

Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. Ye shall know them by their fruits

www.quoteworld.org...

I feel that restating the whole book in my own words is a little pointless... It's free for everyone to read.

Can I disagree here? You've tried to post this book already, and now you are saying that it's "pointless" trying to inform us? Are you backing down? That's hardly the actions of someone who has direct access to Jesus.

I can answer any questions...

Apart from mine, obviously.

[edit on 16-5-2008 by Beamish]

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
They thrive off the argument.

"Pot calls kettle black." Film at 11.

Not a one-line post.

regards . . . kk

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal

Hi I just noticed something in your post I need to take exception to. Jesus did die like a human being, but there was a big difference. He rose from the dead. Many people think he was just spotted by a few of His disciples then gone again. But actually he lived and visited among the people in the area for several days, about 3 weeks I think, after the resurrection. There were hundreds maybe thousands of witnesses to this, and the Bible has proven to be an accurate record of history in that period.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Atleast I agree that no one will get anything great from this thread (i am sorry to say that). since i am fed up of reading these type of things...

I agree this should be moved to fiction..

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Can you take my answers anymore out of context?

Seems to me you're not even processing them.
You're just reading and bashing.

Listen, from the beginning I understood these messages were for those that wanted to listen to them. I know there are millions if not billions, that don't care. That's great.

I'm here for the few that do.

The book is here:
The Revelation of The Century - Messages to Humanity Ebook FREE!

Read if you wish, and make your own conclusions.

[edit on 16-5-2008 by therevelation]

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Ok, truth or dare time. Have you ever played with a ouija board?

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bumbeni
Jesus did die like a human being, but there was a big difference.

So far, wait let's read the next sentence.

He rose from the dead.

Oh, nope he didn't die like a Human Being and by your admittance.

Many people think he was just spotted by a few of His disciples then gone again.

Many people think the Earth is flat.

There were hundreds maybe thousands of witnesses to this, and the Bible has proven to be an accurate record of history in that period.

Along with virgin births, whales eating men and being spat out by the grace of God, men sitting in dins of hungry lions, speaking burning bushes, prophecies that never came true, invisible dieties... and all this at a reliable time in history when science was well known and educated intellects weren't murdered for telling the truth about the universe and false Gods

Sorry, but you make me laugh. I only apologize because I feel bad, almost as if I shouldn't be here... I feel like I'm picking on you. Like a bully on a playground. Just being honest.

Remember unicorns, cyclops, Zues and Aries?

If you call of this (minus zues, unicorns and aries) an accurate record of history besides the fact that it's an accurate account of fairy tales and mens imaginations... then sure. I agree with you.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by MrPenny

Mr Penny I really really like your avatar. I think Robert Mitchum is the sexiest man in all Hollywood history, hands down. Of course close on his heels are Paul Newman and Gregory Peck,

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Oh. How interesting. Is this why I was able to teach myself to hear thoughts of others?

... to query the Universe and get back a reply?

... to listen in on the conversations of Alpha Draconis, Reptoids versus Reptilians?

... to sense where others like myself are without physical contact ?

... to empathize with Greys because -- but for the love of God that would be me?

Hmmm.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal

Well that's ok I guess, you did say sorry. I believe the bible as a whole. I allow that there may have been a very very few lost translations but I don't even know that for sure, it may be accurate down to every single last word, probably is. I believe all of it, and I am sorry for anyone that doesn't have the knowledge that comes when you accept Christ as your Savior. I could no more be convinced the Bible is not fact than you could be convinced that it is.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Pointless thread
As if on cue, new age idealism, not a bad thing in and of itself, is hi-jacked with the usual vague mumbo jumbo that encourages some lost souls, looking for answers to lifes conundrums, to identify with an anonymous source that claims to have spoken to Jesus Christ, of all people.

No profound insights to allay our fears that we are once again being fed a gilt turd.
No thought provoking essay on the human condition.
No real answers of any sort.
I'm willing to wager that the posters who found some sort of reply to their deepest questions are Obama supporters.
i.e. nothing is said but for high minded platitudes most would agree with but for the fact we are grounded in reality.
And to all, keep in mind that this started as a guide to identify space beings on earth.
We're all suckers for allowing this to drag on so.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Bumbeni

Um, actually if you subscribed to a thing called logic, you know, it's a mathematical deduction/induction process, it's where Human Beings actually use their intellect, a universal gift that we are blessed with as sentient entities... then you'd convince yourself that the Bible is false. I can tell you about all the prophiecies that never came true! Even the dates that are wrong! The whole Bible is screwed up! Some wars that were said to be faught were never faught, some things were said to have happened at certain times but this is not true because when we look at other things that happened at those times it can not be! If you'd like to REALLY be shown all the flaws, I will GLADLY do so... but I have to ask you, with all respect to your faith... are you ready to leave Jesus Christ and Christianity? If so... then I will commence your enlightenment, if not then I will happily leave you be.

You see. There are three types of people in this world right now. True logicians, those that are in between, and the strictly faithful.

The strictly faithful make my brain feel as if it is liquidizing and leaking out of my ears. I can not believe how stupid they are, absolutely idiots. It disgusts me... vermon.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I always feel so different to almost all the people I know and meet.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Can you take my answers anymore out of context?

What answers? I've asked you questions, some twice now, and you've not responded to them. At all. All you are doing is telling me to read the book.

Seems to me you're not even processing them.
You're just reading and bashing.

Again, that's an assumption. I am trying to treat your answers with respect, and I've asked questions without bias. Honestly I have. Can I suggest that it is you who are taking my questions and making them an attack? Did you seriously not consider the possibility that stating your mother is in contact with Jesus wouldn't stir up a bee's nest of doubt?

And considering that you are now a part of a family that has a "prophet" as one of its members, I would expect a little more understanding and compassion as opposed to the presumptuous attitude that everyone is out to get you.

Listen, from the beginning I understood these messages were for those that wanted to listen to them. I know there are millions if not billions, that don't care. That's great.

And yet again, an assumption. I fully expect that you are grouping me, and others, in with these careless people. That is unfair. Why shouldn’t a rational mind be allowed to question your claims or listen to your message and, considering their provenance, draw individual conclusions. Why the irritation with unfavourable responses? Didn’t Jesus’s original disciples suffer for their beliefs, and as far as we know, endure them with humility and grace?

I'm here for the few that do (care).

And what about the others? What about the ones whom you perceive are unwilling to take in your mother’s message, yet may well be simply anxious about the way it has been presented? If all you’re interested in are people who’ll blindly listen and believe, then the following you’re going to attract will be mindless and gullible. Is that what you, or Jesus, truly want?

And if it is what you want, then you are going to be grouped in with the rest of the UFO cults. Can’t see the Son of God being comfortable with that.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 06:21 AM
link   

I totally agree with you IgnoreTheFacts! Nothing good can come from fuelling the OP fantasy world. I'm surprised this nonesense has gone on for as long as it has!!!

[edit on 17-5-2008 by timelike]

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join