It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Opinion ... 2nd assassination attempt ... the shooter was a ... ????

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

Stab in the dark.

The things they suggest are not really in the same ballpark as Trump.

The man draws nutters RickyD.

But i asked that question also, how come nobody has tried to shoot Biden or Kamala playing golf?

And how come they are not standing behind a foot of bulletproof glass?

It's a mystery.

edit on 16-9-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: SteamyAmerican

Nobody deserves to be killed for saying dumb sh!t.

But its not me you need to convince.

As to what i suggested Trump said, thats a fact not deflection.

I dont like Biden anymore than Trump.

But i do hope Kamala beats him like a drum.

As to you being "cool" if you say so.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

So basically you admit everything you have been saying in this thread about the topic is a "stab in the dark" and "its a mystery"...which translates to you don't have a clue and are just trying to muddy the water because you personally don't like the guy.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

No. It’s not. Not even close.

When you’ve been entrenched in politics for 50 years and then are cast aside like rubbish, it’s clear you’re bought, paid for, and controlled.

When you suck your way to the top and then get coronated by the Establishment, because you’re a BIPOC woman with no real agenda or political acumen.

Then there too it is clear you’re a marionette.

At best.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 04:51 PM
link   

No basically thats you trying to put words in other people's mouths.

Good luck with that.

I was just being facetious.

The reason this keeps on happening to Trump is rather apparent.

If you cannot fathom why, its not really my problem.

But it is indeed linked to the words that utter forth from his puss.

Like it or lump it they do indeed have an effect, especially so where crazy disgruntled fools are concerned.

And as is evidenced by their actions.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Trump's not been entrenched in politics for 50 years.

As to sucking his way to the top.

I thought he was more or less born there.

Now if it is puppets you are after.

Well they keep on shooting at Trump.

Whos got there hand up his behind would seem to be the real question.

Because he's about as much a man of the people..............

(post by RickyD removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 05:02 PM
link   

No you just followed them down the road you wished to travel.

Again the reason this keeps on happening to Trump is rather apparent.

As to your fascination with me and racist monkey comments.

Well, those are against the TnC and a personal attack.

Probably because you fail to be able to disprove what I'm suggesting.

Which is Trump draws crazies down to the things he chooses to say and do.

And is clearly evidenced by the fact the two nutters have tried to assassinate him to date at the last count.

The right or wrong of the matter is beside the point because it is happening, and for the reason I'm suggesting.

Else provide another and tell us why these mentally challenged people are trying to kill Trump if not because of the things that he's saying?
edit on 16-9-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 05:08 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Trump's not been entrenched in politics for 50 years.

As to sucking his way to the top.

I thought he was more or less born there.

Now if it is puppets you are after.

Well they keep on shooting at Trump.

Whos got there hand up his behind would seem to be the real question.

Because he's about as much a man of the people..............

Now you’re being coy.

But thanks for playing.

To be fair, it’s been stated on here by a slim few that maybe in fact Trump is just controlled opposition and We the People are being Rick-rolled by the cosmos.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp
a reply to: spacedoubt

When the engine goes off the rails, a lot of cars follow.

We've noticed.......

I see you made it a point to mention the gun.

Was it the gun that made him mentally ill or.....?

Who’s “we”?
Nah, though guns are fetishized, aren’t they?

Reading his story it appears he has some delusions of grandeur.
Thought all of his ideas were the best, and that many people agreed with him.
Many people were talking about his beautiful ideas.

He supported Ukraine, and Trump…well you know.. he was impeached over it.

I’d guess that’s where he and Don parted ways.

I do believe , correct me if I’m wrong , Trump favors more guns, and less support for mental health?

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 05:13 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

And that Razor is just as simplistic as that first reply. So let me reply to you, Can you stay that long with me.

My first reply only used the name Hitler in regards to the time travel concept of going back in time to rid the world of a future threat. That replier did not understand that and thought I was comparing Hitler to Trump as I stated in that reply.

You then for reasons of your own made a reply to my reply to that other poster that had absolutely NOTHING to do with what you replied to let alone what my reply was replying to.

But of course you could be correct in your assumption that this guy or these guys could be only reacting to the narrative that Trump is a threat, I get that, it could be that is if you already accept that it is all a product of the left leaning memes. However, it's that kind of automatic Trumpian belief system that plays crucial part in my later theory that these attempts might be a product of the right wing agenda to do away with Trump and use him only as a martyred symbol.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Well i appear to be taking it from all angles SteamyAmerican.

And at least I'm still standing.

To address your bottom sentence, there is always someone behind the curtain and bigger fish in the pond.

As to being "Rick-rolled by the cosmos" quite possibly.

But it wont change the fact that crazies go after other crazies because they dont like their brand of crazy anylonger or have lost the taste for the flavor.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

What a very long winded way of saying you empathize with the shooter .....

No, you missed the point of that post by a mile. I am not surprised..

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 05:19 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Now you double down on the idiocy. The ''we all'' could mean that all here can see things clearly. It could also mean that all here think and view the world in lockstep.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33
A sign of what's to come...

His rhetoric and approach, and what is percieved by many to be his myriad of self-serving and destructive lies does not put the brakes on this. His increasingly easy comparrison to Hitler (for many) does not put the breaks on this. It's a set in stone Calugula model.

All roads really do lead to Rome.

And the one we are on has a long-standing precedent that always ends in assassination, or repeated attempts. Throughout history it's come from all angles. Rival politicians and political parties, religious fanatics, despondent outliers, and activists.

His presence leads to anger. The supporters are angry. The haters are angry. It's like he has a karmic role (socially speaking) to spread mutual mistrust, hate, boiled blood, and division in this life. His impact is the opposite of compassion. It leads to the opposite of empathy.

If you support him, you're more likely to emulate his vitriol and approach adversaries in a like manner. You are more likely to adopt the same enemies list, repeat the same points, butcher the same names purposely, and invoke the same LCD as your model of acceptable social decorum.

Ukraine is a surprising angle for his opposition to come from. This man probably thinks he was helping prevent the USA becoming a Russian Puppet state.

And now it's my turn. The Never Trump Camp. It's easy for us to think Trump is a Putin-admiring, book burning, greedy corporate, anti-climate, anti-globalist, anti-free trade blowhard, out for himself and his rich friends. It's easy to see the aspiring dictator. As easy as Republicans seeing the democrats as part of a deep state anti-Trump cabal. I know I'm at least psychologically in sync with others opposing Trump. It's probably oblivious cabal vs. cabal. Without a NEED FOR SPECIFIC ORGANIZATION. See organic.

And the more we head down this road, that's either patriotic or quasi-fascist, the more heated it gets, the closer to breaking the "token liberal fruitcakes" will become, and the more likely this is to repeat. And very likely from the left.

It's almost preordained now. It's conditioned. It's mutually parasitic and in a feedback loop that amplifies itself as it reverberates back and forth. Trump is Trump, and the more Trump he is, the more likely attempts are to increase in frequency.

The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun

As much as I might disagree with you, you are one of the most informed girls/ladies/persons, I have ever interacted with.

Clearly your spiritual world is far different... from mine, and that's okay...but what "slays" me is your Eastern perspective. And further, your seeming depth of understanding of some VERY deep ideological concepts...which are clearly NOT you're own.

Yes, I too have spent much time in Asia (north, east, south and west). You,...you seem different.

I don't agree with your synopsis of the Trump animosity. In fact, I believe the exact opposite...(i.e. terror incites terror), but we can agree to disagree.

I will close with something which will make you happy. I am a crass ass-hole. So...is your butt cute? LOL!!

(Honestly, I don't care about your answer. I'm happily married, and I don't need to see someone else's butt!)

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 05:23 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: FlyersFan

An idiot ex-Trump supporter who became delusional about Ukraine by the looks of it.

The guy has obvious mental health concerns, imagine that.

Ok, why are you so desperate to believe that tripe on ex Trump supporter. MAYBE when he was on TV and thought of as a Democrat, maybe?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join