It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is Alex Collier now?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by seentoomuch

Now why didn't I think of that?! Great stuff seentoomuch, thanks for your efforts. How cool would a Q&A be for Alex Collier!

Love

Z

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Thanks for pointing this one out, never seen anything about this guy so interesting to see what he says...

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by DigitalKid

Hi

Here's a link to the 1st video of a series from 1994, it's incredible! We are hoping for a copy of a 1995 lecture, or even better a current update! Anyhoo, here's the link:

www.youtube.com...

STM

[edit on 7/7/2008 by seentoomuch]

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I'm 30 mins in and I must say meaning as this was filmed in 1994, this guy seriously seems to know his stuff and certainly seems very believable, he comes across as a genuine guy and I'm a very good judge usually of people.

I will watch the rest tomorrow.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Watched it all now and it certainly backs up a lot of other credible sources (what I believe to be).

He comes across as 100% genuine and it does worry me what he says about people not caring, I don't think it's they don't care I think its they are too scared to except or even entertain the idea to be true.

On the other hand I genuinly believe more than any other time in history and for evolution purposes people are now waking up and it might not be too late yet.

DONT GIVE UP HOPE ALEX!

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 03:07 AM
link   

hello my name is zachary and I also saw the alex video and feel very strong about what he says I am only 20 years of age and I would realy like to meet alex one day if possible I am very curios about all these happenings in the right order it was to be told I admire the way he thinks but I cant do anything to change all of this crap if I could I would but for now I would very much know what is happening with alex is he still with us if so please tell me dearly zac

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Hi

No response yet.

But..... even though the article with the ordering info. was taken down from their main page it came up when I ran a search, so here's the info. once again, this time with address included, just hope it's uptodate info. Oh, also saw that they have a link on their page back to this thread

Note: All the Volumes numbers, editions and titles for these lectures are confusing, I'm not sure but maybe the 1995 lecture is already on the net somewhere but perhaps with a different title? It said it was already released at UFODAZE who I called and they said they had watched it last year at their conference, said it was Great, but they did not keep a copy.

STM

Source for the following excerpts: www.ufohypotheses.com...

More Reactions to "Alex Collier Volume One" from AboveTopSecret.com

Under-Appreciated Science Productions is encouraging free distribution of this DVD, except that no copies are to be uploaded to YouTube, Google video, or any such video-sharing site at this time, as per Alex's wishes. Free copies will be mailed via certified mail, as we have had problems with packages sent regular mail magically disappearing. If you'd like us to send you a free copy, please send a self-addressed stamped envelope. We are asking that you affix $5.00 postage to an envelope big enough to hold a DVD so that we can send it to you using certified mail to make sure your package can be well-tracked. Mail to:

Rick Keefe
c/o Under-Appreciated Science Productions
2420 N. Campbell Ave.
Tucson, AZ 85719

Keep in mind that once you have a copy, you may duplicate it as much as you'd like and give it out to friends, but without any money exchanging hands, and with the provision that they not upload it to any video-sharing sites. Give them away to all your friends!

A Brief Description of
"UFO Hypotheses featuring Alex Collier, Volume Two"
(released July 22, 2007 at UFODaze)

In the fifth DVD of the "UFO Hypotheses" series, Collier, a UFO contactee since the age of eight years, speaks openly and candidly to a small crowd of about twenty people on Easter Day, 1995 regarding a great many things about the pyramid structure of regressive ETs that control the highest levels of the shadow government of the United States, and warns of an upcoming abuse of power by the NSA, now evidenced by Patriot Acts 1 and 2, aimed by Congress to upend our Constitution and constitutional government and in the end make Congress themselves irrelevant. Here is the perspective of one group of ETs regarding most of our U.S. leaders, and the very fragile state of our environment, our basic freedoms and our human rights. From a lecture held in Tucson, Arizona in 1995 concerning the collaboration between secret government agencies and leaders who are collaborating with a malevolent ET confederation.

UFOHypotheses hopes to upload Alex Collier Volume Two in the near future to YouTube.

In the meantime, please consider the sharing of Alex Collier Volume Two as an exercise in sharing information with each other hand-to-hand, person-to-person, something that we may need to re-consider doing more often. Carrying on meaningful sociological discussions with another individual in this day and age of constant self-gratification and mindless materialism could even be considered a revolutionary act.

Here's a link to the source's youtube listings, plenty of Collier on there, but are any of them the 1995 lecture?

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 7/9/2008 by seentoomuch]

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Any one help with the 1995 lecture? Can't seem to find it either, would like to see the follow up to part 1.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Text NavyText
As far as I know Alex Collier decided to stop performing conferences and accept interviews because He saw in people a lot of idolatry to him.

He wants people to focus on evolve the consciousness and share the information with others. This is not about to convert Alex Collier in some kind of Messiah, it's about to take the information, learn from it and start to work in ourself in order to helps others.

Regards,

Nebiros: www.shinydemise.com (spanish)

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Yes i have to admit i did seem to look at him as kind of a messiah even though i know thats not what he wants, but as much as i believe him i cant help that i'm a product of a tampered with civillisation and feel we perhaps need a figurehead to get the world to take this seriously.
I cant see why it sounds so crazy really, to me it all makes perfect sense TBO.

Just as we do to animals, they do to us!!! for whatever reasons or agenda's it's the same principle, u can take advantage of others (being/speices) that cant apprehend.

Maybe its people like me who make Collier the reserved way he is.
but i have no religion or belief of that kind so to me, he is a messenger.

AMAZING VIDEO!!!

[edit on 12-7-2008 by Apopthis]

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

Can you explain what you mean? I'd genuinly like to know.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Wow. Very interesting. Listening to the video interview of Mr. Collier, he said that we were going to have to really "shape up" or some pretty bad stuff was going to happen. When asked when these very important changes have to happen by, he said 2001 - between July and August. Of course it's 2008 and we're all still hear, so I just chalked it up to yet another strike against a potential hoaxter. But then I decided to think about it in a bit less of a "black and white" context, and when I did that, a question all the sudden popped into my mind. "When did 911 occur?"

Then I said . . . okay . . . well what month?

One month after Mr. Collier gives his deadline . . .

Um . . . I don't want to go overboard one way or the other (i.e. this means NOTHING or this means EVERYTHING) . . . but . . . I must say . . . this was very, very interesting.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
have you read anything about micheal horn meeting alex in 1986 when his real name was ralph amergrant? here is a link. the part that talks about alex is at about 31:31 into the lecture. video.google.com...

check it out
peace,
the alien

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow

Now why didn't I think of that?! Great stuff seentoomuch, thanks for your efforts. How cool would a Q&A be for Alex Collier!

Love

Z
Ya know I hope Alex stay as far away from a Q&A on this site as he possibly can.He seems to be a very nice man with a lot to offer,but some of these folks here will eat him alive just for the sake of eating him alive.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
What I want to know is this: How do I get contacted? I watched the videos, and was already in total agreement with Alex's philosophies. I practice, as well as an inferior human can, compassion for all living things on a daily basis. So, how do I go about reaching out to these beings?

I am not asking this in a facetious manner. I truly want to be part of something far grander than anything imaginable. I WANT to be part of it.

Could someone get a message to Alex and tell him that on his next visit to let them know there is at least one more of us willing to be part of a larger reality? I already believe.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Put up a call. I guess you could call it praying.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Lol you think there wouldn't be a line?

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Tricky63

I see your point, somehow I think he'd rise above it. But for us terrans that just want to know how its all panning out, that's be great.

There was a lot of things he predicted that never happened, which I'd like to know why not, who knows, I dont. :p

Love the Cashba!

Z

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Lightunseen

it depends on his dominant hand... in right handed people looking to the right (which he does often in the interview) means he is referencing his MEMORY region of the brain, which would indicate truth... looking to the left means one is referencing the creative region of the brain and would indicate a lie, which I did not see him do. Again.. this all depends on the dominant hand, but the majority of people are right handed

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 02:37 AM
link   
I believe really what Alex Collier said... because I know it's true. I have a nephew who is 11 years and he has been contacted by ET's... he mentioned several things that Alex Collier said and I was knowing nothing about him before!... anyway when I saw his videos I was thinking a lot... which reason can have this man to lie.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join