It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot filmed in Manitoba

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 05:00 PM
link   
i bet they sold it to access hollywood

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Looks like your racking them up Scar, i gave you a vote as well.

Good job.

Wupy

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I'm guessing the video went to Sci-Fi for a new documentary like the Roswell and Kecksburg ones, or it went to Animal Planet for Animal X.

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Once again, thanks for the votes!

It's looks like the Fox network has got the licensing rights. It's gonna be on it's tabloid tv show" a current affair".

I don't recall watching this program.

Any thoughts on the footage released to these guys?

From BFRO sight:

Update - April 27, 2005 - The Fox Television program A Currrent Affair has licensed (i.e. not purchased outright) the Manitoba footage for two broadcasts. Both broadcasts will be the same installment of the program. There will be an inital broadcast and then a repeat of it. Contrary to what has been posted on a different bigfoot-related web site, the footage will not be airing this Friday, April 29th. A producer from A Currrent Affair confirmed to the BFRO that the info about the Friday 29th broadcast is false. The footage will be airing the following week, at the soonest. Two analysts from the BFRO will be appearing on the Current Affair program to discuss the footage.

So finally it's gonna air....May 6th it looks like.

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I don't have cable and am not planning on going down that route again, hopefully an online clip will surface in the near future!

I just wish BC would have chosen anything other than Murdoch's FOX Network,

[edit on 4/27/05 by w1kdtr1p]

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Well, at least they are finally going to air it. I hoped that it would be broadcast in a more professional manner but at least we will all be able to view it now and come to our own conclusions. I look forward to seeing this vid. I only hope that if it turns out to be real, Manitoba isn't swamped by "explorers" looking for these animals.

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 12:07 AM
link   
ugh Fox. At least it wasnt the show i said.

oh well, at least ill get to see it.

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I just checked "A Current Affair" 's website... www.acurrentaffair.com...

the show will not be available where I live would anyone be willing to record and host (post ) it online somewhere? The only part I would care about is this video... The fact this isnt showing up on CNN or MSNBC or anyother major news service is telling me this video isnt as super as I was hoping it was going to be.

Thanks in advance if possible.

[edit on 28-4-2005 by GArnold]

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I didn't even know A Current Affair was still on. We haven't had that show on our network since the late 90's. So if anyone can get us the video after it airs that would be great.

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 03:59 PM
link   
The footage must be really poor. CNN or such could easily have gotten the license to show it, probably on a alte time slot. Tells me it's a dark blob moving around on the shore, just like everything else. *sigh*

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 04:34 PM
link   
ive never heard of the show a current affair.

i have a bell express vu dish (canada)

i dont think ive ever seen this on the fox stations i get.

stills will appear eventually along with video i guess

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I've got a bell dish too. It should be on KCPQ Fox Tacoma/Seattle if you have Fox-w in your channel line up.

I'm gonna look for the exact day that it's on and dust off the vcr and buy a fresh tape for this.

Chances are this will be blobsquatch, who cares, it'll be cool to see!

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dulcimer
ive never heard of the show a current affair.

A Current Affair was once hosted by Maury Povich, of the Maury Povich TV Talk Show - you know, the guy who is married to Connie Chung from CBS. Even back in the early 1990's it was as close to pure Tabloid Slop as it gets. The main News Networks have caught on to what ACA was about, and instead of maintaining progressive investigative journalism they have adopted the sensationalist approach that ACA popularized.

I haven't watched A Current Affair in years and didn't think that it still existed, mind you I had also forgotten about Bigfoot, too!

I also hope that some kind ATS member will record the show for all of us onliners without cable. Big thanks ahead of time!!!

posted on Apr, 29 2005 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I have a tuner and if I remember ill record it for yall. My sound recording isnt the best though. A current affair isnt tabloid slop. I have yet to find any tabloid related crap in thew newer episodes. What time would it come on Eastern Time in the USA? Im going to auto-record so I dont forget. U2U ME!

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Im actually quite surprised that this hasnt been leaked on the internet yet...

Tells me too, that the footage is quite poor.

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 07:51 AM
link   
And why the heck is there no report of casted foot prints and other evidence? unless everyone is too chicken to go into the bush and get them, i doubt it, but you would think at the least, some of this evidence would show up and be posted on the net.

I'm gonna take a drive up there and take some pictures myself when i see the footage, the exact spot where it was, the ferry, the river bank, the bush where it went into, ect.

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 10:35 AM
link   
In one of my local papers, they had a backside article on this big foot sighting. (Their funny/weird 'news of the world' section)

A canadian professor at a university was quoted as saying that he was very sceptic of this footage, since they usually turned out fake, and that he had studied the subject a lot and knew almost all that there was to know on this specific sighting. (And bigfoot in general) He hadnt seen the footage though!

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 09:52 PM
link   
If it was an American Bigfoot itd be about 100lbs overweight. Wed capture it and put it on American Idol where itd belt out the greatest hits of the 70s Chewbacca style! UUUUUUrrrgggdhhh.. Grrrrrrrrrr....! But seriously folks, can we just start calling it Chewbacca? Hmmm...even ol Chewy isnt that big. Wow! 10ft? Eeeeyow! How the hell does something that huge hide that well? Its probably pretty smart. Probably really really doesnt like the sound of a rifle bolt and takes off in a flash. Im salivating to see this footage.

About five years ago a Bigfoot was seen on a wooded construction site in Carroll County Maryland that matches the description pretty closely. Two cops were at the site who saw it too. They swear it was bigfoot. Man this is really getting interesting!

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 12:42 AM
link   
I saw a UFO in Carrol County MD about 19 years ago. Does that establish the bigfoot-UFO connection for the area?

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Newest info from BFRO site

Manitoba Footage Update

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join