It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another attempt on Trump?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kaiju666

Might want to keep tabs on the son. Apple tree and all that.

His son said to the news that his dad hates Trump like any reasonable person would, but he isn't violent and has always been a good dad.

This goes back to the liberal labeling on an extreme level. They think it will get more votes as weak-minded people believe it all, but those weak-minded also do crazy stuff.

I was listening to a Clyde Lewis podcast last night and he had a woman on who went non-stop on everything the left has said about Trump. Clyde couldn't get a word in, and if she would just take one thing at a time, they are all easily debunked, but that isn't what they want. They want to preach it all like some gospel and do not want anyone to come along and suggest it is false.

Talk about a cult... I think the left needs to look in the mirror on that one.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong
This guy was illegally recruiting mercenary soldiers and offering to help get them fake passports through Pakistan.
100% clown asset.

I really don't trust the FBI to do an honest and thorough investigation.

But someone needs to put a microscope up this guy's ass and follow the money.

With all of the shady sh!t he appears to be involved in, it wouldn't surprise me if it was a setup.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp

Agreed, trying to rationalize and make sense out of delusion is often futile.

How you support Vivek and Warren/Yang is beyond my meager mind.

He is all over the place, but in both cases, he sees outsiders from the establishment. It is crazy he doesn't see Trump as the outsider too, but Trump wants to stop the wars even if it means losing some land and this guy wants WWIII like how neocon the left has become.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

originally posted by: watchitburn
It's looking like this guy was an intelligence community stooge.

Bet on it.
He wasn't meant to be taken alive...so watch them do everything they can to make sure he's known as a 'crazy'.

...or mysteriously "Epstein'd" while in custody.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

This is what the FBI would be doing... doh

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Therein lies the problem. Relying on reality at some point to interject and sway a cult mentality is as futile as trying to rationalize the delusional.

I just don't see how that works in function or tactic.

Also, I wish Clyde would move into the digital space already!

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

More like a hand grenade, I would think. They already know what they need to know, and just want this guy to be stains on a wall.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

More like a hand grenade, I would think. They already know what they need to know, and just want this guy to be stains on a wall.

Perhaps.

However I find it hard to believe, here's why.

Within hours, yes hours of the event we had a press conference, photos, identification. Within those same hours the public was able to access 100's if not 1000's of pieces of media to create a well rounded profile of the guy. His family has spoken, affiliates as well.

All of this was absent from the first, and way more serious assassin who is now deceased.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 08:00 AM
link   

No kidding?
I know that's what they should be doing but can you really trust them with all that's going on?

I am not so sure.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

The location where he set up his sniper's nest is known to news photographers as the place to get a clear shot of Trump when he is golfing there.

Those photos we often see of Trump playing on that course are generally taken from that same location.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Indeed, because Zelensky knows he loses his war if Trump becomes president in under 60 days...

Nothing to see here, move along...

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

All the more suspicious!

Why?

Not even the press knew Trump would be there, but the sniper douche did??? How??

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 08:19 AM
link   
The sniper's truck:

www.breitbart.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kaiju666

Might want to keep tabs on the son. Apple tree and all that.

His son said to the news that his dad hates Trump like any reasonable person would, but he isn't violent and has always been a good dad.

This goes back to the liberal labeling on an extreme level. They think it will get more votes as weak-minded people believe it all, but those weak-minded also do crazy stuff.

I was listening to a Clyde Lewis podcast last night and he had a woman on who went non-stop on everything the left has said about Trump. Clyde couldn't get a word in, and if she would just take one thing at a time, they are all easily debunked, but that isn't what they want. They want to preach it all like some gospel and do not want anyone to come along and suggest it is false.

Talk about a cult... I think the left needs to look in the mirror on that one.

I really like Clyde Lewis used to listen to him all the time.

It's as if people have forgotten the number one tenant on psychological health, don't give anybody access to your emotional buttons, especially outside your immediate circle, and even then only those that have a positive impact. Sounds simple and every relationship therapist says thier version of this mantra.

Yet millions get mentally, emotionally, and even physically upset over politicians' words. Somebody they don't even know personally.

It isn't our souls that need saving it's our mental health, that is what needs to be built back better.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

Okay, maybe a jail blanket then.

Someone at HSA leaked where Trump was going to be and when. This was a coordinated...and calculated...effort. Had to be!

We're F'd!

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

That I can agree and believe.

Many leaks, pushes, helpers and coordinators.

Which is on message and MO for the people who throw massive amounts of $hit at the wall to see what sticks.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: [post=27482279]putnam6[/pos

I really like Clyde Lewis used to listen to him all the time.

After Clyde left radio years ago he started Ground Zero/Aftermath media where he lives today and is just like the days of old. There are a ton of other people there too, like 50. I listen to 3 that I like on the weekend. It is both online or app if anyone misses Clyde.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Someone at HSA leaked where Trump was going to be and when. This was a coordinated...and calculated...effort. Had to be!

We're F'd!

This guy isn’t the only one. There are people in the know that see him as the coming of Hitler too.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

originally posted by: Vermilion

I did see that. I couldn't tell if he got time for that charge. You would think he wouldn't be able to get a weapon, unless he was found not guilty for the felony.

It wouldn’t be a stretch to guess that a progressive DA downgraded or wiped the charges altogether.
Especially considering which side of politics he was on.
That’s what they do.

Not sure who he voted for then. He did vote for Trump in 16. Was all in on Gabbard for 2020 and wanted Vivek and Gabbard as VP for this cycle.

I'm not sure that's what "they do". You would think "progressives" would be harder on a gun charge? Especially as I'm sure you probably think it was a "DEI" prosecutor. Wouldn't they stick it to the white guy?

There has been no evidence yet that he voted for Trump.
Just conjecture or blatant misinformation.

There is however record of the shooter voting in person for the democrat primary in North Carolina.
x.com...

And yes, most progressive DA’s are DEI hires.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 09:11 AM
link   

I did see that. I couldn't tell if he got time for that charge. You would think he wouldn't be able to get a weapon, unless he was found not guilty for the felony.

It wouldn’t be a stretch to guess that a progressive DA downgraded or wiped the charges altogether.
Especially considering which side of politics he was on.
That’s what they do.

Not sure who he voted for then. He did vote for Trump in 16. Was all in on Gabbard for 2020 and wanted Vivek and Gabbard as VP for this cycle.

I'm not sure that's what "they do". You would think "progressives" would be harder on a gun charge? Especially as I'm sure you probably think it was a "DEI" prosecutor. Wouldn't they stick it to the white guy?

There has been no evidence yet that he voted for Trump.
Just conjecture or blatant misinformation.

There is however record of the shooter voting in person for the democrat primary in North Carolina.
x.com...

And yes, most progressive DA’s are DEI hires.

The Left talking points started this "he voted for Trump" right away on all SM, that's why we see it here too. On TwitterX, The Krassensteins bellowed it out about 50 times. 😊

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join