It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Opinion ... 2nd assassination attempt ... the shooter was a ... ????

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 11:00 AM
link   
What do you think about the 2nd assassination attempt shooter ...
So much information. So many choices. This could go in so many directions.

1 - Average nutter.
2 - Hyperpartisan whack
3 - Programmed CIA stooge or useful idiot CIA stooge. (or other alphabet company)
4 - Foreign asset for Ukraine or Iran or ____ (fill in blank)
5 - Other

What is he and why?

I'm having a hard time with this one. More information will be coming out I"m sure. He knew Trumps schedule and very few people did. I don't know how he could have known the schedule and been at just the right place at the right time without having some inside info. If he figured it out himself, then he's brilliant. At the same time he was highly active working for Ukraine for his own motives, and if Trump gets in the war in Ukraine is done and Russia wins. Then again, the writings attributed to him are really whack. I'm ruling out hyperpartisan nutter because he seems to float between Republican and Democrat too easily ... has a Biden/Harris bumper sticker, donated to Democrat political charities, voted in Democrat primary, but also said he wanted Haley to be the Republican nominee ...

I can't pin it down. But, at this time, I'm leaning towards 'useful idiot CIA stooge'. He knew the schedule. He has been to meetings in Washington and been elbow to elbow with people having to do with Ukraine and other stuff. He is obviously unbalanced and obsessive. And you put that with the ease in which the first shooter got to perch in an obvious place and get shots off, and that this guy was in a perfect place (even though he didn't live in the area let alone even the state to know it) until the Secret Service person did his job and stopped him.

The left wants Trump gone.
The republican establishment wants Trump gone.
Heck ... Cheney called Trump a threat to democracy, and we know how deep Cheneys ties go ...
Iran and Ukraine want Trump gone.
China wouldn't mind seeing Trump gone (he keeps threatening tariffs).

Okay ... my guess .... CIA useful stooge.
And I'm betting he gets Epsteined while in jail.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 11:11 AM
link   
He's enjoying the attention.
Looks like he's not taking it seriously.
"Fully engaged" and laughing and smiling.
Not like someone in a psychotic fog or anything ...

Assassination Attempt Suspect Laughs and Smiles During First Court Appearance

The suspect in the second assassination attempt on former President Trump laughed and smiled ahead of his first court appearance in Florida on Monday, FOX News confirmed.

Ryan Wesley Routh, wearing jail scrubs and shackles on his wrists and ankles, walked into court and smiled and laughed about three to four times as he was speaking to his court-appointed attorney before the hearing began, FOX News observed. No cameras were permitted inside the federal court hearing regarding charges of possession of a firearm by a convicted felon and possession of a firearm with an obliterated serial number.

Routh appeared fully engaged and answered all the questions from the judge during the about 10-minute-long hearing Monday. He will be formally arraigned on Sept. 30.

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 11:14 AM
link   
My opinion ....

I just wanna Scream in peoples faces . OPEN YOUR EYES !

They tried to kill him AGAIN . Look how scared they are of Trump .

Ask yourself why are they so scared ?

Life is a series of choices our story is not predestined . It's not written we could make the right choices and save our Country , Nothing worth doing is Easy .

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Trump decided to play golf (unplanned). IMO - The wanna-be killer was tipped off by a mole, and rushed over to the golf course to carry out the job.

Because this assassin is still alive (for now), he needs to be interrogated using all the modern (and old-school) tools available, ASAP.
šŸ„µ

+10 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 11:29 AM
link   
You are not going to see any Satanists supporting Trump. Dick Cheney is a very evil man. He is a globalist war monger, just like the Bush family. The weak minded are falling for the game designed to destroy their own lives. How dumb is that?

Did everyone catch Kamala being sent as an emissary of peace 3 days before Russia and Ukraine went to war. Talk about failure. How many people have died because of her failure. Or was it actually a success? All that good money for the MIC. How about a nice big cut of money for Kamala for being a good devil puppet?

All of the true and good, real Democrats have grown silent. Its about time for them to jump ship. A lifeboat should be offered to them. Or they can stay on board and go down with that ship of fools.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 11:31 AM
link   
My guess would be a combination of 2, 3, and 4.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 11:41 AM
link   

2- Hyperpartisan whack

Politically fueled nutcase based on his voting record, bumper stickers and his equally hyperpartisan kid.

Also, he has a massive ego and just wanted to be the man with his empty promises of recruiting fighters for Ukraine.

A tweet from back in June warning everyone about this hackā€¦

ā€œWarning about Ryan Routh: he is not, and never has been, associated with the International Legion or the Ukrainian Armed Forces at all. He is not, & never has been, a legion recruiter. He is misrepresenting himself and lying to many people.ā€
x.com...

Text messages there at the link.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
Because this assassin is still alive (for now),

For how long?
He'll probably be suicided in jail.
I'd bet a box of donuts on that one.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 11:46 AM
link   

The shooter hated Trump as bad as the media and leftists.

It isn't hard to see that the media drove his anger just as they intended to do.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 11:47 AM
link   
1. Useful Democrat Activist

Here he is pictured with renown Chef Jose Andres.

x.com...

Chef Andres has been lauded by Pelosi.

Check out the signatures at the bottom of this letter
of commendation for the Chef.
pelosi.house.gov...

"Routh" has been wearing a flashing sign for decades.

He thrives on attention. He is pretty out there, as far
stability, but taking a best guess he was in someones pocket
along with being a Dem Operative.

I think one of the most telling things about him is
his calm demeanor when he was arrested.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 11:48 AM
link   

A Flyers Fan....

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Look, the dude set up shop at 2am, supposedly without the knowledge that Trump would be there.

Everyone missed him until they saw the weapon.

This whole thing stinks to high heaven.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

He looks like he was stoned.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Well reports say he is either from NC or HI from what I have seen. So how long was he in FL and what was he doing/where was he going before this. He might have been tipped off to go there, but its not like he could rush there from either of those 2 states he was reported ro have lived in, in the timeframe to be on site to catch Trump.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 12:14 PM
link   
There is this old concept of if one could time travel would one go back in time and kill Hitler as a child. We all know that concept and it has been hashed back and forth for a long time.

Maybe this guy has been tired of being ineffectual in his life. Almost sixty with nothing to show for it except for a son who still needs support from his father who has little to offer even him. Maybe all he wants is to have some meaning in his life, play a part in the larger story of our time, a drive I think that many people today share. This would have made his place in history. Hated by some and praised by others. Who knows yet.

We can speculate all we want about how this is a leftist plot or how this is a letter agency plot and people will do just that. If we try to link these two attempts together, for me it fails in its attempt to place the blame on the Powers that Be. Both attempts have failed even as security has demonstrated itself to be nearly ineffective. I rule out the FBI or the CIA because believing them being involved suggests a sever amateurishness .

All of that aside, there is another possible group backing, though amateurishly , attempts on Trump's life. Some who would greatly benefit from him being out of the way. This group is not leftist nor deep statest but rather far right. The key to understanding these groups and thinkers is JD Vance.

Vance is now officially the VP candidate. if Trump wins he will become POTUS if Trump either quits or dies in office.Likewise if Trump drops out or dies before the vote, Vance will become the active replacement for him and run against Harris.

Now we all know about the Heritage Foundation and their drawn up plans for 2025. If Trump wins and decides to utilize their manifesto it will greatly increase the influence in American politics along with setting a course for governance for the next fifty years. If of course Trump turns to them for that guidance. Along with that, those who wrote it and indeed the entire Heritage Foundation membership look to also increase their own career paths.

However, there is also another group though more loosely defined and that is this group some call '' The New Right''. A group of influencers among whom Vance is considered the spearhead into the power structure of the US.

Now I'm not saying that either of these groups has planned an assignation of Trump but rather, and only, that there is as much cause to believe that they could be behind these attempts as it to give cause to anyone on the left.

Trump is a loose goose. The left knows it and so does those of the new right. What Trump does have is a legion of loyal followers people who believe that he holds the torch for the future. To these groups that is his asset, him being loosey goosey is a liability. With him gone he becomes a martyr for the cause.............
www.politico.com...
edit on 762179122024Sep2024-09-16T12:17:26-05:001220242024 by BingoMcGoof because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 12:18 PM
link   
First attempt on Trump , ar15. Second attempt on Trump ak47.

Oswald used a 6.5mm carcano with a scope on Kennedy.

Seems odd to me the guys that tried killing 45 were using assault rifles

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enduro
First attempt on Trump , ar15. Second attempt on Trump ak47.

Oswald used a 6.5mm carcano with a scope on Kennedy.

Seems odd to me the guys that tried killing 45 were using assault rifles

what makes them "assault rifles"?

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Enduro

It was a loaded SKS-style 7.62x39 caliber rifle with a scope.

According to filing docs.

www.nbcnews.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: BingoMcGoof
There is this old concept of if one could time travel would one go back in time and kill Hitler as a child. We all know that concept and it has been hashed back and forth for a long time.

Maybe this guy has been tired of being ineffectual in his life. Almost sixty with nothing to show for it except for a son who still needs support from his father who has little to offer even him. Maybe all he wants is to have some meaning in his life, play a part in the larger story of our time, a drive I think that many people today share. This would have made his place in history. Hated by some and praised by others. Who knows yet.

We can speculate all we want about how this is a leftist plot or how this is a letter agency plot and people will do just that. If we try to link these two attempts together, for me it fails in its attempt to place the blame on the Powers that Be. Both attempts have failed even as security has demonstrated itself to be nearly ineffective. I rule out the FBI or the CIA because believing them being involved suggests a sever amateurishness .

All of that aside, there is another possible group backing, though amateurishly , attempts on Trump's life. Some who would greatly benefit from him being out of the way. This group is not leftist nor deep statest but rather far right. The key to understanding these groups and thinkers is JD Vance.

Vance is now officially the VP candidate. if Trump wins he will become POTUS if Trump either quits or dies in office.Likewise if Trump drops out or dies before the vote, Vance will become the active replacement for him and run against Harris.

Now we all know about the Heritage Foundation and their drawn up plans for 2025. If Trump wins and decides to utilize their manifesto it will greatly increase the influence in American politics along with setting a course for governance for the next fifty years. If of course Trump turns to them for that guidance. Along with that, those who wrote it and indeed the entire Heritage Foundation membership look to also increase their own career paths.

However, there is also another group though more loosely defined and that is this group some call '' The New Right''. A group of influencers among whom Vance is considered the spearhead into the power structure of the US.

Now I'm not saying that either of these groups has planned an assignation of Trump but rather, and only, that there is as much cause to believe that they could be behind these attempts as it to give cause to anyone on the left.

Trump is a loose goose. The left knows it and so does those of the new right. What Trump does have is a legion of loyal followers people who believe that he holds the torch for the future. To these groups that is his asset, him being loosey goosey is a liability. With him gone he becomes a martyr for the cause.............
www.politico.com...

It only took 5 posts to compare Trump to Hitler!

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 12:24 PM
link   
He is certainly something else and had help if he knew Trump was gonna be there, and set up shop at 2AM.

The fact that the media and local law enforcement are deflecting about Trumpā€™s security detail in a 2nd attempt is rather telling when they espouse the ā€œnot a sitting prezā€ angle.

This guy gets two to the chest/head and itā€™ll be declared a suicide before heā€™s ever able to give up his handlers or his being an asset.

And I know I made the comparison earlier, but I seem to recall Paddock, the LV shooter a staunch democratā€¦.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join