It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rosie O'Donnell asks for a Physics Expert to Explain the collapse of WTC7 on the VIEW..AWESOME!!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Take "TIME" out of any equation and what answer do you have "THE UNKNOWN" a TIMELESS POTENTIAL.If you know cause and effect, you know where potential comes from LOVE.

"First darkness"/chaos/destruction came then "the light"/order/restoration and then "happening" knew itself.See how if one can take the middle role, knowing is a represenative of both sides.

[edit on 30-3-2007 by menguard]

[edit on 30-3-2007 by menguard]

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by amfirst
Rosie has gone mad! lol That's what happens when you have too much freedom..u start to get delusional...

Absolutely!

But hey, who gave you permission to post here?

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by YIAWETA
...she just woke up 20 million people in 15 minutes to some form of deception.

I will be interested to see if you're right.

My gut tells me you're not...my gut tells me she's too abrasive to be the "evangelist" the Truth Movement is seeking.

We will find out soon enough...

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Spirit struck me the same time that building was struck and I woke up to watch it happen at the precise "now" when it happened.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   
menguard, check out Montalk.net...an advanced spirtual forum...enjoy!

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Spirit can "manipulate form" and matter anytime it wants.Think of that Plane as "spirit" in motion, spreading its wings with its followers.Can one imagine the "weight" of that birds wings, when its given to a "timeless potential", thought.Imagination leads to creation.The sum of all parts is the sum of the unit.

Think of whatever the mind creates, "only those" with the "most potential" to create, Spirit allows.And what is SPIRIT about Life Change.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I think Rosie is great. If anything, it will get the message out that quite a lot of people are questioning the events that day.

The networks are doing a lot of damage control though... I saw a segment on I believe Access Hollywood last night that said she was talking about a wacky theory from a website that experts say isn't true. I don't remember exactly what they said, but it was certainly intended to coddle the viewers. The clip is suspiciously absent from their website. Hmmm.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   

I respect that. Ecerybody has the right to his/her opinion. But I really dont wanna sound stupid but i have to ask what is a 'sheeple' ? Did I miss something

technically its not a real word but in the urban dictionary. In all the definitions, they have the same spin being mindless. A sheep doesn't go anywhere by itself, and when it does go somewhere its usually with the herd. While there might be some debate on the mental capacity of this animal, the general scientific census is they aren't very smart. Thus sheeple follow someone or a trend and are content with it. Not to say Rosie only attracts sheeple, because demographics can show otherwise, but being an "animal" of the media and of popularity she tends to do, like all media focused people do and that is try to make attention for themselves. Their livelihood is based off the media and other peoples attention centered on them. It's very understandable for them to do something to get attention because that in turn gets them business. With multi-million dollar contracts, and commercials in the balance they need to stay in the media to stay occupied. Otherwise they just disappear. So while she may generally have these feelings about 9/11, I personally think its to get attention.

-Aza

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Concentrated energy in a GIVEN POINT happened.Concentration happened in that point or interval of precalculated sequences still happening through thoughts imprints left, by the feeling and emotional outburst for Humanity to survive it must know its roots.The POWER OF MANIFESTATION ON A GLOBAL CIRCUMFERENCE.

And being the U.S is tied in with everybody, the heart got hit first.Then the head.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Excellent & penetrating posts Menguard,

Rosie "knows" and you can see she is speaking from knowing. But if they all could be more civil and talk in turns, I could listen for longer

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Go figure, they are a coglomerate of thoughts happeining all the time

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

Go figure, they are a coglomerate of thoughts happeining all the time

Too true,
, they are wrestling to fill the vacuum and complete the picture.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Seems Rosie is catching on to the new world order plans and the maniplation of americans by the media. Good for her! We need more celebrities coming forward on this. People will listen to celebrities!

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   
wow this is in the top 10 of youtube!!!

Thanks for getting this out to the people Rosie!!! You Rock!

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
Did any of you watch the video? She accuses the US of kidnapping the UK soldiers, as if it never happened, then tries to backpeddle. She is a retard. Speaking out is not having guts, getting something done and prviding a solution against all odds is. She is looking for ratings, and in typical style acting the fool.

Impeach Bush. When are you people going to realize that it is not our government who hates you, and that by buying into this you are in promoting the terrorists agenda, to make you hate your country.

[edit on 30-3-2007 by esdad71]

You are quoting just like Hannity and Combover and the other media brainwashed. She did not outright say that about the US. She said that it has been done before.

When are you going to realize that we don't HATE our country. We love it and that is why we aren't going to sit idly by and allow the few within to destroy the whole. What you are preaching is what has destroyed every great civilization this world has know. To not question your government when the questions are blatantly needed. There are too many BS holes in the official story and I am more and more convinced you are either blind to it or you are simply passing off disinfo. Then again, you have been acquised of that many times before so it's nothing new.

I don't like to do that but when you keep jumping in on these posts and say the same thing over and over it begins to make more and more sense. "You are turning on your government. Turn on the enemy not your government." Well, what if certain parts of the government are in on it? Then that means by listening to people like you we ARE giving in to the terrorists agenda.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   
when will ppl on the main stream media discuss the facts, evidence rather than ask for the hanging of someone who questions it? the main media in the U.S.A sounds like Russia post 1990

[edit on 30-3-2007 by estar]

[edit on 30-3-2007 by estar]

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Good work Rosie.
I think the Goverment is getting MAD at Rosie, too many people watch her show.
Now all I hear is the main media bashing her name calling her a loon and a conspiracie nut job!!
No one is saying anything nice about her.She has a right to talk about her view just like every one else.
Well sorry if the TRUTH hurts to bad!
The Goverment might pull the plug on her show but if they do, it gose to show you all she is telling the truth.
And the Gov will stop at nothing they want to shut Sheen up to and all I hear is name calling on him as well.I even heard Glen Breck say Sheen might lose his show if he dosent stop! WOW
I got news for everybody the main media is PAID to misinform you all!!!
As Rosie said if you want to find the truth LOOK out side our media.
The goverment wants you all to stay a sleep so they can figure other way of controlling you.
Some of us when we start wakeing up and find out we have been lied to about 911 we get MAD! I will say this I was one of them a sleeper till I started to do my own research I WOKE UP and I am still very angry.
The real conspiracy about 911 is the Goverment version.

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by cashlink
Some of us when we start wakeing up and find out we have been lied to about 911 we get MAD! I will say this I was one of them a sleeper till I started to do my own research I WOKE UP ...

Careful Dept of Homeland Security might label you and your friends as a sleeper cell.

[edit on 31-3-2007 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 03:11 AM
link   
wow, 95% of the people who have commented...were apparently born without a brain.

Rosie is a complete wack job, she lost her mind long ago...

[edit on 31-3-2007 by Murcielago]

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Explain why you think so, using only quantitative rather than qualitative words and statements.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join