It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Billy Meier UFO Contact Hoax: Discussion

page: 55
<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
Oh, c'mon, people! We can't let this thread just die! We all have such a vested interest in keeping the same old arguments going over and over again. What will it be like not to have John come on here and say, "I believe in the Billy Meier story."? What will it be like not to have jritzmann and mr old school come on here and say, "If I've said it once, I've said a thousand times and here it is AGAIN!"? What will it be like not to have any random ATS'er come on here and say, "That Ray Gun is so fake!"? I just don't know what I'm going to do without my daily hit. This place is so darned addictive! Please help! Contribute today!

The WC UFO is definitely a fake! Feel better now?
But seriously, although I find researching the case interesting even if it can go either way (pro&con), discussing material with people who've made their minds up can be very tiresome.

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Oh, c'mon, people! We can't let this thread just die! We all have such a vested interest in keeping the same old arguments going over and over again. What will it be like not to have John come on here and say, "I believe in the Billy Meier story."? What will it be like not to have jritzmann and mr old school come on here and say, "If I've said it once, I've said a thousand times and here it is AGAIN!"? What will it be like not to have any random ATS'er come on here and say, "That Ray Gun is so fake!"? I just don't know what I'm going to do without my daily hit. This place is so darned addictive! Please help! Contribute today!

Schuyler, got your message and I can sympathize with your plight.

So here is the deal: either each and every one of you Billy Meiers debunkers capitulate totally and apologize for not believing the Billy Meier story or I can assure you that you will not have John Lear to kick around anymore! This is no joke!

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear

So here is the deal: either each and every one of you Billy Meiers debunkers capitulate totally and apologize for not believing the Billy Meier story or I can assure you that you will not have John Lear to kick around anymore! This is no joke!

Thank you for your post John. I hope and pray your word is your bond.

P.S. John, thats an impressive ILM wall you got there.

[edit on 24-5-2007 by Tiloke]

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I thought that was brilliant John, with the details and all. Five stars! Sometimes I don't get your sense of humor but this one I got.

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tiloke

Thank you for your post John. I hope and pray your word is your bond.

Tiloke, that has to be the classic post of the year!

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 01:27 AM
link   
As one of the owners of this site I MUST step in here and avert a catastrophe of unparalleled magnitude and potential LOSS for humanity!

John, PLEASE step away from the Ray Bottle! We can work this out my brother! The wax in your left ear DESERVES a CHANCE! DO NOT DO THIS HEINOUS ACT!

For the LOVE OF MONTY(Python) John! DON'T DO IT!!!

Thank You..

m...

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Oh come on John, that ray gun's obviously a fake.

What's with the vacuum hose coming out the back?

Peace

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Originally posted by Dr Love

Oh come on John, that ray gun's obviously a fake.

What's with the vacuum hose coming out the back?

Peace

First of all Dr. Love I don’t appreciate being made fun of.

Second of all that’s not a vacuum hose. That ‘hose’ as you call is the delivery system for monatomic protons that will split my frigging skull unless my demands are met. This is a promise.

This is your last warning!

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 10:26 AM
link   

This is easy enough. For one, I surrender and apologize profusely for not believing the Billy Meier story.

See, you don't have to believe it, or even claim to believe it. You just have to claim to be sorry for not believing it. And if that's what it takes to keep John Lear here to kick around, well I'm willing to do my small part.

[Not that I've ever kicked John around. I just think things are more interesting with him here].

[Edit to add]
And besides, that thing he's holding is a Flowbee. Please join me in saving John from a bad haircut.

[edit on 5/25/2007 by yeahright]

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Originally posted by yeahright

This is easy enough. For one, I surrender and apologize profusely for not believing the Billy Meier story.

Thanks yeahright. 367 more apologies to go.

And besides, that thing he's holding is a Flowbee. Please join me in saving John from a bad haircut.

Your weak attempt to falsely identify my ray gun as a Flowbee is not appreciated.

The ray gun is a highly modified Zero Blaster (TM) that was given to me personally by Bob Lazar.

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   
[removed quote of entire previous post]

Is that modiified Zero Blaster (TM) by chance made by the ACME Company?

Quoting - Please review this link

[edit on 25-5-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Your weak attempt to falsely identify my ray gun as a Flowbee is not appreciated.

One man's weak attempt is another man's best shot. I know when I'm outgunned. And even a Super Soaker is no match for a garden hose. Metaphorically speaking.

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   

And tomorrow. Let's get to 2,000, okay? We gotta beat sleeper.

Finally the truth comes out; all that Meier-shmear was simply a numbers racket to beat out sleeper---

Sorry people you guys are up against the best of them, not me, John Lear----

Hang in their John; some are bound to catch on that you are a tad smarter than they would like to admit---

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Wow John, that is quite the 'impressive shrine' in the background.What is all that anyway?

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper
Sorry people you guys are up against the best of them, not me, John Lear-

In which case, we should easily beat you.

Hang in their John; some are bound to catch on that you are a tad smarter than they would like to admit.

Sleeper, what's your point? Have you been talking to aliens again?

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Originally posted by menguard

Wow John, that is quite the 'impressive shrine' in the background.What is all that anyway?

Those are various pieces of paper I have collected over the years. In the lower center (below) is a photo of Gen. Jimmy Doolittle taking off from the Hornet to bomb Tokyo. To each side is a letter he wrote me in 1961. A half scale model of an anti-matter reactor is on the first shelf of the cabinet to the right.

This is mission control where in my infinite ignorance I defend the Billy Meier photos and videos. Please note my grandson's latest drawing taped on front of my desk. (Ray gun bottom center.)

This is a wider shot of the wall with the paper. To the far left on the wall in the hallway is an 8 foot long picture of a runway in the jungle. That is Long Tieng, CIA's most secret base in Laos where I flew out of. The upper center frame (upper right) is my Diplome de Record, Federation Aeronautique Internationale, for speed around the world in a Lear Jet Model 24: 65 hours 38 minutes 49 seconds, May 23-26, 1966. Hey its the 41st anniversary today!

This is my actual desk at mission control. Note: I didn't clean up my desk for this picture. Note center right orange and blue nose cone for secret space vehicle I am developing. (Bottom center left box of Macanudo Hyde Park maduro).

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   

[

John, what's the story on the multiple monitors here? I think maybe they are TVs rather than computers. You watching all channels at once? Are any of them secret or monitoring another planet?

Also, people, notice the two obvious UFOs to the right of the monitors. One on top is a bronze color with a band of silver portholes and an interesting bottom treatment to hide the propulsion device and energy source. This is very similar to the Adamski craft as printed in the book "Flying Saucers Have Landed." The other smaller craft is round and white, likely just returning to the mothership and very typical of this class of ship. There's also an orange and blue probe to the right of the other craft, obviously sent to monitor Lear, who must be watched at all times. They have been known to frequent Las Vegas and there are many pictures of them in the air on YouTube, though not with this clarity of detail.

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   
That is cool, could you bring the 'anti matter scale model' over closer so I could take a better look.You have quite the setup there.I like that telescope off to the right to.Its almost overwhelming the amount of man hours put into your service John.Dedicated you are.Thanks.

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Okay, so Billy Meier is absolutely, 100 percent the real deal, and he's flown around in these spaceships and gotten all this information from his space buddies, which is all true and real and bona fide. Anything dubious about his story is a result of misunderstandings, people setting him up, his own experiments, etc. Okay.

Now what?

I mean, if it's all true, then we probably ought to do something about it, right? It's pretty important. So what's the next step? I know the Space Brothers are very concerned about the planet. Should I recycle more, or something?

Come on, now. Don't give me this wonderful information about the most fabulous thing that ever happened in the history of mankind, then just leave me hangin'!

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Originally posted by SuicideVirus

Okay, so Billy Meier is absolutely, 100 percent the real deal, and he's flown around in these spaceships and gotten all this information from his space buddies, which is all true and real and bona fide. Anything dubious about his story is a result of misunderstandings, people setting him up, his own experiments, etc. Okay.

Thanks SuicideVirus. 2 down. 386 to go.

new topics

top topics

<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join