It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot filmed in Manitoba

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I just want to see this already. I checked my quide, I dont get the television show it will be on.

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Guys
. Good news! Im recording the episode and will be hosting it somehow. If anyone has a server to share let me know via U2U. I saw a preview of Current Affair and the so called AMAZING Footage! It just looked liked a pixelated turd. I honestly hope this isnt what ive been waiting for

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I honestly hope this isnt it
. www.exn.ca...

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I hope your kidding with the last post the link takes you to the story .. "Is this the long-sought Sasquatch? Jay Ingram unveils dramatic new video! Video
By Jay Ingram and David Newland, May 22, 2002" .. this is several years old and certainly not the newest footage from Manitoba. I havent seen any image of any kind from the new footage but this for sure is not it!

[edit on 3-5-2005 by GArnold]

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 02:22 AM
link   
I wasnt joking. It looked a bit similiar to the snip they showed on the tv of the new footage. Ill be recording it for everyone tommorrow.

EDIT: I JUST REALIZED THE DATE :O MAJOR BRAIN FART!

[edit on 5/3/2005 by AndrewTB]

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Looking good! Can't wait to see the new footage.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Ask yourself why the Discovery Channel website would even post this picture:

A Current Affair would not buy a video containing garbage like this, so what's it's purpose? This picture and the accompanying video are meant to plant a seed in everybody's mind that whatever we end up seeing in this Manitoba video is fake. Once again, it's psychology 101. The masses are being pre-conditioned before they ever even get to see the Manitoba video.

Besides the fact that the Discovery Channel Bigfoot obviously looks like a guy in an ape suit and is shorter than the Patterson bigfoot, notice in the Discovery Channel video how the creature's movements are strikingly similar to the creature in the old Patterson video. This is a set-up by those who want the public to continue to believe that Bigfoot doesn't exist. I seriously question the Discovery Channel and wonder who's really pulling the strings over there.

Because of this one picture and the accompanying video, I believe that 'they' know that the creature in the Manitoba video is real.

Peace

[edit on 3-5-2005 by Dr Love]

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 02:13 PM
link   
That Discovery Channel pic has to be a joke as it clearly shows a man in an ape suit. I can't wait for Andrew to host this video though so i can get a glimpse at this animal.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 04:41 PM
link   

CALGARY -- The Canadian sasquatch story -- complete with video of a massive, hairy beast -- will air tomorrow night on A Current Affair, the granddaddy of American tabloid television, the Fox network said.

However, since the program broadcasts only in the United States, Canadians without special cable service or satellite who are interested in catching a glimpse of the video that grabbed headlines around the world will have to be content with watching a snippet of Northern Manitoba's supposed sasquatch on the Internet (www.acurrentaffair.com... ).

The network said yesterday that its bigfoot segment will be posted on its website for international viewers on Thursday.

Continue reading...

"[It is] a dark, upright, primate figure, with arms and legs somewhat like a human, standing on a riverbank," he writes.

"[It is] either a human or a sasquatch, but among those two candidates it is not clearly one or the other, due to the blurriness of the footage."

Im sure the footage is not going to stop the world and make everyone say "wow". It's probably going to be like every other "bigfoot" video.

[edit on 3-5-2005 by andpau66]

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 05:30 PM
link   
It's very blurry

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Sorry Scar... that doesn't do much for me.

nice windows though!

[edit on 5/3/05 by w1kdtr1p]

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Sorry for the fuzzy blobsquatch still pic, i have a couple more, but i'm afraid the quality is not much better.

I wonder if they are saving the best for tomorrow?

Watching the clip though was a bit better, it's arms swaying and it's long stride, slumbering along the shore line. obviously the pros seen something in this video to announce/suggest an expedition go up there to check it out further.

I read somewhere that BC got 6 figures for this so far.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by scar
It's very blurry

That's an understatement if I've ever heard one.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
Ask yourself why the Discovery Channel website would even post this picture:

A Current Affair would not buy a video containing garbage like this, so what's it's purpose? This picture and the accompanying video are meant to plant a seed in everybody's mind that whatever we end up seeing in this Manitoba video is fake. Once again, it's psychology 101. The masses are being pre-conditioned before they ever even get to see the Manitoba video.

Besides the fact that the Discovery Channel Bigfoot obviously looks like a guy in an ape suit and is shorter than the Patterson bigfoot, notice in the Discovery Channel video how the creature's movements are strikingly similar to the creature in the old Patterson video. This is a set-up by those who want the public to continue to believe that Bigfoot doesn't exist. I seriously question the Discovery Channel and wonder who's really pulling the strings over there.

Because of this one picture and the accompanying video, I believe that 'they' know that the creature in the Manitoba video is real.

Peace

[edit on 3-5-2005 by Dr Love]

Please tell me you're kidding? Isn't exn.ca just a spoof site? That info isn't anywhere on the real discoverychannel.com.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 07:47 PM
link   
big foot is my brother and i love him

quit trying to kill him for your stupid science discovery crap

they have feelings too

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Does anyone know if there has ever been a personal or nationally planned expedition or search for Bigfoot/Sasquatch, other than the BFRO showing up after the fact and taking notes about sightings?

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Guys I got some direct screenshots of tommorrows vid. Youll see what I was talking about when I said looks like a turd. Posting now.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Here you go.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I hope this is the zoomed part of the video as they claim that it is very blurry. I'm thinking that they are probably saving the clearer parts for the show. I'm keeping my fingers crossed hoping that this gets better.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 08:22 PM
link   
yup, it's a walking turdsquatch at 1000 feet

maybe the stills posted tomorrow at the current affair site will be of better quality.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join