It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is Alex Collier now?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I don't believe Billy Meier is a hoax, but I do believe he no longer has control over who speaks for him. I question Michael Horn's intentions, especially after the thread recently made on him of his false claims on the tree experts.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Has anyone here watched the DVD (Alex Collier Vol.2)? I can spend the 5 bones, watch it, and review it for you guys here if you like. Hell, I just spent 13 bucks on King of Kong: Fistful of Quarters. 5 aint gunna break me.

[edit on 26-3-2008 by VisionQuest]

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
VisionQuest I would greatly appreciate if you would review it. I don't know anyone who has bought Volume two.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by sarentack
...Nasa has public information online that when they took core samples from the moon, about half to 1 billion years ago the Moon revolved around another star system where it was absorbing different energy then the Suns, its there in the Nasa Documents.

can i get a link for that please?

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by VisionQuest
Has anyone here watched the DVD (Alex Collier Vol.2)? I can spend the 5 bones, watch it, and review it for you guys here if you like. Hell, I just spent 13 bucks on King of Kong: Fistful of Quarters. 5 aint gunna break me.

Can you please post a link for it on Google video or something would love to see it as well! Only one I found is the his original 94 video hard to find more of him!

ANYONE HAS LINKS TO HIS VIDEOS >>> PLZ POST THEM HERE!

Cheers

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by freighttrain

Originally posted by VisionQuest

Can you please post a link for it on Google video or something would love to see it as well! Only one I found is the his original 94 video hard to find more of him!

ANYONE HAS LINKS TO HIS VIDEOS >>> PLZ POST THEM HERE!

Cheers

if he has the video, let him post it on this site

www.esnips.com...

put it in a private folder and we can send him our emails to invite us...and watch it because alex doesn't want it going viral yet.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 03:37 AM
link   
I just finnished reading "Defending Sacred Ground" What a great book, I definetly recomend it to all interested in UFOs in general. It really rings true with alot of other sources, one of wich is personal to me, wich confirms his version on the time frame of US government being in contact with ET's.

I hope he adresses all the things he predicted that never happened, I find the man so credible on a personal level, and I find his message credible on a spiritual level, I even could not find fault with his version of history, I just have trouble with the predictions he made that never came true, as this is the only test of a true profit possible.

Perhaps things changed, maybe for the better maybe, by the sound of his negative attitude, its for the worse. I hope we are not destined to become reptile food. But if his other predictions didn't come to pass maybe more than a few hundred million of us will reach 5th desnity too.

I intend to do what I can for the lifting of the veil on myself wich hides our past lives, it would help me to know my mission better. HINT,HINT any friendly positive ET's reading this!

Also I sure wish someone would ask Alex about the Akaushic field, and the book of life, we humans could really use accses to that right about now. It also ring true with alot of what Alex talks about.

I geuss I'll try and order the DVD when I am able, I just gotta see it.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by HellHound63S

I hope he adresses all the things he predicted that never happened, I find the man so credible on a personal level, and I find his message credible on a spiritual level, I even could not find fault with his version of history, I just have trouble with the predictions he made that never came true, as this is the only test of a true profit possible.

The one thing that I liked about his predictions is that he has always said that they aren't predictions - they are probabilities. But I too would be interested to know what may have changed the outcome. Personally I find him to be believable, especially considering that all the interviews I've read with him are consistent and don't contradict each other.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by moonsdescend

Has anyone else read the book? What did you all think? Here is the link to the free online version, with a few less pictures:

Defending Sacred Ground 1

Yes it's true he always gave a probibility percentage instead of saying this is what will happen like an actual biblical prophit. That's the main reson it doesn't discount everything else in my mind.

To be honest I found one tiny contradiction, out of the whole book and every interview I've read wich in its self is remarkable, I probably couldn't do better myself even telling what I knew as truth.

What I found was that he talks about the draconians haveing space travel for 4billion years, he says it more then 5 or 6 times, and just one other time he said 3billion. He may have been talking about an earlier time, as in they NOW have had it 4billion years, but at the time they only HAD it 3billion years. A minor point in importance to the story, that could have been a misprint anyway.

I hope he is able to get past his negative feelings I saw expressed in the latest interview from one of the links earlier in this thread, he sounded defeated. But he of all people should know you can't be responsible for the actions and feelings of others, just yourself.

His story has helped me to work on myself, and I feel I have made progress, my family seems to think so, but I haven't fullfilled my intention yet, so I'm still working at it.

You know the alien part of his message is fine, but what I got mainly was personal. ALL the facts presented about aliens could be false and still the rest of it about personal responsibilty would ring true.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I really liked Collier and his message. He was so serious. He didn't try to sell himself or his personality, he didn't 'talk down' to people trying to make himself seem important. He was really all about the information and you could see how worried he was about our species making it through the coming times.

I agree he seemed convinced that we were going to lose, that we weren't going to wake up in time. I now believe that we are waking up like he predicted but in much smaller numbers...

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   
you know.....a friend of mine has given me VERY useful information regarding to this site.....you guys say that you open minded and so forth with conspiracies and so forth....and that you say anything at face value....get a load of this...

"I'd love to discuss the Meier case on other forums but not that one. (ATS) There's just too much negativety on there. People arent't debating, there arguing and bashing each other."

AboveTopSecret.com is a Government COINTELPRO (Counter Intelligence Program) Disinformation Operation that is CIA and Government funded to publish and promote disinformation as part of the U.S. Government's agenda to deflect and discredit conspiracy theorists.

The proof -

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Other forms of proof -

Trace route on www.abovetopsecret.com... the Node Name is listed and maintained by the government.

IP Address 213.206.128 213.206.129 213.206.130

Node Name Gov-bb21-lan-14 Gov-bb22-lan-15 Gov-bb23-lan-16

Location Langley, Virginia
MS 60

Network Used whois.nic.mil (for military network information)

It was difficult to get the IP Address, It was spoofed and looped over 9 times. Anyway Langley, Virginia is where the CIA headquarters is. I'm more than concerned.

www.redpillpress.com.au...

I wouldn't bother wasting your time too much with trying to promote the Meier on ATS forum because you will be simply overwhelmed and hounded with great skepticsm and laughter like Michael Horn always is/was. Its only a few people/members there that were aliasing as all those people that were attacking Michael Horn in his discussions there. TerraX, Masonic Light, ect are PAID debunkers.

Michael would obviously know this. I take my hat to him for (still) trying though.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Syndrah, you are pretty much correct. If your friend is looking for a civilized and intelligent debate on the Meier case, this is not the place. If you haven't noticed, nearly everyone here reacts quite emotionally when the Meier case is discussed.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Hmm, well we were doing ok on this thread anyway.

So, where would you recomend? I don't know anywhere else to talk about this stuff at all.

Besides I've seen this kind of thing on all forums, I think the fearfull just come here more looking for the next thing to fear. Good sheeple need thier daily dose, and the man gives them a regular one here. The sheeple then 'baaaa' real load at the scary thing, and they all feel better, knowing they pleased the master. Sad really.

Besides, when you fear anything, as Alex said, its simpley out of a misunderstanding of the situation. I'm not going to fear the CIA here or anywhere, they'll get me when its my time, not a second sooner. Don't fear, fear is the mind killer, fear is the tool of the enemy, and fear is the best friend of tyranny.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by vladmir

Is not important where he is,the question is: Am i ready to take the next stape and change the way i am? Do i really feel i am one of those? The truth is out there and inside us.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Bumping thread to allow the latest post to show.

STM

Edit to add: Okay, this is plain weird. I saw this thread revived on Recent Posts by a member named Anonymous ATS and clicked to read their post. No post was showing, so I posted thinking the thread was hung up. Still no post showing for Anonymous ATS. Is this a new ATS game? Or is Anony haunting us?

[edit on 5/14/2008 by seentoomuch]

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 06:17 AM
link   
I would think there are quite a few gov't agencies who would check out this forum every now and then just for updates on the latest conspiracy theory circulating out there. That we are living in a dangerous world now, it would seem the prudent thing to do...

[edit on 14-5-2008 by wang_ke_~]

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Please Go To GOOGLE VIDEO AND SEARCH FOR:
The Case For The Unidentified Flying Humanoids

Watch and learn...

btw: ATS is run by the NSC/CIA in order to gauge public comprehension of exo-realities... They discredit the Best & Brightest evidence from the greatest of our Patriots in order to mantain staus quo... meanwhile they shuck and jive, lead and mislead, and play their feeble PsyOps not realizing, like a small scared child, that others have developed abilities in which NO LIE can be held secret...
No threat will cause harm...
So, now that their empire of dirt is crumbling, a public revelation is being staged as we speak... it has been on the books since at least 1963. These "Architects of Fear" will lead the blind followers of media to a public "revelation" right before Obama wins where they will try to pass off a rogue element of future human lineage time travelers as benevolent and advanced beings. The will tell us of exopolitics and the grand wars occuring beyond our tiny sphere yet they will not tell us that it is being fought ONLY for OUR WELL BEING.
One can be COMPLETLY protected if one so desires... FEAR is the only REAL ENEMY. Its Light vs. Dark, service to self VS service to others... The foundation of Cosmic reality.
And guess what Cheney is... Besides codenamed "Chainsaw" in the MJ code parlence... (GW is an oratory automaton- thanks MK ULTRA!)
So these future children of men... these pathetic self serving future Bonesmen are from a now unlikely to occur alternative timeline where upon our solar systems increasing alignment to the galactic core (Precession of the Equinox- we are in the last of "3" cylces of 25,920 years each) coupled with the current overuse of ancient Einstein Rosen Bridge Tech (the real reason we railroaded Saddam) caused too much instreaming energy into our planet. All life... ALL LIFE WAS DESTROYED on that timeline which eventually created the Jrod.
You see, our so called elite panicked, got their tickets punched, then fled off-planet (after being underground a few hundred years) with their way too small gene pool. Yeah so, if one deviates from nature, one de-evolves... Universal Law. Small gene pool equals inbreeding equals major problems. They jumped back here to attempt to ameliorate their respective neuropathies with our royal genetics. They will be fine, but not by continuing this farce. The jrod technology may baffle the average civilian, but to somebody whom has interacted with those of ships and bodies of light... mere thought forms manifesting into our specific overtone of this 3rd dimension, the jrods are scared ancient babies and they will be helped too.
Human potential has already begun to graduate to an unfathomable level of advancement and harmony. There are approximately 144,000 species with beyond high technology that are keeping close watch on our little soap opera. The greatest lie ever told is that we are weak. That the human potential is limited... finite. This is the exact opposite of the truth... Our hidden leaders practice with these awarenesses... for self serving and evil reasons... but the greatest part of all is that a SINGLE HUMAN trained in these realities and with love in their heart for all life can just about stop an entire fleet of ICBM missles with a mere thought and a prayer. If you live in a fear based reality with greed in your heart, than you will NEVER know this truth. We will just rope you off somewhere where you can play cowboy until your soul is released into oneness.
So our little friends from our own future are whom the Tau-9 treaty was formed with just a moment ago. This treaty brought an end to the famed Majestic 12... the treaty stipulated that only 9 may sit on this council... thus the birth of SION. The games kids play...
Turn off the tv/computer and Meditate... it is the path to the universal truth. Nothing is hidden to one that does their homework.
GO WATCH THE Google VIDEO NOW:
The Case For the Unidentified Flying Humanoids

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

Nothing on google or wiki... Weird you say??? I would call that typical personally..

Alex collier is too cool for school in my and my wifes opinion and anyone we know who has watched this has said the same thing we have. There doesnt even seem to be a split second where he comes across as anything but a genuine guy who is pissed off with what the situation is and wants to do what he can to catalyse change..

This interview to me was similar to watching Dan Akroyd Unplugged on UFO's, it gripped me from the start and I felt like I was listening to a very wise man

In fact I cant think who is cooler, Collier or Ackroyd.. THEY BOTH RULE

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by seentoomuch

look i was just reading these posts and i really need to talk to some people or someone about what i know. before i even saw alex's video i felt the same way i knew a bunch of the things he said. i am really interested in finding out where he is because i need to talk to him. my life right now doesnt seem to be going anywhere but i have all this knowledge and feeling of love and freedom i cant explain. i need to talk to someone. my personal email address is [email protected] please write me with any information

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
We have all been asleep for far too long. It is past time to wake up.

He is the real deal.

I won't stand by and wait any longer. will you?

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join