It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rosie O'Donnell asks for a Physics Expert to Explain the collapse of WTC7 on the VIEW..AWESOME!!!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
The 9/11 blueprints have been on the web for over a month. Where are all the people who were demanding them? Steve Jones was one, and he got them and leaked them.

They're architectural drawings. We can still find structural information, but not all of it, and they may not even show the columns accurately to-scale for all we know. But if they do, you'd still have to do a lot of back-peddling to find the loads the columns could've handled, and even that's worthless unless you know what the typical floor loads actually were. So we have something now, but not what we wanted.

As far as those human remains, I seriously doubt no one had stepped into the sewers, or on top of those buildings, for an entire 6 years. More than likely people had been around it and just not realized it. It all comes back to the problem of simply not knowing what we're dealing with. It's not enough to find something. You have to know what it is, too, or even what you're looking for in the first place. I doubt it would ever be conventional blasting caps. Those are much too weak to bring down any skyscraper of that size without having to load it down with tons of the stuff.

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I'm not a conspiracy theorist. I'm someone with a logical mind that doesn't like being manipulated or lied to.

Do I believe some of the wilder theories? No. Do I full accept what we have been told without proof? No.

There are a lot of questions which need to be answered for my satisfaction.

What IS an American? if asking for honesty is unamerican, asking for truth, asking for accountability for the actions of all people, is unamerican, I think would rather be unamerican.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Inannamute
I'm not a conspiracy theorist.

If you believe that drug deals occur, you are by definition a "conspiracy theorist".

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by whiterabbit
Popular Mechanics responds to Rosie. That didn't take long:

www.popularmechanics.com...

further proving that Popular Mechanics has an agenda and vested interest in towing the government line. This KILLS their credibility... They refuse to debate the 9/11 scholars but respond to ROSIE ODONNEL in less than 24 hours?

What a bunch of scared putzes.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 10:18 AM
link   
If you beleive lasers and nanothermite bought down the towers, you were involved in one of those drug deals

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 10:20 AM
link   

This is the absolute funniest stuff I have ever seen or read. People are actually blindly defending Rosie O'donnel, as if she is someone. She started on Star search and moved on to this...

Another wonderful post from dad. What does ANY of this have to do with her QUESTIONING WTC 7 and ASKING for an EXPERT to explain it to her?

More excellent logic from Dad.

[edit on 2-4-2007 by Pootie]

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 10:22 AM
link   

If you beleive lasers and nanothermite bought down the towers, you were involved in one of those drug deals

1. A drug deal is a conspiracy.
2. If you think you know how they occur you believe in a "Conspiracy Theory".

Nice job trying to tie me to the "laser" argument... I have yet to see a SINGLE valid argument form you on ANY topic presented here. If you believe the government story so firmly are you simply on a crusade to save us/me from our flawed thinking? If so, what is the point?

[edit on 2-4-2007 by Pootie]

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pootie
If you believe that drug deals occur, you are by definition a "conspiracy theorist".

I thought this was a good response, because Inannamute brought up patriotism, as if this is a matter of patriotism.

There's not even that much in the way, so to speak. The real barrier that's been set up is the idea that anyone that implicates high-ranking politicians as committing serious criminal offenses, is crazy. Well, sometimes they're crazy, and sometimes everybody knows it and it's common knowledge and all over the news. The difference is the perception created by the media. And that's what it's there for now, to shape the way people think about our country by paying anchors to aggressively run their mouths at each other from two very similar points of view, to polarize people within those two views (republican or democrat, stereotypically, ranging out from there to less and less free-thinking individuals on the "fringe").

But I don't think anyone's questioning that our hearts can be in the right place. People like Hannity or O'Reilly will equate people demanding re-investigation to terrorists, but that's what they're paid for. Even an average Joe should realize that if 9/11 was an inside job, there's no question that the patriotic thing to do would be to pursue it to make somebody pay.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I am not stating that anyone who criticizes the gov't is a nut or a lefty, I am stating that certain people easily discredit others by words or actions.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   

... I am stating that certain people easily discredit others by words or actions.

Only because you are not seeing people as INDIVIDUALS... you are stereotyping.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I am stating that it is an individual that can destroy a movement. This is a waste of time. I learned a long time ago that looks mean nothing when you meet a person and to not allow the baggage they bring to hinder my impression of them.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 03:08 PM
link   

She is a retard.

we purfer mint lay chawendged.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11

The real barrier that's been set up is the idea that anyone that implicates high-ranking politicians as committing serious criminal offenses, is crazy.

But I don't think anyone's questioning that our hearts can be in the right place. People like Hannity or O'Reilly will equate people demanding re-investigation to terrorists, but that's what they're paid for. Even an average Joe should realize that if 9/11 was an inside job, there's no question that the patriotic thing to do would be to pursue it to make somebody pay.

this i can agree with.

i may disagree with rosie, and most of the people that think 9-11 was an inside job, but in all reality it makes me happy that people question it. it raelly does, despite what some may think of me based on my posting history.

bottom line i guess is that when i was a fresh highschool grad i swore to protect and defend the constitution of the united states and even though i dont wear the uniform anymore, i still believe in that oath.

so, speak your mind and while i may not agree with you ill die to defend your rights to say it...even if yer rosie odonnell

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Lets have some new reality shows that put to a vote which
argument is wrong and which looks bad for the government
or which has the strongest vote.

Like the plane references and proof that Flight 11 and 77 were
scheduled at all on 9/11/01 and who told the media.
Documented data evidence verification.

When where the hit videos made and when shown by the media
who was handling them. Video evidence verification.

Vote if more definite data is needed of if that part is solid.

Just like Idol, text in on you cell phone too.

Rosie the Moderator of course.

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Good luck to Rosie finding a physics expert to back her up. Not gonna happen in my life time. If you guys think there's a 911 conspiracy, ask your school physics teacher about his take. I bet, he'll call you crazy.

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 02:40 AM
link   
If you belive in the Gov version of 911, I am happy for you.
You wont convince me to belive it.
School teachers would get fired for teaching anything but the Goverment version,we all know that.

[edit on 7-4-2007 by cashlink]

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 02:54 AM
link   
So when is Steven Jones going to on The View? It's kinda funny before Rosie decided to take some action, who would think 'd be a watcher of "The View" lol

Her blog is pretty good as well.

[edit on 7-4-2007 by greatlakes]

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by amfirst
Good luck to Rosie finding a physics expert to back her up. Not gonna happen in my life time. If you guys think there's a 911 conspiracy, ask your school physics teacher about his take. I bet, he'll call you crazy.

If you are talking about your high school physics teachers, are most of these people all that informed about 9/11 and the facts and the theories? Also, what is the 'quality' of a HS physics teacher vs. the quality of a University Physics professor? Quality being subjective of course. If you want to learn about newtons first law I'm sure your HS physics teach can educate you on that, however if you want to learn in depth quantum physics, will your HS teach be the best source?

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Most theories about why WTC's 1 and 2 fell rely heavily on the jet fuel burning at very high temps. What burned so hot at WTC 7 to cause a perfect collapse? Office furniture and computers? What about all the documents with info on fraudulent buisness practice investigations being done in WTC 7? Paper can burn pretty hot sometimes I guess.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Steven Jones? HAHAh... He can't even get his peers to believe him, so how is he going to get the public to believe him? You got one physics person out of thousands. The majority wins!

"The BYU physics department has also issued a statement: "The university is aware that Professor Steven Jones' hypotheses and interpretations of evidence regarding the collapse of World Trade Center buildings are being questioned by a number of scholars and practitioners, including many of BYU's own faculty members. Professor Jones' department and college administrators are not convinced that his analyses and hypotheses have been submitted to relevant scientific venues that would ensure rigorous technical peer review." The College of Engineering and Technology department has also added, "The structural engineering faculty in the Fulton College of Engineering and Technology do not support the hypotheses of Professor Jones."

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join