It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Opinion ... 2nd assassination attempt ... the shooter was a ... ????

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. ... Grab 'em by the pussy.

Here are some specific words from Donald Trump.

Fact.

Hope those help.

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 04:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: FlyersFan

And yet it's his own lunatic right-wing supporters that are shooting at him.

Go figure.

Boy, talk about spreading MIS-INFORMATION!! You get the prize!

Isn't there a law against that in the UK????
edit on 9/17/2024 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

To what burntheships.

The man done so for a reason, and that reason appears to be Trump's words and stance where Ukraine is concerned.

I suggest you take your own advice.

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 04:35 AM
link   

I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. ... Grab 'em by the pussy.

Fact.

Hope those help.

OOOooooohhh! Bad, very bad. Orange man is a bad, bad, man.

Sure, let's go dig up all kinds of stuff from every single political candidate...ever...who said equally objectionable stuff. No, I don't think I'll be so petty or immature.

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Voted for Trump in 2016 and was involved with maga then turned against him like so many others these days.

But good luck screaming words in block capitals.

As to your daft law comment, no there is not a law that says i cannot present the facts.

www.bbc.co.uk...

edit on 17-9-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 04:38 AM
link   

I just gave the fellow what he asked for that being Trump's own words.

Another fact you will simply have to swallow.

I think you may find its yourself thats being immature with all those ruffled feathers.

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 04:46 AM
link   

5 Other
Useful Idiots. “Feminists" and other leftists are useful idiots who serve only to destabilize the society. When the goal is reached, they will be ‘lined up against the wall’.” [because they are the most likely to turn once they realize they have been duped] – A clip from a 1984 interview with a former KGB agent and Soviet diplomat, Yuri Bezmenov

For all other purposes, they are useless Idiots.

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: ADVISOR

I'm inclined to believe there is some truth in your statement.

They must be getting sloppy in their desperation though (the handlers, I mean), because this guy got pinched by the local boys, and they ain't givin' him up so easily. I told my wife yesterday..."You just watch, DeSantis won't make this easy for the federal boys to cover up, unlike PA." DeSantis isn't going to let this guy out of his sight, and when they say he's under 'suicide watch', you can bet there's an armed guard posted right outside his holding cell, possibly two, facing him 24x7. This dude can't lift a finger without someone seeing him. Feds ain't happy about that either. I wonder why?

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 05:08 AM
link   

It's not my statement, it's Yuri's.

Bezmenov warned of this exactly back in 1984.

Do a YouTube search for Yuri Bezmenov, and check it out.
It's literally the leftists playbook he goes into detail about.

edit on 17-9-2024 by ADVISOR because: image embed

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: ADVISOR

Understood. Perhaps I should have said...your sentiment.

edit - BTW, it's that 3rd quote which is the most chilling.

edit on 9/17/2024 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Thank you for the kind words.

Personally, I'm not interested in taking any credit, just want to transfer knowledge. Denying ignorance, most efficient way.

So long as we can agree that there's a problem, we can resolve to correct such.

Knowing really is, half the battle.

Yeah, he has at least one set of eyes on him at all times. I've been tasked with suicide watch while active duty in Army. We were under orders to keep the individual in sight at all times. Especially when in the rest room. No privacy at all for them.

🍻]
edit on 17-9-2024 by ADVISOR because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 05:35 AM
link   

And yet it's his own lunatic right-wing supporters that are shooting at him.

Not exactly.

Shooter #1 was registered Republican but also donated to the left. He had information about Trump, but also about Biden and the Princess in England - Catherine. He just wanted someone famous to shoot.

Shooter #2 voted both Republican and Democrat, donated 19 times to left wing ACTBLUE over a span of years, and had a Biden/Harris bumper sticker on his car.

No right winger is going to donate to ACTBLUE.

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 05:40 AM
link   

So both of them were registered Republicans at one point or at least voted for Trump.

Then went nuts down to the things and actions Trump said became disillusioned, and decided to shoot him.

Yeah, those look like "lunatic right-wing supporters" to me.

Why do you refuse to accept the fact that his past supporters, nuts or otherwise, became disgruntled and decided to assassinate the man?

As far as i can establish thats what the evidence shows.

These people are crazy and decided to act out and go after Trump.

Again its not really anything new when one whackjob decides to take umbrage at another whackjob and decides to hurt them.

Might be against the law, but i dont think the crazy bastards care much and hence the two failed assassination attempts.
edit on 17-9-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 05:45 AM
link   

That third quote, is the exact steps required to institute a Fifth Column. Some thing which I've gone into detail on in previous thread discussions. Will reiterate here for those who missed;

Fifth column Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster
www.merriam-webster.com... column
The meaning of FIFTH COLUMN is a group of secret sympathizers or supporters of an enemy that engage in espionage or sabotage within defense lines or national borders.

Thing's that make you go, hmm...

For $1k please Alex.

🤔

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: BingoMcGoof
a reply to: xuenchen

Really? OK, show me. Can you do that? Back up your simplistic claims? What do I think of you. And since I am so easy to read I"m sure you can give me a couple of paragraphs, even short ones instead of your usual one sentence rejoinders.

HE stated YOUR MIND IS EASY TO READ>

We all can do that.

You hate Trump,

You hate free speech,

Your team you represent on ATS daily, really hate free people. People that you don't even know and we are merely keeping up with it all.

Keeping up is not what the leftist folks actually do.

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 06:23 AM
link   

The UK or Israel is not your country and you comment on plenty of stuff pertaining to those areas.

Yes and no.

UK? I think the extent of my comments on UK were ... once I said your immigration is out of control and good luck on becoming a muslim country. And I've said that I don't understand why the UK has a royal family still, but I wish them well with their cancer. That's about it. I don't know who is running things there, I don't watch endless hours of the politics there, I don't watch your rallies (if you even have any), I don't watch your speeches. I have no idea what roll the royals play in politics vs the rolls that your elected people play. I don't care. It's not my country. I only care about what things the UK does in regards to America. And that's not a lot.

Isrsael? I comment that I hope Israel destroys Hamas and the palestinian sympathizers .. and I say that because they have promised to continue their mission to take over the world by destroying America. So I hope Israel destroys them first. As for Israeli politics I know Netanyahou is in charge. I don't know who his opposition is. I don't watch his speeches. I don't watch the opposition speeches. I don't care. That's Israels business.

I am not emotionally invested in who is running the UK. I am not sitting in my dining room at a lap top saying that I hope one of your politicians pounds the sand with one of your other politicians.

I find it odd that foreigners are so emotionally invested in our politics.

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 06:30 AM
link   

So both of them were registered Republicans at one point or at least voted for Trump.

My 89 year old mother is registered democrat and votes republican.

Her 80 and 90 year old friends are all democrats who are registered republican so they can screw with the primaries. The old hens think they are being clever and messing with Republicans. In reality, it's just silliness.

I was a registered democrat and started voting republican.
Then I was a registered republican and started voting libertarian.
Now I'm a registered 'no party' and vote republican and libertarian.

Being registered to a party doesn't mean anything.

Then went nuts down to the things and actions Trump said became disillusioned, and decided to shoot him.

As I said ... Shooter #1 had information on Trump, Biden, the DNC, and the princess of england. He just wanted to shoot someone famous. It looks like it didn't matter who it was. And he may have been registered republican but he donated to the democrats.

Shooter #2 was a nutbag who voted for Trump in 2016 but then others later, including democrats. He donated to the democrats. He had a Democrat bumper sticker on his car but also said he wanted Nicki Haley to be POTUS.

Yeah, those look like "lunatic right-wing supporters" to me.

Then you need glasses. They were just nutters. They were neither right wing nor left wing.

Why do you refuse to accept the fact that his past supporters, nuts or otherwise, became disgruntled and decided to assassinate the man?

Why are you cherry picking the facts and not looking everything?
The whole picture isn't what you are claiming.

They aren't right wing nutters.
They aren't left wing nutters.
They are just plain ol' NUTTERS.

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Fact.

Hope those help.

That 1 was from a different time and 2 was just locker room macho talk, calm down. I would also remind you that Bill Clinton actually stuck a cigar into a women's pussy so don't act like previous presidents have had some sort of higher then thou morals. JFK was messing around with Marilyn Monroe.
edit on 17-9-2024 by some_stupid_name because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-9-2024 by some_stupid_name because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Fact.

Hope those help.

Hope that helps to identify you to people that have wondered what you look like.

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Well, cheers for the anecdotes.

Guess it will all come out in the wash as to the man in question's particular feelings on the matter same as his political affiliations given the fact that he is now in custody.

But to date they look like nutters who previously voted for Trump.

And then went on to decide to kill the man.

As to needing glasses well can see what colour Kamala Harris is and can get my head around the fact that she's biracial.

Might be best to take your own advice and get to "Glasses Direct" yourself.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join