It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is Alex Collier now?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Alex Collier is starting over to spread the information that the Andromedans gave to him.

There is a new DVD produced by Exopolitics.org in which Alex Collier appears again in a media since a lot of years of not say a word to the "UFO" press. This was because it seems that there was a point in his life in which he had to attend personal issues and decided to stop for a while as he explains on the DVD.

The DVD is a part of the "Earth Transformation" Conference given on May 2008, there is no new information if you expect brand new things, but I think that the importance of it is that He is recognizing that he had several issues that were the reason of he stopped to spread and share information but he is back to recover his path again.

We have to remember even if he would be a contactee is that He is a human being.

The real important thing here is to focus on ourselves to grow, obviously learning from people who is in a higher frequency but we have to keep our consciousness growing up.

I hope this information be useful to you.

Nebiros
www.shinydemise.com

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Why do you want to be "part" of it? Why not become "it" instead. Once we all "become" then we may take "part".

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I just watched the entire 2 hour 1994 interview again. It really seems to relate to a lot of whats happening today in our current society.

Do any of you feel that more than 10% have aleady awakened to our true purpose?

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nebiros
Alex Collier is starting over to spread the information that the Andromedans gave to him.

There is a new DVD produced by Exopolitics.org in which Alex Collier appears again in a media since a lot of years of not say a word to the "UFO" press. This was because it seems that there was a point in his life in which he had to attend personal issues and decided to stop for a while as he explains on the DVD.

The DVD is a part of the "Earth Transformation" Conference given on May 2008, there is no new information if you expect brand new things, but I think that the importance of it is that He is recognizing that he had several issues that were the reason of he stopped to spread and share information but he is back to recover his path again.

We have to remember even if he would be a contactee is that He is a human being.

The real important thing here is to focus on ourselves to grow, obviously learning from people who is in a higher frequency but we have to keep our consciousness growing up.

I hope this information be useful to you.

Nebiros
www.shinydemise.com

I took a look at the website and was interested in looking at the conference....sadly I dont have a creditcard or PayPal..

So...maybe there is someone who is willing to buy the Alex Collier DVD from Earth Transformation Conference; there must be someone interested in having it!

And perhaps put it in YouTube or another videostream site for people to have a look at it!

Thank you in advance

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Nebiros

In his recent interview did Alex mention more of an optimistic view for humanity? It really seems like more people are aware and waking up everyday to our true identity.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I've always liked Alex Collier's work and many of the others mentioned. I just can't understand why some of the spaceships look so dorky. Notice how they have improved over time, in other words, they look more real now. They looked like an upside down metal bowl with dents.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I agree with the underlying message he gives, but I draw the line at Alien intervention, especially as he offers no evidence to back up his claims. I'm being serious, this guy as well as the Aliens want us to take them seriously, so why don't they provide some hard evidence. Shows us one of your fancy Aliens gadgets. That would no doubt make a believer out of most people.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by kindred
I agree with the underlying message he gives, but I draw the line at Alien intervention, especially as he offers no evidence to back up his claims. I'm being serious, this guy as well as the Aliens want us to take them seriously, so why don't they provide some hard evidence. Shows us one of your fancy Aliens gadgets. That would no doubt make a believer out of most people.

Nice avatar kindred

And yes, some evidence might be nice...but oh well, perhaps the coming few years will be our evidence, ust waiting to unveil itself

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by kindred

That's what Andromedian or Pleadian doesn't want to do. They don't want to come down here, and show their fancy Aliens gadgets, as it will just form another religion or religious cult. That's exactly what silly human being will do, majority of us will worship Andromedian or Pleadian as they have alwson power, which is not known to human how it works.

I am wondering, what do Andromedian mean by "Wake up", does wake up means human remember the past life, all the way to as being an 11th density being, and then all the way to when the spirit first created by creator? Or wake up as we are living in a lie controlled by evil alien and human?

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 04:58 AM
link   
For some reason it gave me goosebumps when he said that the Andromedans consider us royalty.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by southcrossstar

I think "wake up" means seeing the BS that is being spun by all the elite, PTB, NWO,illuminatai, Secret Society Crap.

I also think it means to awaken your own spiritual awareness without man made religions. It means to be at peace with your true essence of self, and throw that ego or "mind" that makes you think you are that away.(easier said than done).

Simply put : Truth and Love.

Z

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Mercuryae

I already got the DVD and actually I am trying to contact Dr. Michael Salla in order to resell the DVD on my country because in Mexico there are no a lot of people that understand English and even when there is information in spanish there are important documentals, events, videos, etc. that are not subtitled.

When I said resell I have to make clear that is not to make money is just to recover what I spent to get the DVD and the material to send it.

If you want I can send you a copy of the DVD, you just need to send me a self-addressed stamped envelope and affix $5.00 (actually the DVD is more expensive, but the important thing is to spread information). Please provide me an email where I can give you more address details if you want.

I guarantee you that you will get the DVD.

Nebiros
www.shinydemise.com

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Scott

Well, I think he perhaps have a more optimistic view after he stopped to appear on UFO press. As he said, he got mad, very very mad because of a lot of personal issues that he was passing by.

He doesn't see a black destiny for almost all human kind as he used to saw, He said that not everyone will evolve but that also find, because each one has to find their own path and grow, even when if someone has to live bad things like 9/11, Last China's Earthquake, etc. Because those are necessary events for people tin order to shake and make them open their eyes.

For example, he said that a lot of people is talking about 2012, and he really don't know what is going to happen and how, but the important thing is to live the moment and not be focused on the past or the future but the moment itself, because in that way you really give it the importance to the event.

Nebiros
www.shinydemise.com

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by kindred

What more evidence do you want to believe?

If you already have read DSG and LFA books, you will find there is a lot of information very similar that other contactees and journalist like: Billy Meier, Laura Knight Jadzyck, David Icke, Val Valerian, Paola Harris, Peggy Kane, Barbara Hand Clow, Barbara Marciniak and others say.

Actually in the last presentation in Exopolitics - Transformation for Earth 2008, he said that he doesn't have any evidence of his relationship between A¿s and him, but for he is very real. And I think that the most important evidence of his encounters is that he talked about a disaster that would happen on August 2001 (9/11 Twin towers attack) that would shake humanity and change the history for ever.

I think that you are acting like a kind of skeptical by the argument of "Don't believe if you don't see it"

Nebiros
www.shinydemise.com

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by southcrossstar

By wake up I think the both things you said, 50/50 perhaps.

Nebiros
www.shinydemise.com

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Just watched the following videos

Does anyone know if there are colour pictures of these slides he is showing available anywhere?
They look pretty goo din Black and White, but be interesting too see them in colout and try examine them more.

Alex Collier - Moon & Mars Lecture

Part 1
uk.youtube.com...

Part 2
uk.youtube.com...

Part 3
uk.youtube.com...

Part 4
uk.youtube.com...

Part 5
uk.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   
All very fascinating.... The only thing I always miss regarding testimonies like these are evidence. Show me one decent photograph of grey aliens that isn't clearly photoshopped and I just might start taking all this seriously.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Just watched all of this. Quite interesting to say the least. Even if 1% of what he says is true, it is mind-boggling.

What is REALLY astounding is that he was saying these things nearly FIFTEEN years ago.

Guy is a pretty sharp cookie.

I hope he continues updating in the current timeline...

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join