It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Opinion ... 2nd assassination attempt ... the shooter was a ... ????

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I hear you using the word "truth" but by the way you use it, it appears like you don't understand what the word means. What you keep calling truth is BS propaganda and regurgitated talking point from an extremely left spectrum media. It's ok though you don't live here can't vote here and probably only sway low IQ people or very ideologically driven people anyway which was going to happen regardless...so keep doing you boo boo...its at least entertainment for my boring work day!

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 10:55 AM
link   

This is a second assassination attempt. What the hell are some of you talking about? Things that happened 10-15 years ago is why he is being shot at? Hillary Clinton, the day after another attempt, once again said he is a threat to democracy.

Tell me this? If he is such a 'threat' why was he not already shot or multiple attempts made before this year? 3 days before the GOP Convention and then a few days after a debate? He is being targeted and it is not fringe. Because they had the election in the bag in 2020 and they have no idea how to do it now.

The American voter should be concerned that there are states already saying we will not know the outcome of the election that night.

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Damn straight...people (voters of all colors, red, blue and other) should be concerned!!!

Couple what you're saying with the fact the democrats never even got to vote on their candidate (it was done for them in the middle of the night over a weekend) and you've got a straight up coup happening right in front of our eyes!

Damn right voters should be concerned. Very concerned!! I don't care what color arm band people wear, this ain't right!

Some seriously BAD JU-JU is going down in this country right now!

I can't believe people are so entrenched in their party's ideology that they can't see it! Just astonishing!

edit - Why all of a sudden? Well, it would appear whomever is calling the shots figured they'd have Trump buried by now, and by buried I mean either in jail or so beaten down by the media he would have quit. He didn't, and so now it's...desperate times calling for desperate measures by these evil doers.

edit on 9/17/2024 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Rather superficial if you ask me but you tried at least. Or did you. Maybe you just recited off a list of attributes about leftists that you have accepted as being true established by the prevailing conservative meme machine and then attributed them to anyone who states an opinion you don't like. In which case, why do you even bother to reply to me?

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: Mantiss2021

Except for one thing...

In order for your theory to work, the USSS would have to be "in on" the gig with Trump, because they are the ones who allegedly spotted and fired upon the shooter.

Personally, I'm starting to think the entire planet has lost its collective minds.

Sorry for the delayed response. Long night.

I do not understand why you think that the USSS would have to "in on the gig" for this theory to work.

When, in fact, for this scenario to be even half credible, the USSS hierarchy, and especially Trump's on-the-ground SS detail (those agents who went ahead of Trump to "clear and secure" each hole before Trump arrived to play that hole), would have had to be kept totally in the dark about the "plan", and thus Routh's presence at that hole.

Just as Routh, despite being told where and when to set up to take his shot, was somehow not told that the SS would be clearing each hole before Trump approached the green to tee up. Kind of an obvious omission of an important detail, if the intent was to provide the best opportunity to assassinate Trump.

My point, in the post you referenced, was that it appears that someone from Trump's inner circle had a heavy hand in this incident and, being that it is unlikely that someone trusted enough, even by Trump himself, to occupy such a position would be unlikely to want Trump dead, suggests that the intent was not to kill Trump, but rather to make it appear that Trump is still a target of "crazed radicals" trying to kill him; and by extension, all those who support him.

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: BingoMcGoof

Rather superficial if you ask me but you tried at least. Or did you. Maybe you just recited off a list of attributes about leftists that you have accepted as being true established by the prevailing conservative meme machine and then attributed them to anyone who states an opinion you don't like. In which case, why do you even bother to reply to me?

Yea, well I like to just do what is important to me. I see you do the same. The difference will be who is on the correct path is not hard to discern.

As Zepplin reminded us in "Stairway to Heaven", "there are two paths you can go by and there's always time to change the road you're on!".

They were right about that.

I do know when folks play around and speak about things they are pushing a non truth over, I rally to the truth.

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Mantiss2021

I don't think many of us think the USSS itself is corrupt. It just takes some located in the right places to pull this off. It almost certainly has to be related to their job being compromised by someone within. Too many coincidences on their bad timing seals the deal that it has to be some scumbags in the right place to pull the levers.

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: BingoMcGoof
a reply to: BigDuckEnergy

Thats idiotic sir. I did not compare Trump to Hitler, what I did was describe a general concept that could just have easily used any influencer of history though Hitler is the figure most often utilized when describing that concept.

Why didn't you use a different evil person if you weren't trying to connect the dots? You could have said anyone other than Hitler. Stalin, Mao, Emperor Palpatine, Red Skull, etc. But instead you used the one who regularly get associated with Thy Orangeness. But hey, invoking Hilter in a thread a out Trump was totally benign.

Why do people go straight to name-calling and insults on here? It is wild.

As far as to the conspiracy angle, didn't Trump call and invite Sean Hannity to golf with them? From what I understand from Hannity's side of events, he is walking distance from Trump's and Trump informed him of the golfing excursion "early" because he knew Hannity "filmed stingers and ad reads". Is it possible that Hannity told staff/employees Trump was going golfing (Hannity is a braggart blow hard so imaging him telling everyone how the mighty Sean was invited to golf with Trump seems realistic) and someone posted it on their X?
edit on 17-9-2024 by BigDuckEnergy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: andy06shake
The UK or Israel is not your country and you comment on plenty of stuff pertaining to those areas.

Yes and no.

UK? I think the extent of my comments on UK were ... once I said your immigration is out of control and good luck on becoming a muslim country. And I've said that I don't understand why the UK has a royal family still, but I wish them well with their cancer. That's about it. I don't know who is running things there, I don't watch endless hours of the politics there, I don't watch your rallies (if you even have any), I don't watch your speeches. I have no idea what roll the royals play in politics vs the rolls that your elected people play. I don't care. It's not my country. I only care about what things the UK does in regards to America. And that's not a lot.

Isrsael? I comment that I hope Israel destroys Hamas and the palestinian sympathizers .. and I say that because they have promised to continue their mission to take over the world by destroying America. So I hope Israel destroys them first. As for Israeli politics I know Netanyahou is in charge. I don't know who his opposition is. I don't watch his speeches. I don't watch the opposition speeches. I don't care. That's Israels business.

I am not emotionally invested in who is running the UK. I am not sitting in my dining room at a lap top saying that I hope one of your politicians pounds the sand with one of your other politicians.

I find it odd that foreigners are so emotionally invested in our politics.

edit on 17-9-2024 by bluesman023 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: bluesman023

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: andy06shake
The UK or Israel is not your country and you comment on plenty of stuff pertaining to those areas.

Yes and no.

UK? I think the extent of my comments on UK were ... once I said your immigration is out of control and good luck on becoming a muslim country. And I've said that I don't understand why the UK has a royal family still, but I wish them well with their cancer. That's about it. I don't know who is running things there, I don't watch endless hours of the politics there, I don't watch your rallies (if you even have any), I don't watch your speeches. I have no idea what roll the royals play in politics vs the rolls that your elected people play. I don't care. It's not my country. I only care about what things the UK does in regards to America. And that's not a lot.

Isrsael? I comment that I hope Israel destroys Hamas and the palestinian sympathizers .. and I say that because they have promised to continue their mission to take over the world by destroying America. So I hope Israel destroys them first. As for Israeli politics I know Netanyahou is in charge. I don't know who his opposition is. I don't watch his speeches. I don't watch the opposition speeches. I don't care. That's Israels business.

I am not emotionally invested in who is running the UK. I am not sitting in my dining room at a lap top saying that I hope one of your politicians pounds the sand with one of your other politicians.

I find it odd that foreigners are so emotionally invested in our politics.

After all the war of 1812 was not the end all for the DS members of that day. I am sure the long game was well in motion for the Elite puppet masters. The Royals we were fighting were much more than England's and much more in the family of the DS elite than people realized who paid taxes to England. Many were fooled that those were honorable folks doing good in the world.

edit on 17000000223020249America/Chicago09pm9 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 05:49 PM
link   

I do not know what happened at Butler. He should be dead by all accounts. Were there USSS lapses, yes, but you also had DHS there. To me that is the key. Not the FBI. Not the CIA. They can all be told how to act and what to say. DHS Headed by Alejandro Mayorkas. USSS falls under DHS since the Patriot Act.

This time, again, this is not a coincidence and we are not getting the full story. The USSS director admitting that they did not have forward security because it was unplanned. He wants to put the blame on the protectee weeks after failures almost had him killed.

This attempt tells me that it will not end until he is dead.

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

He had contact with the CIA. Somebody financed his trips to DC and Ukraine and elsewhere to try to recruit bodies for Russians to shoot at in Ukraine. So if Ukriane was a money laundering scam the same people making money from it with the billions of US tax dollars sent over there could afford to pay some bozo to keep up appearances there was an actual need for mercenaries and the war was winnable. The MSM played along with that for some time.
Now these same treasonous scum pushing for money for Ukraine sent this guy to off Trump. he was supposed to die just like Maxwell Yearick did in Butler, who also went to Ukraine. Whatever the narrative they'll try to sell, both the guys hated Trump.

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Why didn't you use a different evil person if you weren't trying to connect the dots? You could have said anyone other than Hitler. Stalin, Mao, Emperor Palpatine, Red Skull, etc. But instead you used the one who regularly get associated with Thy Orangeness. But hey, invoking Hilter in a thread a out Trump was totally benign.

Once again BidDuck, it was benign. I used the Hitler name because it has been the name most used by everyone for the entire time that time travel question has existed. For me, first hearing it was over sixty years ago. I was not worried about how using that name commonly used in that reference would trigger anyone.

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: BingoMcGoof

You can call Trump whatever you watn, incertainly dont care. You seem like a smart person, however, so why not use any not Hitler evil with your kill evil as a baby inclusion so they could focus on your point without getting bogged down in another, for there have been millions and it is a tired trope, Hitler comparison. Godwin's law exists for a reason, why step right into the landmine?

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: BingoMcGoof

maybe it is time to move on from this off topic hitler debate?

And please do NOT reply to this post, simple heed it.

posted on Sep, 18 2024 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: WeMustCare

And Trump on the front page?

"HELL"?

Just to offer an alternative idea I ponder this:

Is getting the disastrous news off the front page, by attempting another assassination on Trump, a win win?

A double victory if the attempt is successful. Because their news is off the front page and their target is dead.

A success even if the attempt fails because not only does it still get their news off the air, but the failure could embolden more of the left. Those who are beginning to feel desperate. Crooks is a martyr to them. This second guy might be one too, soon enough. Who will be next to step up and be a hero?

The Democrats have made it clear that Trump is an existential threat to them that needs to be shot and eliminated. Those are their own words to their own people.

edit on 9-18-2024 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2024 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Owlwatcher
He had contact with the CIA. Somebody financed his trips to DC and Ukraine and elsewhere to try to recruit bodies for Russians to shoot at in Ukraine.

Yeah ... he wasn't exactly rich. So where did the $$ come from to pay for his airline tickets all over the place, and the hotels, and the food, etc etc. And the $$ to pay for the car and the gun in Florida .. and the car plates that came off a stolen car ...

posted on Sep, 18 2024 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Strange that a this dangerous convicted terrorist wasn’t on a watchlist or no-fly list but Tulsi Gabbard was.
Both Hawaiians too.

posted on Sep, 18 2024 @ 07:20 AM
link   

5 - somebody who Trump's team have paid to make it look like it was one of the other 4 options you mentioned.

If I'm wrong, hopefully it'll be third time lucky!

posted on Sep, 18 2024 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fdttaut

5 - somebody who Trump's team have paid to make it look like it was one of the other 4 options you mentioned.

If I'm wrong, hopefully it'll be third time lucky!

Oh look!
A crying, piece of sh!t Liberal calling for Trump's death again.

How did Trump hurt your feelz so bad?

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join