It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another attempt on Trump?

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mantiss2021

But, if the leak came from someone close to Trump (as it almost have had to), but not to precipitate a murder, but merely to suggest the threat of a second "attempt";

We already know that many in the bureaucracy side of things like all three letter agencies are you have a good number who are well on the TDS train and it takes only one, why in your logic you quickly rule them out?

edit on x30Mon, 16 Sep 2024 12:11:07 -05002024259America/ChicagoMon, 16 Sep 2024 12:11:07 -05002024 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

He was one of the biggest recruiters for the Ukrainian Foreign Legion mercenaries.

Also interesting to note back at the start of the year the transgender individual (lol) who served as English-language spokesthing for the Ukrainian Armed Forces bragged about how it would be great if Trump was assassinated. They were fired shortly after that but seems to be a running theme over there.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

Well true about the flight.

Yeah, at some point, still unknown.

He was driving a Nissan with a license plate
registered to a stolen 2012 Ford truck.

Officers said the license plate of the Nissan he was in was registered to a 2012 white Ford truck that has been reported stolen.

www.nbcnews.com...

Doubt he brought that over on a ferry.

edit on 16-9-2024 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher
Something very strange He's only being charged with gun charges no mention of Trump or attempted assassination

They started with the gun charges initially so they can hold him indefinitely.
I’m sure more charges incoming.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

So Zelenskyy was lying.
This perp was actively recruiting for Ukraine...unless his website was 'bait' for US intelligence agencies to find and recruit wackos.

His recruiting is total BS, no followers, random guy from Hawaii, I think he is just a crazy guy playing a game. He also didn’t have training to try what he did.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

He was one of the biggest recruiters for the Ukrainian Foreign Legion mercenaries.

Also interesting to note back at the start of the year the transgender individual (lol) who served as English-language spokesthing for the Ukrainian Armed Forces bragged about how it would be great if Trump was assassinated. They were fired shortly after that but seems to be a running theme over there.

That’s debateable.

Dated from June…

Warning about Ryan Routh: he is not, and never has been, associated with the International Legion or the Ukrainian Armed Forces at all. He is not, & never has been, a legion recruiter. He is misrepresenting himself and lying to many people.
x.com...

Routh was full of #.
Just a pro Ukraine shill with delusions of grandeur.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Everything I’m hearing is his recruiting thing was BS. He wasn’t some middle person for recruiting, so I’m thinking he playing some game with himself, if there was some agency involved they were stringing him along and wasn’t anything he might have thought it was.
edit on x30Mon, 16 Sep 2024 12:22:57 -05002024259America/ChicagoMon, 16 Sep 2024 12:22:57 -05002024 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Zerlensky has motive.
He knows very well that if Trump wins, the money train stops.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I'm not buying the Ukraine thing.

He's full of bovine poo.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Everything I’m hearing is his recruiting thing was BS. He wasn’t some middle person for recruiting, so I’m thinking he playing some game with himself.

Not hearing that from any source to be trusted TBH.
I am still baffled as to how he made it to Ukraine with his record.
Do Ukraine routinely allow criminals convicted of having 'weapons of mass destruction' into their country - and do the US allow such people to pass security going out of the US?
Both the US and Ukraine had to know he was going there.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

If three letter agencies or foreign countries were to blame I'm sure they would recruit more competent assassins.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

If three letter agencies or foreign countries were to blame I'm sure they would recruit more competent assassins.

ABC, NBC, CNN and CBS. Those three letter agencies? Because yes, they are to blame for the last eight years of divisive rhetoric on Trump.
Why recruit assassins when you can brainwash the unhinged to do it for free?

You’re probably more familiar with the BBC and their b.s.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher
Something very strange He's only being charged with gun charges no mention of Trump or attempted assassination

They have to determine "The Motive" 🤣

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

No opinion as I don't really watch those media outlets much or at all.

As for supposed BBC b.s., you may be unaware of BBC Verify:

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mantiss2021

originally posted by: Vermilion

Soooo, what are the odds that this dude (obvious federal asset & agent of Ukraine) actually makes it to trial? I reckon he'll get the Epstein treatment.

I love how according to conspiracy theorists the CIA/DHS are both competent enough to secretly orchestrate two assassination attempts on Trump with no leaks, while being so incompetent as to pick the U.S.’s two worst possible assassins for the job.

But, if the leak came from someone close to Trump (as it almost have had to)

Oh please. The leak could have easily come from the caddyshack, they were surely notified at least the evening beforehand. Unless you consider the caddies all part of Trump's inner circle.

The caddies know what's going on - I've seen the movie.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 12:45 PM
link   

The old, bad guys are too smart to get caught argument. Or, so and so is too smart to do something stupid or make a mistake.

There seems to be a lot a false logic going around these days.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Felon with a gun. Where are the calls for gun control today from the left?

He was also charged in 2002 with possession of a weapon of mass destruction.

It just keeps getting wilder and wilder.....and it is at the feet of the US Government and their rhetoric. This is what we told the Soviets not to do in the 80's and here we are.
edit on 9162024 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 12:46 PM
link   

a reply to: TheLieWeLive

No opinion as I don't really watch those media outlets much or at all.

As for supposed BBC b.s., you may be unaware of BBC Verify:

www.bbc.co.uk...

Oh please - don't hold up the BBC.
They are one of the biggest propaganda outlets of all of them.
Hard to find a more biased source.

link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

This wasn't in a gun free zone......

link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

He was also charged in 2002 with possession of a weapon of mass destruction.

It just keeps getting wilder and wilder.....

Yes he was - and this is why the trip to Ukraine is very damaging for both the US and Ukrainian govts.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join