It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot filmed in Manitoba

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Only source I found for the Redwood footage is here.

Obviously, it's comjrpessed and you can't see diddly. But even if it weren't, msot of it is just of people runnign and screaming, you might get a second or two of blobfoot from the original.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Thanks for all your time into this andrew

Much thanks.

Cant wait to see, even if the video is poor

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Guys. Hold on for another 30-45 min. THe download for the editor to clip the video has taken a bit longer then I expected to DL. The original entire show is 2GB. LOL it would take me an entire day to upload that. Ill get yall the snippet of video asap!

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by scar
Ya, I live close, but I am waiting for the results before I go hunting for anything right now. It's probably crazy up there at the moment and will be mayhem if it's the real deal.

When and if the footage comes out, if it is still shaky, it should be stabalized with the same methods used on the Patterson film.

BigFoot Stabalized

that was a cool link
on bigfoots vid stabalized!

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I hope andrews vid is better than this one!

The quality is not very good, but you can still see that SOMETHING is lurking back there.

Manitoba Bigfoot Footage

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Can't tell anything from that footage. Unless they can bring in details that aren't there to begin with, I don't think this proves the case for Bigfoot.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by scar
I hope andrews vid is better than this one!

The quality is not very good, but you can still see that SOMETHING is lurking back there.

Manitoba Bigfoot Footage

Yeah. Id say the one im about to post is about 40% better quality. I may be wrong. Its encoding now so it will be ready tonight
. Hope yall like it. Its 180MB but has the entire interview and stuff.

[edit on 5/4/2005 by AndrewTB]

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 10:53 PM
link   
YO YO YO !!!! GOOOD NEWS!!! THE VIDEO IS DONE BEING ENCODED!!! ITS UPLOADING TO MY SERVER NOW! The quality is what I can say decent to very decent. It shows the bigfoot vid in full quality. THats what matters. Will post link once the up is compelte!

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Could you post one of the better screenshots from your video? I only have dialup
Thanks.

I did view this though.

www.avs-qc.com...

extremely blurry, yes you can tell something is walking, but its insanely blurry.

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Kewl! I was hoping that there was better footage.

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 01:43 AM
link   
ITS THE MOMENT YOU HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR!!! THE (A LITTLE BETTER QUALITY) BIGFOOT VIDEO! LMAO sorry I took so long to get this down on here. Had a tootache.

Heres a link to my server:

togachi.com...

Let me know your opinions! Enjoy!

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 01:59 AM
link   
I saw it on TV today. I was not impressed at all. That could be anything. The media is just hammming this thing up to get people to watch.

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Thanks for your time and input for hosting that

I wish i could view it, but it will take me until 2008 on my dialup

Thanks again.

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dulcimer
Thanks for your time and input for hosting that

I wish i could view it, but it will take me until 2008 on my dialup

Thanks again.

If you would like I can mail you a CD copy.

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Wow....that's awful. It's nothing more than a black splotch in the distance. I'm don't understand why anyone's paying attention to this. At least the Patterson film could be enhanced to examine the "figure". No matter how much you clean that up, it's still going to look like a black splotch.

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Thats why I was dissapointed. The quality is overall good (my recording). Its very sad they made us wait like this. Then again the sources seem credible so I dont know. We will see if the Current Affair expedition finds bigfoot
!

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Thanks for getting the video guys, I really appreciate. But oh my god, we've all waited this long for that rubbish?!? This film is garbage, they hyped this up to be on par if not greater than the Patterson footage originally. How incredibly disheartening.

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Whew, I'm glad i have high speed dsl, thanks andrew for that video, it's alot better with crisp audio to boot.

I think the clearest footage comes at approx. 3:30 seconds into this clip, but it is shakey. You can see white or grey fur on it's back and rump.

It must have been awesome to go on that expedition with those teachers, who saw broken tree tops 7 feet up and foot prints.

Dr. Love, your post about government cover-up made the globe and mail

Globe & Mail

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 07:26 AM
link   
This newest footage certainly is dissappointing from all the hype that has been circulated about it. The footage shows nothing more that a dark blurry figure in the distance moving about. No smoking gun here folks!

One question springs to mind, can Bobby Clarke really be that bad at operating a video camera?? Does he not know of a zoom button, auto-focus perhaps?

Franklin Ruehl, a Bigfoot researcher summed it up best i think, "When it's too sharp, people say it's fabricated. If it's too blurry, you can't decide what it is."

Here here..

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Scar

Thanks for the link to the Globe & Mail.

I'm not able to watch the video via any of the links provided. AndrewTB, I keep getting "timed-out" while trying to access your server and the links that Scar and Dulcimer provided don't work for me either because I'm having Media Player problems. Oh well, based on the reactions to the video so far, I guess I would just get more agitated anyways.

Do you now see how fast 'they' can make something like this just go away? That man in Manitoba sold science and humanity out in the name of money, a lot of money! I guess I can't really blame him though.

AndrewTB, I'll keep trying to access your server.

Peace

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join