It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another attempt on Trump?

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp
Apparently someone got into his golf course with an AK-47 and fired it.

AK47 ??

Are you sure??

Do you mean AR15 ??

Those are two very very different weapons.

EDITED TO ADD - I looked around at different news sites ... they are all saying that he wasn't the target and nothing is said about the type of weapons being used. It looks like two people shooting at each other ... .

The media is lazy. Any 'Russian-looking' rifle is called an AK47, even though that model discontinued production in 1974, replaced by the AK74. Several variants are available now, all better than the original 47 model.
If it is a real AK47, the shooter is a dumb-ass for even having such a crappy weapon.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Seems there is another odd connection to the PA shooter.....take it for what it's worth but...odd for this guys name to be tied to those two.

link

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: dave5426

Some are reporting it as a SKS style which is what it was it seems.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

While I do not buy the Yearick line, this is interesting and I would like to see some sourcing:

Bank records of Thomas Crooks reveal a few unusual payments to two individuals, Ryan Routh and Peter Riddle. We attempted to contact Ryan Routh through his Facebook account, but the messages weren't delivered, which is another unusual aspect of this case. The home of the other suspect, Peter Riddle, in Virginia, has been locked since July.

edit on 16-9-2024 by wAnchorofCarp because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Even after they are fact checked by left leaning "fact
checkers" they still spew the hate and lies.

They are so good at fact-checking you think they fact-check lies that are now years old.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

Right? I just thought it odd his name was in an article about Crooks from weeks ago.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Yep, the fact checkers are a ruse. I should have said earlier
of the media .."an organ of the democrat party" because they
are.

I think Musk penned that.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

That is bizarre. I tried sourcing that, only other hits I
get are on X which are now removed.

But...I would swear I remember seeing that when
Crooks was in the news.

It is driving me a bit search crazy haha.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Got a feeling this is a distraction

"Suspect did not fire a single shot"
edit on 16-9-2024 by Ravenwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Trump will be broadcasting from Mar A Lago
tonight. x.com...

Maybe he will leak some clues.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 05:40 PM
link   
NEW: Trump drops full receipts on Democrat rhetoric that 'inspired another attempt' on his life

Complete with links to each quote, the campaign put together 39 different statements made by prominent Democratic politicians in recent years such as Kamala Harris and Joe Biden, saying that the GOP nominee is "a threat to our democracy and fundamental freedoms" as well as that he is an "existential threat."

One of Biden's quotes was, "It's time to put Trump in a bullseye." The list also included a quote when Harris joked about killing Trump when he was president in 2018. When Ellen DeGeneres asked her if she would want to get stuck in an elevator with Trump or other Republicans, Harris responded, "Does one of us have to come out alive?” and then laughed hysterically.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

I cannot find it either but I remember it also going down that rabbit whole with the Antifa guy.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher
Got a feeling this is a distraction

"Suspect did not fire a single shot"

He didn't cover himself well, easy pick from 400 yards, and so the SS fired at him, and he ran, so what part is that a distraction because he was unable to fire a shot? Maybe the SS did their job right this time.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 08:23 PM
link   
There will be a 3rd as well! Then he will fulfill prophecy!

You will no longer need to vote!

edit on 16-9-2024 by Therealbeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 08:43 PM
link   

I have a collection of AKs, 47s being about half of it and at least one representing almost every country to manufacture a variant (including the original and now almost fabled Bulgarian Plum stock) except the Chinese Norinco. I love AKs and have since I was old enough to shoot.

I'll also be the first to admit 300 yards could be doable. 400 yards? You'd need some match grade ammo that's not available most anywhere (Russian manufacture) and an extremely well kept and VERY familiar rifle to make that kind of shot. Not to mention that it's still going to be a total crapshoot as to where that first round is going to end up.

Almost immediately after everything, I saw a special ops sniper being interviewed and he said the same thing I'd been thinking since hearing reports the rifle was an "AK platform" rifle and suggested it was more likely a PSL/SVD. The ballistics of that round from a full length barrel PSL are comparable to a .308 so that'd make way more sense.

Either way, I sincerely doubt the SS did their jobs right this time. Hell, we already know they didn't since this happened at all. That's also not going into the 4 or 5 variations of the story I've heard so far with only one of them beginning with the SS spotting the gun and not a citizen bringing it to the attention of LE.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

Right? I just thought it odd his name was in an article about Crooks from weeks ago.

It was a hoax.
Somebody added his name to that article today…

x.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Magnivea2

I have a collection of AKs, 47s being about half of it and at least one representing almost every country to manufacture a variant (including the original and now almost fabled Bulgarian Plum stock) except the Chinese Norinco. I love AKs and have since I was old enough to shoot.

Don't think it was an AK, and he had a scope.

Either way, I sincerely doubt the SS did their jobs right this time. Hell, we already know they didn't since this happened at all. That's also not going into the 4 or 5 variations of the story I've heard so far with only one of them beginning with the SS spotting the gun and not a citizen bringing it to the attention of LE.

They saw him before Trump made it to the hole that was the kill shot, so I say they did OK. They were moving one hole in front of Trump.

edit on x30Mon, 16 Sep 2024 20:55:14 -05002024259America/ChicagoMon, 16 Sep 2024 20:55:14 -05002024 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 10:36 PM
link   
How does a goofball like this survive in Ukraine?

Did he drink too much Kool-Aid?

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 10:42 PM
link   

I seems weird that everything came together at the same time and place. Trump, the sh00ter and the USSS cover team all converging upon each other at the crucial moment. It could be that the team was moving along with the golfers, but it sounds closer than 300-500 yards.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join