It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Opinion ... 2nd assassination attempt ... the shooter was a ... ????

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: andy06shake

Another nutter with a gun.

"Mental health concerns"?

I say "Nutter".

No doubt a nutter. You have to be to consider doing something like this and you are not a trained assassin. Well, maybe he was IDK?

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

originally posted by: BingoMcGoof
There is this old concept of if one could time travel would one go back in time and kill Hitler as a child. We all know that concept and it has been hashed back and forth for a long time.

Maybe this guy has been tired of being ineffectual in his life. Almost sixty with nothing to show for it except for a son who still needs support from his father who has little to offer even him. Maybe all he wants is to have some meaning in his life, play a part in the larger story of our time, a drive I think that many people today share. This would have made his place in history. Hated by some and praised by others. Who knows yet.

We can speculate all we want about how this is a leftist plot or how this is a letter agency plot and people will do just that. If we try to link these two attempts together, for me it fails in its attempt to place the blame on the Powers that Be. Both attempts have failed even as security has demonstrated itself to be nearly ineffective. I rule out the FBI or the CIA because believing them being involved suggests a sever amateurishness .

All of that aside, there is another possible group backing, though amateurishly , attempts on Trump's life. Some who would greatly benefit from him being out of the way. This group is not leftist nor deep statest but rather far right. The key to understanding these groups and thinkers is JD Vance.

Vance is now officially the VP candidate. if Trump wins he will become POTUS if Trump either quits or dies in office.Likewise if Trump drops out or dies before the vote, Vance will become the active replacement for him and run against Harris.

Now we all know about the Heritage Foundation and their drawn up plans for 2025. If Trump wins and decides to utilize their manifesto it will greatly increase the influence in American politics along with setting a course for governance for the next fifty years. If of course Trump turns to them for that guidance. Along with that, those who wrote it and indeed the entire Heritage Foundation membership look to also increase their own career paths.

However, there is also another group though more loosely defined and that is this group some call '' The New Right''. A group of influencers among whom Vance is considered the spearhead into the power structure of the US.

Now I'm not saying that either of these groups has planned an assignation of Trump but rather, and only, that there is as much cause to believe that they could be behind these attempts as it to give cause to anyone on the left.

Trump is a loose goose. The left knows it and so does those of the new right. What Trump does have is a legion of loyal followers people who believe that he holds the torch for the future. To these groups that is his asset, him being loosey goosey is a liability. With him gone he becomes a martyr for the cause.............
www.politico.com...

What a very long winded way of saying you empathize with the shooter .....

you could just condemn the shooting and condemn the Media , but then we wouldn't get such an insight on the internal clock work of your Lefty mind would we

The phrase "a brilliant mind" is not what I am witnessing with that one either.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: SteamyAmerican

Well i appear to be taking it from all angles SteamyAmerican.

And at least I'm still standing.

To address your bottom sentence, there is always someone behind the curtain and bigger fish in the pond.

As to being "Rick-rolled by the cosmos" quite possibly.

But it wont change the fact that crazies go after other crazies because they dont like their brand of crazy anylonger or have lost the taste for the flavor.

Odd.

I just came across an article saying the gunman didn’t favor Biden either.

But yet he lies in wait for Trump?

I ain’t buying it.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

I figured some folks wouldn’t read the story.
It alright, stick to your diet!

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 05:32 PM
link   

That's good because im not selling it.

Its a strange one, but most crazies are.

He's still alive I'm sure some of his reasoning will come out in the wash.

Anyhoo its dark and I'm now attached to a dog that likes to attack foxes so..........

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Salon you say. Well then, we have to throw them in the trash heap of bad sources.

originally posted by: spacedoubt
A fervent supporter of whatever he thought should be supported.
Trump in 2016, then later disillusioned by Trumps “devolution “ in policy.

A nut, with a criminal record, and a gun. I mean a mentally ill man…with a dangerous past….with a gun.

He later supported a different kind of GOP with Tulsi and Vivek as leaders.

Trump really let him down, and sadly there are probably more like him out there.

www.salon.com...

When the engine goes off the rails, a lot of cars follow.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 05:40 PM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen

Aye, that magic bullet is kind if hard to swallow.

That ones still a real mystery.

THIS one event is how all this began, at least for some of us.

That was a deal breaker for my mind to think they could make up such total bullocks on a bullet found on a gurney at the hospital. The Jim Garrison, former DA of New Orleans book, "The JFK Assassination" laid it out that Oswald was part of a special Military Intelligence unit the CIA set up. There was testimony from credible witnesses Oswald was not on the floor the gun was found. He was in the break room with the building manager who testified they were buying a coke in the machine when the shots went off.

The stairs that he was supposed to have escaped was occupied by a witness who was frightened, waited several minutes after the shots to be sure to leave. She opens the door and Mr. Ruby who shoots Oswald at the police station was there at the bottom of the stairs. This was Bush and Allen Dulles' CIA work all the way. Murder and coverup used blackmail to keep the lies going.
edit on 16000000313020249America/Chicago09pm9 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 05:43 PM
link   
The Bush Snr funeral note. We killed Kennedy.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 05:45 PM
link   

We didn't start the fire
It was always burning, since the world's been turning.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

We know more about Lee Harvey than we'll ever know about this douche

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Nope.

Just the words that comes out his mouth and fact that crazies tend to become disgusted and go after their own kind.

As to women who wear short skirts.

Do you mean the same sort that Trump thinks is appropriate to "grab their pussy"?

Can you give us some specific words. That post sound more like feelings and not facts.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 06:05 PM
link   
You realize some of you are arguing saying it is ok to shoot at a former President. Like the current media and government officials and employees. One person has already died innocently with the PA shooting and others who will be scarred for life.

I want the name or a pic of the 'witness' who tipped off about the car. It amazes me there were gunshots and ANYONE could have left the premises in a car.
edit on 9162024 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: BingoMcGoof

Now you double down on the idiocy. The ''we all'' could mean that all here can see things clearly. It could also mean that all here think and view the world in lockstep.

Your mind is an easy thing to read. 😃

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

It really doesn't matter what the nut thought in his head,
his actions were pre meditated.

Using an illegally purchased drop weapon.

Driving a vehicle with stolen plates.

Laying in wait.

Wake up Andy....

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I for sure feel like the person who caught that pic of him and the car along with local police apparatus that would doubtfully be involved are the only reason he wasn't found later suicided by the feds. I don't expect him to make it to trial or actually be pressed hard for answers...most likely he has been told by his handlers that if caught for any reason to shut up answer nothing and we will take care of the rest. Has anyone looked into his "public defender" and his connections...if he was an asset of some sort I would expect they wouldn't want him dealing with an outside attorney...but also can't appear to be supporting him with a supplied attorney.

so has this guy gotten a lawyer yet?

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Coelacanth55

Court appointed in his first appearance as I read it. So yes he does have some representation.
www.telegraph.co.uk... routh-trump-assassination-attempt-court/

With his strawberry blonde hair slicked back, Routh, 58, laughed and smiled as he reviewed documents with his lawyer Kristy Militello, a federal public defender.

edit on 16-9-2024 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

I find it interesting these are federal charges and not state considering he was arrested by local police and the crimes comitted would also fall under the state laws...also now in light of the Governor not wanting to release him to the Feds...
edit on 16-9-2024 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

There seems to be a link with Ukraine and these shooters. Maxwell Yearick( Butler PA) went to Ukraine. So did this Ryan Routh. Somebody trained them, armed them, supported them. Routh has some CIA contacts, but i doubt he was CIA himself. Just a yutz they thought they could use. The shooter of Las Vegas( alleged, i say he was dead before the shooting started) Paddock had CIA ties and was very much deep state. The deep state is grooming these throwaway losers to do their dirty work. Same for the DC shooter who shot Congressman Steve Scalise. His name was Gary Hogkinson. i also doubt he was the shooter, I think a professional did the job. All done to try to force gun control. The follow up Las Vegas massacre was for that reason and directly tied again to stopping Scalise's pro gun bill.
The FBI, The CIA, The Secret Service, they're all compromised.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Really? OK, show me. Can you do that? Back up your simplistic claims? What do I think of you. And since I am so easy to read I"m sure you can give me a couple of paragraphs, even short ones instead of your usual one sentence rejoinders.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I would say he is a brainwashed sociopath. He wants to recruit merc's to go fight in UK, but at the same time tries to Assassinate Trump who would likely end Russian and Ukraine War peacefully.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I'm Certain that we will Know the Answer as soon as we Know who Shot JFK.
May have to wait a Couple of Hundred Years Though.

originally posted by: nugget1
Routh recently relocated to Hawaii where he continued his recruiting 'business' for Ukranian fighters. Supposedly he earns $3,000.00 a month.

Despite his income level AND being a convicted felon banned from owning firearms he managed to swing the funds to fly to Florida and somwhow procure a rifle.

His record of radical behavior goes back to at least 2002. He was well known to law enforcement and most recent activisim should have had him being closely monitored.

Tulsi is on the Terrorist Watch List when flying, but not a known felon? Shouldn't he have been on the No Fly list?

How did he fund his trip? Who funded his stay? How did he acquire a rifle and SUV? Two backpacks full of ceramic tiles?
$3 thousand a month in Hawaii dollars isn't enough to live anything but the most meager life style.

The ease with which Routh was able to figure out when and where Trump would be on any given day is amazing.

I wonder if the guy would have even been stopped/caught if it wasn't for photographic evidence provide to the local LEO's.
Would the government agencies have been able to track him down? The sme agencies that couldn't ever figure out how/who not once but twice leaked information from the SCOTUS, yet managed to find, try and convict every one of the 1,000 plus J6 participants?

Yeah, it all smells fishy as hell to me.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join