It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot filmed in Manitoba

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 11:52 AM
link   
that was a very crappy video. that guy basically cashed in a winning lottery ticket for that blurry crap video. I cant believe how dissappointing this video is. you cant see anything or make anything out

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 12:39 PM
link   
im located in Winnipeg Mb... so i got to see the crazy ness ensuing down here when Bobby Clarke came down that weekend... my friends were some of the ones that drove him crazy trying to see it.... i was under the impression that it was going to be clearer as well .oh well.. i took some screen captures of the vid iploaded- and tried to enhance it as best i could... depending on the quality of yer monitor... i have a fairly good one... you can actully begin to see musculature, and make out reflections and shadows on the being....
--i was surprised to watch the news cast- it seems Monkeymaker was watching footage that looked like it might be better than the stuff they actually threw into the newcast... i would love to see the whole 2 min 49 secs of it...

here's a fotopage ive posted some of the captures on...

zarthalas.fotopages.com...

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 12:45 PM
link   
That is amazing that this was in THE GLOBE AND MAIL and mentioned abovetopsecret.com !

again, referrring to this article in the globe and mail

Very nice.

As for the video, we will have to wait and see if anything new turns up.

And thanks doomagus for those screen captures.

[edit on 5-5-2005 by Dulcimer]

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Thanks AndreTB and Doomagus for your clips and screenshots.

It'll be interesting to see how this develops... as it's already been over 2 weeks since BF was spotted around Norway House, I bet he has busted his hump and made it back to the Rocky Mountain Region.

Good luck Current Affair Expedition Team, you're gonna need it!

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 02:31 PM
link   
BFRO has several updates now.

BFRO

It is a good location to check back once in awhile, as they compile a good wealth of outside links to the story.

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
Scar

Thanks for the link to the Globe & Mail.

I'm not able to watch the video via any of the links provided. AndrewTB, I keep getting "timed-out" while trying to access your server and the links that Scar and Dulcimer provided don't work for me either because I'm having Media Player problems. Oh well, based on the reactions to the video so far, I guess I would just get more agitated anyways.

Do you now see how fast 'they' can make something like this just go away? That man in Manitoba sold science and humanity out in the name of money, a lot of money! I guess I can't really blame him though.

AndrewTB, I'll keep trying to access your server.

Peace

My server could be taking in to many hits. Ive already taken almost 26 gigs of traffic overnight :O. Keep on trying. Make sure you SAVE it to your computer instead of steaming. It should work then. Hope it works out for you.

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Smaller video now available:

togachi.com...

I edited the orginial vid and cut most of the interviews and stuff out. Its now 26.7MB a bit more 56K friendly. SAME QUALITY.

[edit on 5/5/2005 by AndrewTB]

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by AndrewTB
Smaller video now available:

togachi.com...

I edited the orginial vid and cut most of the interviews and stuff out. Its now 26.7MB a bit more 56K friendly. SAME QUALITY.

[edit on 5/5/2005 by AndrewTB]

Thank you very much. BTW I gave you my vote

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Yeah ATB, you got my vote just for all the effort you put into recordiing and distributing, even if it is just a blobfoot

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Thats cool. Whats voting for though? Heh I know I should know by now

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 04:40 PM
link   
hey man- just wanna say thnxz fer yer werk as well...
and....
...just so you all know... sightings of sasquatch--or locally known as "sah-bey" are pretty common--everyone around here knows someone with a story.... i'm surprised noone (media--etc) is interested in how "sasquatch" fits into aboriginal cultural beliefs...

anyway--thanks for the werk man...good job

ps... Andrew--is there any possiblilty that you would dl me the original file? before it was encoded into Divx? i would like to try and "poor man" stabalize that footage like the Patterson stuff... but cant in Divx..lemme know if your your up for sharing...thanks

[edit on 5-5-2005 by doomagus]

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Im working on a video analysis of this video as we speak. I will host a small portion for you to view now.

What I did was take the video, and edit it so that it would pick up a frame every 4 frames. I took from one of the better parts.

I de-interlaced the stills and then ran them back together at a slower rate.

I was quite pleased with my first try. I can see the creature? whatever it is, bending down, arms moving etc. Give it a view and see what you think. If someone could host my videos I would created a bigger and better one. With my geocities I will only be able to do so much.

Cleaning up the frames takes time, but it does work

I am using divx encoding incase you need it.

Here is my video

www.geocities.com...

I kept it the original size so you can make it smaller if you wish, it does appear better smaller.

See what you think. Ill do some more analysis.

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Looks great. Since I have the tools to analyze and enhance the video ill try to do so too.

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 09:08 PM
link   
yer yahoo..(errr.. geocities ) site has exceeded its allotment....

are either of you trying to de-jitter the video as well or just playing with the image....? my video editor wont de-code DivX unfortunately...

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 09:19 PM
link   
yeah, thats geocities for you

It says it will be back on in an hour.

I did stabilize it, although the frames from my take are quite stable in themselves. I deinterlaced the frames and cleaned them up a tad. I also did a version where I altered the midtones and shadows to bring out the black of the creature. It really wasnt much better than what I first did.

Working with the video its pretty hard to do because you dont have much to work with to begin with. When you clean it up, its nice to have some noticiable lines to work with IE being able to tell the creature from its surrondings. With this video its very blurred and makes editing pretty hard.

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 09:23 PM
link   
BIGFOOT EXPERT DEBUNKS CANADIAN VIDEO

QUOTE [Borody says Clarke's claim that he shot the video at 6:30 in the morning is also puzzling because it's light outside in the footage. But Norway House -- which is in northern Manitoba -- is still dark at that hour at this time of year. ]

Where i live and where NH is, we share just about the same longitude, the sun rises at 6 currently.

Bigfoot expert my foot.

anyways...Ive been fiddling with this clip myself as I had captured yesterday's CA clip with my vidcam and got some not too bad footage.

Then i stabilized and slowed and I came up with a short clip of it taking full stride. Looks pretty good if you pause it here and there to check out the stills.

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 11:12 PM
link   
yeah a qick google for "sunrise april 16 norway house manitoba shows you that sunrise was at about 6.27am.....

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Id say the only credible thing about the video is the family. They are all pretty good at putting this off. I see no body language of lying. Then again they have had almost a month to practice. I dont know what to think. But maybe just maybe the CA expedition will turn out some proof LMAO! Im sorry but I found the current affair host to be lame and somewhat stupid. Im betting its Shaqueal O'neal or shall I say Sasquatcheil O'Neil.

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I downloaded your video last night, Andrew. Thanks for the outstanding job you did digitizing it. No fault of yours that it's hard to really see Bigfoot.

I give you a vote.

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Your welcome everyone! Im working on editing the bigfoot clip and trying to get a good SHAPE of the thing. Ill post it If I can enhance it well enough.

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join