It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This war will be eternal

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2024 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

Put it this way RT.

Where would you be without woman, of the sinful sorts, or otherwise?

Because you came from the same place as the rest of us.

Straight out from between your mammy's legs.

posted on Sep, 22 2024 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan
Translated from Greek, in which all the Gospels are written (it would be shameful for a Catholic not to know this), the word "rabbi" simply means "my teacher"))))
edit on 22-9-2024 by RussianTroll because: correct

posted on Sep, 22 2024 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll
Jesus preached the Word of God in those premises where representatives of the owners of these premises were present. And in Jewish, and in Greek, and in pagan. Everywhere where he was listened to, and not just heard. It is strange for you, as a self-declared Catholic, not to know these facts))))

Nope.

Jesus was a Jewish Rabbi, of the line of King David, Who taught in the synagogues because he was a respected Jewish Rabbi. They didn't let non-Jews do that. He spoke in the language of the Jews, ate Jewish food, observed the Jewish holidays, prayed the Jewish prayers, and bled JEWISH BLOOD on the holy cross.

posted on Sep, 22 2024 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Yes the word Rabbi means teacher, but there is more to it than that. You didn't get called Rabbi unless you were Jewish, knew the scriptures, and were accepted as a teacher of them. Jesus would have worn the Rabbi tassels on his robes. He would have eaten the Jewish foods. He would have prayed the Jewish prayers. He was a Jewish Rabbi of the line of King David.

posted on Sep, 22 2024 @ 03:35 PM
link   

I come to the conclusion that you, who proclaim yourself a Catholic, simply have not read the New Testament.((((

posted on Sep, 22 2024 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Three pages later.
Still no acknowledgement of these facts.

JESUS HAD TO BE JEWISH
TO FULFILL THE MESSIANIC PROPHECIES

“Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them” (Matthew 5:17).

"For it is evident that our Lord arose from Judah" (Hebrews 7:14).

Revelation 5:5, one of the twenty-four elders calls Jesus "the Lion of the tribe of Judah." Long before His birth, it was prophesied that Shiloh—the Messiah, the Prince of Peace—would come from the tribe of Judah (Genesis 49:10).

Messianic prophecies - Messiah Would Be a Descendant of David

God Declared - “Behold, the days are coming, declares the Lord, when I will raise up for David a righteous Branch, and he shall reign as king and deal wisely, and shall execute justice and righteousness in the land. In his days Judah will be saved, and Israel will dwell securely. And this is the name by which he will be called: ‘The Lord is our righteousness’” (Jeremiah 23:5–6).

Reference: 2 Samuel 7:12–16; Isaiah 11:1; Jeremiah 23:5–6;
Fulfillment: Matthew 1:1; Luke 1:32–33; Acts 15:15–16; Hebrews 1:5

The book of the genealogy of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham. (Matthew 1:1) He will be great and will be called the Son of the Most High. And the Lord God will give to him the throne of his father David, and he will reign over the house of Jacob forever, and of his kingdom there will be no end. (Luke 1:32–33)

When he heard that it was Jesus of Nazareth, he began to cry out and say, “Jesus, Son of David, have mercy on me!” (Mark 10:47)

With this the words of the prophets agree, just as it is written, “After this I will return, and I will rebuild the tent of David that has fallen; I will rebuild its ruins, and I will restore it.” (Acts 15:15–16)

OLD TESTAMENT Messianic Prophecies that Jesus Had to Fulfill - all say he had to be JEWISH

See numbers 30-60 THIRTY Prophecies that Jesus was to be Jewish in order to be Messiah

The prophecy ... given in old testament and fulfilled by Jesus in New Testament

30. The Messiah would be born of the "seed" of a woman Genesis 3:15a Luke 1:34-35
31. The Messiah would be a descendant of Seth Genesis 4:25 Luke 3:23-38
32. The Messiah would be a descendant of Shem Genesis 9:26 Luke 3:23-36
33. The Messiah would be a descendant of Abraham Genesis 12:3 Matthew 1:1
34. Genesis 15:5
35. The Messiah would be a descendant of Abraham Genesis 18:17-18a Matthew 1:1
36. The Messiah would be a descendant of Abraham Genesis 22:18a Galatians 3:16
37. The Messiah would be a descendant of Isaac Genesis 17:19 Luke 3:23-34
38. The Messiah would be a descendant of Isaac Genesis 21:12 Luke 3:23-34
39. The Messiah would be a descendant of Isaac Genesis 26:4 Luke 3:23-34
40. The Messiah would be a descendant of Jacob Genesis 28:14a Luke 3:23-34
41. The Messiah would be a descendant of Judah Genesis 49:10a Luke 3:23-33
42. The Messiah would be a descendant of Judah 1 Chronicles 5:2 Luke 3:23-33
43. The Messiah would be a descendant of Boaz & Ruth Ruth 4:12-17 Luke 3:23-32
44. The Messiah would be a descendant of Jesse Isaiah 11:1a Luke 3:23-32
45. The Messiah would be a descendant of Jesse Isaiah 11:10a Luke 3:23-32
46. The Messiah would be a descendant of David 2 Samuel 7:12-13 Matthew 1:1
47. The Messiah would be a descendant of David 2 Samuel 7:16 Matthew 1:1
48. The Messiah would be a descendant of David 1 Chronicles 17:11-12a Luke 3:23-31
49. The Messiah would be a descendant of David Psalm 89:3-4 Matthew 1:1
50. The Messiah would be a descendant of David Psalm 89:29 Matthew 1:1
51. The Messiah would be a descendant of David Psalm 89:35-36 Matthew 1:1
52. The Messiah would be a descendant of David Psalm 132:11 Matthew 1:1
53. The Messiah would be a descendant of David Psalm 132:17 Matthew 1:1
54. The Messiah would be a descendant of David Isaiah 7:13-14 Matthew 1:1
55. The Messiah would be a descendant of David Isaiah 9:7 Matthew 1:1
56. The Messiah would be a descendant of David Jeremiah 23:5-6a Luke 3:23-31
57. The Messiah would be a descendant of David Jeremiah 33:14-15 Luke 3:23-31
58. The Messiah would be a descendant of David Ezekiel 17:22-24 Luke 3:23-31
59. The Messiah would be a descendant of David Ezekiel 34:23-24 Matthew 1:1
60. The Messiah would be a descendant of Zerubbabel Haggai 2:23 Luke 3:23-27

posted on Sep, 22 2024 @ 03:37 PM
link   

I come to the conclusion that you, who proclaim yourself a Catholic, simply have not read the New Testament.((((

That's because you are thinking through a haze of VODKA.

Jesus words in John 4:22 - You worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews.

Jesus said salvation is from the Jews.

Jesus is Jewish. He said so.

posted on Sep, 22 2024 @ 03:38 PM
link   

These are typical Jewish ideas, combining truth and lies, which are disguised as the Word of God.

Be honest and admit that you are not a Catholic, but a typical Jew. It will make you feel better))))

And don't copy your previous comments any more, especially in large font. This only confirms to readers that you are unsure of your words))))
We don't need hysterics, this is a respectful academic debate.

edit on 22-9-2024 by RussianTroll because: Add

edit on 22-9-2024 by RussianTroll because: Add

posted on Sep, 22 2024 @ 03:41 PM
link   

You do realise that sounds like a rather Hitleresque rant if ever there was one.

True colours and all that jazz?

Coz you're just bursting with the antisemitism and racial hate this evening.

I would love to say I'm surprised but.....................

Edit: Even the edit dont fix your obvious hate towards Jews.

edit on 22-9-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2024 @ 03:43 PM
link   

These are typical Jewish ideas, combining truth and lies, which are disguised as the Word of God.

Is the Moscow Patriarchate Marcionite, or is it just you who is Marcionite?

posted on Sep, 22 2024 @ 03:43 PM
link   

So now you say that the entire old testament is a 'jewish lie'?

That means you do not believe in the Messiah prophecies.

That means you do not believe that Jesus is a Messiah or Savior.

That means you are not Christian.

edit on 9/22/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2024 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Jesus came for the Jews first, many of which accepted him as Messiah others didn't, he not only preached to the Jews he preached to the gentiles or any one who would listen. just about every book in the new testament is credited to a Jew. one is given more credit for writing almost half of the new testament and he persecuted Christians for years before he became a Christian.

what your saying constitutes blasphemy, denying the Holy Spirit being able to turn Jews to Christ which is the only unforgivable sin.

also Paul said in Philippians 1:12-21 New American Standard Bible,

The Gospel Is Preached

12 Now I want you to know, brothers and sisters, that my circumstances have turned out for the greater progress of the gospel, 13 so that my imprisonment in the cause of Christ has become well known throughout the [c]praetorian guard and to everyone else, 14 and that most of the brothers and sisters, [d]trusting in the Lord because of my [e]imprisonment, have far more courage to speak the word of God without fear. 15 Some, to be sure, are preaching Christ even [f]from envy and strife, but some also [g]from goodwill; 16 the latter do it out of love, knowing that I am appointed for the defense of the gospel; 17 the former proclaim Christ out of selfish ambition [h]rather than from pure motives, thinking that they are causing me distress in my imprisonment. 18 What then? Only that in every way, whether in pretense or in truth, Christ is proclaimed, and in this I rejoice.
But not only that, I also will rejoice, 19 for I know that this will turn out for my [a]deliverance through your prayers and the provision of the Spirit of Jesus Christ, 20 according to my eager expectation and hope, that I will not be put to shame in anything, but that with all boldness, Christ will even now, as always, be exalted in my body, whether by life or by death.
To Live Is Christ

21 For to me, to live is Christ, and to die is gain.

God knows a person heart, he also knows what your doing is stirring up strife, and you will be held accountable come judgement day

edit on 22-9-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2024 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato
what your saying constitutes blasphemy, denying the Holy Spirit ...

Denying that Jesus is Jewish means he denies that Jesus fulfilled the Messianic prophecies, meaning he denies that Jesus is the savior and Son of God. And he called the Messianic prophecies 'Jewish lies' so he denies the Holy Spirit because it is the Holy Spirit that prophecies in the scripture. So yeah .. he's not only denying Jesus is Messiah, but he's also denying the Holy Spirit ...

posted on Sep, 22 2024 @ 04:10 PM
link   

apparently in the ROC it's alright to deny the Holy Spirit if that's the what they teach.
sounds like a brood of vipers to me.

edit on 22-9-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2024 @ 04:28 PM
link   
After reading some of the posts here, I think part of the problem is that people imagine that this religion will lead you to God that one won’t.
It is my belief that many of the mystical paths of religion can lead us to God. It matters not whether we call Him God, Brahma, Jehovah. etc, only whether we accept that our Maker and the Maker of all that is, is the Supreme Being. We must come to the Supreme Being and Creator on bended knee with humility.
We must love our fellow man, but not allow sympathy to let others destroy the temple of God or to destroy humanity with the craziness of weapons of mass destruction or outright hatred of the Creator and His Creation ( reference to the fallen angels who fell to earth in rebellion and Pride.)
That being said, the godless humanist communism begun as revolution in Communist Russia destroyed many Christian Orthodox Churches in Mother Russia. While Marxist Leninist thought made way for secularism to destroy religion all over. Communist China destroyed beautiful Tibetan temples all over Tibet.
Secular humanism has taken root in the West.
However hard they try, they cannot destroy the love of God in the hearts of many millions of Christians in ten East or the west.
It may be that Putin truly wants to restore a more conservative way of life. I do not know what is on his heart, though he is ex KGB.
He has joined hands with Communist China has he not? Why then do we imagine he has truly cunevto
The Creator with Bended knee? I do not trust him nor the Ukraine leaders nor those on the west who continue the war mongering for profit.
edit on 22-9-2024 by EyeoftheHurricane because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2024 @ 04:45 PM
link   

"We don't need hysterics, this is a respectful academic debate."

Except for your substitution of the word of Christ our Lord for your Orthodox religion's Nationalistic propaganda and claim for a holy war and your rampant and rabid hatred of Jews?

Which is far from "respectful".
edit on 22-9-2024 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2024 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: EyeoftheHurricane
It may be that Putin truly wants to restore a more conservative way of life.

Slaughtering 500,000 Ukrainians in their own country in a war that the Ukrainians did not start sure doesn't seem like 'wanting to restore conservatism' to me.

posted on Sep, 22 2024 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Or poisoning, murdering and gulaging political opponents and dissidents?

Doesn't sound like conservatism either.

But this is the sort of thing that the Russian Orthodox Church supports.

Pineapples all round.

Deservedly so.

posted on Sep, 22 2024 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

You do realise that sounds like a rather Hitleresque rant if ever there was one.

True colours and all that jazz?

Coz you're just bursting with the antisemitism and racial hate this evening.

I would love to say I'm surprised but.....................

Edit: Even the edit dont fix your obvious hate towards Jews.

the problem RT has here is the Bible in russia has been modified/edited to reflect on the state as the head of the church.

posted on Sep, 22 2024 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

This is the eternal problem with Russia and it's endless revisionism of history and religion.

That the State controlled Orthodox Church supports and call Putins War a "Holy War" tells you that it is the very opposite of "holy".

It's demonic.

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join