It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This war will be eternal

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2024 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
And was it not British forces burned the White House and other government buildings in Washington?

YES. And a side note ... there is a reported ghost of a British soldier that haunts the White House. Speculation has always been that it is the British soldier that burned it . (Abraham Lincoln also haunts the White House and President Johnson haunts the West Wing).

posted on Sep, 22 2024 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Well he did refer to Russia as the light bringer, and anyone who's read even a tiny bit of the bible knows what that refers to??

posted on Sep, 22 2024 @ 08:01 AM
link   

By all accounts a place with a rather interesting and extensive history.

posted on Sep, 22 2024 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: SprocketUK

Just spat my tea all over the keyboard.

I would doff my cap if i had one on mate.

Haha I can't lie, that was exactly what I was thinking about

posted on Sep, 22 2024 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll
a reply to: sine.nomine

You might be interested in when/if foreign tanks drive on your land and foreign missiles fly towards your cities.

Russia is struggling to capture back their own territory in Kursk.

I’m skeptical they could project further than a neighbor.
edit on 22-9-2024 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2024 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage
Well he did refer to Russia as the light bringer, and anyone who's read even a tiny bit of the bible knows what that refers to??

Scripture - "Light Bringer"

Jesus is 'the light of the world' according to scripture.

Jesus says to his apostles that they are a 'light to the gentiles' and that they should be a 'light to the world'.

If RussiaTroll says that Russia is a 'light bringer' then he's claiming that they are such good Christians that they are being 'Christ like' and bringing Christ to the world.

This claim, of course, falls flat when you look at the behavior of Russia invading the sovereign country of Ukraine and slaughtering 500,000 of it's citizens all to expand the borders of Russia.

posted on Sep, 22 2024 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

You better think about your fate. Besides Russia, there are many countries that hate the West. Especially since the West is opening more and more Pandora's boxes. Think about what could happen after "exploding pagers", since most power sources in electronic gadgets in the world are made in China? Anything from explosions of any military equipment to explosions of hearts in people with pacemakers? And you opened the box.

posted on Sep, 22 2024 @ 08:37 AM
link   

I was thinking more like this....

A term meaning "light bringer," from the Latin "lux" and "ferre," which appears in the Latin Vulgate Bible as a translation of the Hebrew word helel. The name appears in Isa. 14:12, where the king of Babylon is compared to Lucifer (or the planet Venus, the morning star) as one fallen from heaven.

ETA.
It does show Putin in a similar 'light' to the Babylonian King with his superiority complex.
edit on 22-9-2024 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2024 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Well if this war is to be "eternal" and we will have to deal with this forever, at least this 3 page- thread opening manifesto has prepared the handful of ATSers for the never-ending slog ahead of us all.

If one were to make each Ukrainian read this sweeping epic all-encompassing post smallish portion would likely capitulate and swear eternal allegiance to Putin from pure boredom. While they rest they are permanently blinded because thier eyes would be perpetually roll to the back of thier heads

posted on Sep, 22 2024 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

China’s rise as a global power has come from selling to the west, as you pointed out.

I don’t think it’s on their agenda to isolate themselves like Russia has.

China seems to be treading lightly through this, even so far as to honor sanctions with their banks against Russian money and loans.

What makes you think they would not only kill all of their western business, but open themselves up to a global war? The only answer to that would be Taiwan, not Russia and Ukraine. But I’m even skeptical they’ll take Taiwan.

Taiwan ensures they profit off of the high end tech industry. Taiwan uses resources from China to make those chips. China on its own can’t make the high end chips the world craves. TSMC said they’ll destroy the facilities if Taiwan is invaded.

posted on Sep, 22 2024 @ 08:46 AM
link   

And you invade Taiwan, and we'll see China's reaction))))

posted on Sep, 22 2024 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

I'm not sure that you can show Ukraine on a world map, and even more so, without Wikipedia, name the number of its regions))))

posted on Sep, 22 2024 @ 08:51 AM
link   

And you invade Taiwan, and we'll see China's reaction))))

Were do you get the idea of the west invading Taiwan? Illegal invasions is the Russian modus operandi.

The weaker Russia gets with it's drawn out 'little operation' thats crippled most of it's forces, the more Putin has to fear from China! They've already redrawn maps taking land from Russia....

posted on Sep, 22 2024 @ 08:55 AM
link   

a reply to: putnam6

I'm not sure that you can show Ukraine on a world map, and even more so, without Wikipedia, name the number of its regions))))

No need to invade Taiwan. We have good relations with them.

As I said, I don’t think China will either considering they make money off of Taiwans tech industry. Something that wouldn’t be guaranteed if they invade.

China can’t make those chips if they’re isolated from the global community. A lot of the intellectual property is foreign, and some of the equipment required to manufacture them comes from the Netherlands.

posted on Sep, 22 2024 @ 09:13 AM
link   

i'm afraid your a little off on this,

China seems to be treading lightly through this, even so far as to honor sanctions with their banks against Russian money and loans.

china is doing big bidness with the rooshkin, and is the the number one partner in the axis of evil and wannabe little kim.

Russia’s Gas Flows to China Will Reach Capacity Ahead of Plan

this one suggests they are holding back some but still doing bidness with them. it even has a graph that shows how much bidness has increased over the years. where before roosha imported more than they exported since 2015, now their exporting more than importing.

China-Russia relations: What is Xi Jinping prepared to pay for Putin’s war

a couple of things about Chinese knock off junk and dealings with other countries,

knock off junk,
it doesn't last. it's good for a couple of uses, thing it breaks and there are no replacement parts or the parts available are the same ones that broke with no improvements. i suppose in parts for drones and missiles that's alright seeing how most of the parts being used are only needed once. but anything else you might as well hang it up.

second, chinese leaders have a lot more experience stabbing allies in the back than rooshkins do. been doing it for about a millennia or two longer than rooshkins.

pooh xi is just waiting on the right time, and ol farty is to stupid to see that.

edit on 22-9-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2024 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Oh, no need. The whole world knows that the conflict in Taiwan will start right after the US moves all Taiwanese factories producing processors and microcircuits to its territory))))

posted on Sep, 22 2024 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Oh, no need. The whole world knows that the conflict in Taiwan will start right after the US moves all Taiwanese factories producing processors and microcircuits to its territory))))

Do you really think that most of the world will bat an eye lid if China waits a little longer for more of Russia's forces to crumble and decides to take swathes of land for itself.

China doesn't want wars with the west (to dependant on it's money) or India for it's resources, Who's left??? Oh, thats right. A Russia with no real Army to speak of after a tiny little Ukraine has wiped most of it out.....

posted on Sep, 22 2024 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

The Future of Russia According to the Bible

The prophetic Word of God states in multiple places how God will pull Russia into its doom, with the most complete description being found in Ezekiel 38-39. In those chapters, Russia is referred to as “Gog and Magog.”

Interestingly, Magog is identified by Josephus as the land of the Scythians, the region north and northeast of the Black Sea and east of the Caspian Sea — now occupied by three countries: Russia,Ukraine, and Kazakhstan. The Great Wall of China was originally called The Wall of Magog by the Arabic countries in reference to it protecting the Chinese from invading Russians.

At some point in the future, God says He will, “put hooks into your jaws, and I will bring you out … on that day when My people Israel are living securely … you will come from your place out of the remote parts of the north, you and many peoples with you … and you will come up against My people Israel like a cloud to cover the land. It shall come about in the last days that I will bring you against My land, so that the nations may know Me when I am sanctified through you before their eyes, O Gog” (Ez. 38:4, 14-16).

Russia is also referred to as a people from “the north” multiple times elsewhere in Scripture (e.g., Dan. 11:40-41) so it’s no surprise that when you look at a map and draw a line north from Israel, you go squarely into Ukraine and then Russia. Theologian C. I. Scofield was ridiculed in the early 1900s for saying in his study Bible that there would be a future Russian invasion of Israel, who didn’t exist at the time, but he said, “I don’t understand it, and I can’t explain it, but the Bible says it, and therefore I believe it.”

Scripture is crystal clear in its prediction of Russia’s demise, so while today they may confidently flex their military muscle and claim Ukraine, the reality is they are squarely carrying out God’s will and in the crosshairs of His trap from which they one day won’t escape.

posted on Sep, 22 2024 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

China has a fresh water problem, among other natural resources like energy.

Lake Baikal has been in their sights via deals, but was taken off the table.

Manchuria was a point of contention during the USSR and CCP. Russia has used historical claims as justification, something China could do using the same logic for Manchuria.

China and Russia have only been allied during times of convenience. Their ties have never really been strong. Once that convenience is gone for China, the relationship falls apart.

While the US has adversarial relations with China, the fact remains they make more money from the US than Russia. Russia right now is a way for China to push against the west, but eventually they’ll have to measure what the risk reward is.

posted on Sep, 22 2024 @ 09:40 AM
link   

I feel sorry for you. You are wishful thinking. The interpretation does not mean that it is written that way. In Orthodoxy, Gog and Magog are considered to be the current USA and China.
edit on 22-9-2024 by RussianTroll because: correct

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join