It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is Alex Collier now?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by jacob two twos ladder

I think he is losing hope. not sure if that is his reasons.. I have done my best to try and bring his experiences out to the public. All of us that think he is genuine should be doing our level best to get the word out. We cannot achieve 10% if those of us that know do not make effort to help those that need that nudge get access to this sort of information.

There are sleepers everywhere just waiting to wake up.

Its time to let the alarm go off.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

We will never give up hope. We will fight this thing till the day we die.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Hi Stm I wanted to ask u a question since u know alex collier iv been looking every where to find some sort way of tring to get in contact with him, i needed some questions that need to be answered and i think he might be able to help me but i need ur help to get in touch with him if u get this u can send me an e-mail at [email protected] please this is ergent. thank you

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I have mentioned on ATS before my encounter with a friend who had very advanced Alzheimer's disease who has recently died. On one visit to simply sit with my dear friend suddenly my friend came to clear awareness, grabbed me by the arm and said, "If you knew what the Moon was, you would blast it from your skies!"

Then my friend returned to that other place that Alzheimer's patients seem to go, a great fog, a distance, I am not certain what I think is actually happening with them up until death, but I know that I sensed that my friend's soul had grown so much larger than the body at the time of death ... this is still hard to write about. Back to the Moon, I am haunted by those words, "If you knew what the Moon was, you would blast it from your skies!"

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Well I mean what the heck?!! A lot of people can feel the worlds energy lately... I live on the east coast and have had these emotional "moments" with people quite frequently lately, as if something is happening.. Feels like those moments that you only have with your brother/sister. Pure love. What are WE GOING to DO about it?!

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

It's very interesting you mentioning this experience..Happened to me a few months back...An overwhelming feeling of euthoria and love...Just out of the blue for no apparent reason.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari

How much have you actually researched before you made this statement?
Everything that he did on his own and even many things with others involved is available totally FREE!

The only things I have seen of exception were published and put together by someone else.

Can you please link me to something by Alex himself that is for profit only? that you cannot get for free?

prove what YOU say.

You require us to prove our statements.

prove yours.

nephateri, that's why it was posted anoynomously, for the poster has done zero research and obviously has their head inserted deeply in a bodily orifice;
they have no wish or desire to research, just to cackle and fling mud
at any that do seek and find answers. pity the trolls and flame 'em!

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by icecap

Do you know if that 2001 interview is online anywhere? I'd appreciate it.

It's very sad to hear he has lost hope. I read somewhere that he 'retired' in 2002. It would make sense, he said that things have to happen before mid 2001, it's 2008 and most of us will agree that things have gotten worse not better since.

What a terrible thing that's happened to us. I'm a 20 year old female student who, unfortunately and embarrasingly, has only known about the extent of corruption and secrecy for about 6 months and its life-changing. I think that we instinctively know the truth when we hear it, and having seeing a lot of things about whats going on in the world, Alex's 1990s interview really spoke to me. He's not the only one saying these things either. Theres alot of theories about our past, the religions and others, but no theory has as more proof or sense than what people have said about the Andromedans. It is a crazy truth but the truth will set you free I think. I am no where near credible as I've only been studying this for half a year, but it's my opinion.

Incase anyone didn't know, the highest security clearance in the CIA is Cosmic. If the CIA considers cosmic matters of highest importance, it is pretty telling, I think.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   

I just wanted to say that, that video has changed my line of thinking. I feel everything he said was true. the whole Illuminati thing really makes me think , that we have have been controlled by our evil government for quite some time and the other higher races are controlling the world leaders and so on and so .... sadly that is the truth of today. All i want i say to this is OPEN your eyes people , pay attention to who it is that will destroy us or the ones who will lead us to a new age .... DO NOT BE FOOLED . WAKE UP.... before its too late .
We need to find it in our selfs to to put away our differences .

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   

I have had some of the most incredible spiritual experience through the act of telepathy and telekinesis, full blown holographic hallucinations, etc and I am an engineer by trade and trained in mysticism. Sensitive people need to hide because everything in the world becomes extraordinarily loud and when these forces are focused on a sensitive mind it literally eats you, not to mention, because of the you-tube video there is a real presence monitoring Alex's every move. We are dealing with entities that climb into heads and rearrange thought patterns and genetic existence. Serious stuff and when you are the epicenter of yet another release of information effectually awakening the sleeping world you are subject to great stress.

Bless you Alex for stepping forward ... I am witness to UFO sightings and eternal spiritual life. You can't imagine how much and how little control we really have simultaneously.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by moonsdescend

1997-09-24

The Andromedans, a particular Pleiadian Group and a group from Procyon have directly intervened on two parallel realities, one of which was directly created by Montauk technology. The reason behind this action was to seal up all time travel on those realities. As a result of this intervention, our present timeline has been sped up. This was something the Andromedans did not anticipate. According to Moraney, leaps in knowledge and consciousness are now going to change as quickly as every 24 hours, and what this has done is that it has changed all the probabilities dramatically.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I bumped into the alex collier video when i first realized i needed to investigate this more seriously in january of this year. i found alex's video on exopolitics.uk and was jaw dropped as well!!

the moon being brought here, well, sure enough i investigated the billy meir case and there are matching details about how there used to be two moons, and then the last one was brougt here.

alex collier video is amazing. i didnt know what to make of it because the body language was so convincing. but this video allowed me to accept all of what he said.. never in my wildest dreams would i think of aliens as having such a HUGE agenda and HISTORY..

i have a thread entiled whats your understanding level 1-10 which i made after his video, cause it felt my understanding of this went sky high.

i hope your safe alex

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   

I like yourself have been researching this sort of stuff. I have come across this site in the past but returned after watching this interview. I went ahead and made an account hoping you might return and see this. The answer to what will happen in 2012 has long since been known. Zecharia Sitchin in an archaeologist and historian who might help you answer that question. Beware though, only research this if you TRULY want to know, you may cry or # yourself. Anyways good luck see ya in the next life.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   
www.thelightside.org...

Alex says that the Germans were with the Giza Intelligence(back then), i remember something that Billy Meier said...something about Hitler being controller by the bafath ( giza intelligence)...interesting

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 01:37 AM
link   
shop.1asecure.com...

Link to his " Spiritual Messages & Teaching from Andromeda - By Alex Collier Presented at the Earth Transformation: New Science, Consciousness & Contact Conference, May 18, 2008 (90 mins) "

I still want to see the 2nd 1994 interview btw...that one has never been seen.

C'MON ALEX we all know you must read this "site". What's up dude? Spread the love vibration by uploading to youtube. We are all old enough to hear it now....I hope (?!).

Love everything.

Z

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 05:30 AM
link   
I really hope we get to hear more of him. I am watching his '94 interview again. It just doesn't get old. I hear something new each time.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by seentoomuch

How can I send for this dvd?

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by seentoomuch

Where Can i get this DVD? whats the address?

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by bugajk25

Hi

Going back and checking the post I see that with time the original article was taken down from the source site.

So, on a long shot I emailed the site owner and requested the DVD info, invited him to visit our site and also invited Mr. Collier (via him, they're friends) to consider doing a ATS podcast. Fingers crossed,

STM

[edit on 7/7/2008 by seentoomuch]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join