It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is Alex Collier now?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   
WOW!!! great interview I loved every min of it and would recommend this to any one who is looking to find some answers .

Imo i think he is telling the truth about every thing he is saying

I hope that our window is still open and we can finaly start to live in peace

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Apparently he just attended the Earth Transformation Conference just a week or so ago this month.

I am going to see if there is any new interviews or info to be found from him from that conference.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 02:17 AM
link   
I just found this site for anyone who is interested.
I feel Alex is the real deal, I just feel it.

It's transcripts of 7 of his lectures.

www.soulwise.net...

[edit on 26-5-2008 by un4gvn1]

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 04:37 AM
link   
alex collier and the public

i am erikus prince and member of the spiritual hierarchy of lyra you stated that there is no life in lyra after the war, there is life there and a great abundance of it!! everything else you are 100% correct on friend you know this all of you, you are members of the family of light and members of the god kingdom love is everything, feel it and call upon the archangels and heal this world.

may all of you be blessed by the supreme light and love of the cosmos

p.s alex collier please contact me on
[email protected]

anyone can contact me

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by vladmir

THIS THEORY IS NOT NEW..IT HAS ALSO BEEN SAID THAT THE MOON MAY BE HOLLOW..I ONCE READ THAT AT SOME STAGE THE MOON WAS BOMBARDED WITH A FAST MOVING PROJECTILE TO TEST THE EFFECT IT MADE..TO THE SURPRIZE OF THE SCIENTIFIC TEAM THE MOON WAS SAID TO HAVE RANG LIKE A BELL..

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Where the heck is that japan lecture? It has been many months now, it doesn't take THAT long to encode and upload a video.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

you mean like THIS?

It is interesting you mention that just as its becoming more obvious.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Really great interview, this guy is so authentic i really think he is tellig the truth.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 03:47 AM
link   
He recently spoke at `The Earth Transformation Conference` but has been keeping a low profile since 2001

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Popcorn playah

Your point is well fundamented, nlp tecniques always help decoding some body llanguage aspect, but... and this is a big but, have you notice that the hold and drinks is glass of whater from the left hand???

if a person is a left handed ... the eye goes the other side.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 06:09 AM
link   
This discussion seems more like propaganda to me

99% of intelligent people realise what a fraud Billy Meier is. And laugh at how anyone could go with it.

Alex Collier is the exact same deal.

Just another crackpot trying to make a buck. Hence why he doesnt want his material loaded onto YouTube, he doesnt get PAID lol

I dont understand why people are surprised at the lack of inforamtion about him on the net? Because noone takes that garbage seriously. He has zero credibility.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 07:20 AM
link   

How much have you actually researched before you made this statement?
Everything that he did on his own and even many things with others involved is available totally FREE!

The only things I have seen of exception were published and put together by someone else.

Can you please link me to something by Alex himself that is for profit only? that you cannot get for free?

prove what YOU say.

You require us to prove our statements.

prove yours.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

After years of searching for this kind of straightforward information, I was in awe and rejoiced (yes, rejoiced) that he did this interview. I understand it is hard for some to digest. Considering it was done over ten years ago, it makes sense that this was not information people were ready to glom onto. But we have no excuses now.

After WWII, do you remember the Germans wrung their hands in horror and guilt upon learning of their governments' systematic genocide of the Jews. They kept saying we didn't know, we didn't know. But the bottom line was that they did not want to see because it would turn their entire reality of life and their government inside out. The world governments swore "It will NEVER happen again." Where are we now?

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Its 2008, I personally feel like it is NOW OR NEVER. I have been doing a lot of research the past year looking into UFO's, Phenomena, and the blatant corruption of our government...the world government. I don't know if anyone has heard the predictions for 2012, but could that truly be the day of reckoning? I know we has MANKIND can fix ourselves... but I dont think enough people believe. Everyone who believes should gather together. not just some of us BUT ALL OF US!! even if that number is small. The pope declared it is "OK" to belive in aliens, Britain is releasing UFO files over the next 4 ears as well, how convenient the best files will probably come in the year 2012...most likely to late. We have to act! I wish Alex were sitting beside me now, I have so many questions. Dont flame me for lack of a plan.. I have no idea what the hell to do. but maybe if we all gather, maybe something will happen.....maybe we can figure this thing out, and stop being controlled. WE CAN BE FREE, WE ARE MANKIND!

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

Well my friend, the truth is depressing. The sooner you come to grips with it, the better! That is to say that you will be less likely to blow your brains out when the regret hits you after you realize that you didn't do everything in your power to prevent this coming tyranny. damn! So if you would like to try to help then keep researching. If not, then cease all of your study in the paranormal and conspiracy fields and forget all you have learned to date. Cause if you don't, then, well, if you think you are depressed now from this enlightening video, Then the rest of the stuff will really get you good. I think that the notion that the Andromedans view us as royalty is intriguing if not down right fascinating! Reading that it is the wide range and extreme levels of our emotions that defines us as royalty makes perfect sense! According to Moraney, emotion is one of the greatest powers in the universe. Google "Alex Collier and the Andromeda Compendium" to learn a whole lot more than the video provides! Oh, and if some of what Moraney says was to have happened did not then just remember that time travel exists. All the best to you my friend.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Well with reply to the last statement we can all start by signing this-michael salla has something to do with this-it's from the australian andromedan lecture.It's an online petition to ask for cosmic intervention-can't do any harm i signed this 2 months or so ago.

www.petitiononline.com:80...

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by seentoomuch

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Maybe Alex Collier is depressed but thats only because his news is not within the mainstream media; it is within the fringe. It is only on conspiracy forums you find his name and beliefs and from what I've heard from other posters, he is an interesting character.

The mainstream media will not report on his messages. Thus, the rest of the world is ignorant to him, they only hear from mainstream or disinfo media about the shady frauds and the leechers who claim knowledge or influence and end up making poor cases of themselves.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join