It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another attempt on Trump?

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Who? Ask this dude leading Crooks around. I found him on a rando video. It was a little shocking because I was watching raw footage looking for this exact kind of thing. So weird.

I just can't manifest anything about it. You know how normal people come forward and say, hey I was there, the guy in the Fed outfit realizing they're caught on camera...

Like this "dude" in Charlotte. Nobody ever figured out who he is, despite him being steps away from the action.

Anyway. These guys know what I'm talking about. They tried to "Wombozi" Trump...

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 11:13 PM
link   
To be honest, I'm really disappointed in the overall grade of Deep State assets brought against Trump.

I always pictured it as a lot more intense.

edit on 777Vpm16America/ChicagoMon, 16 Sep 2024 23:14:21 -0500 by 777Vader because: Trust the Plam

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
GTFO of here with saying This Guy voted for Trump or supported Trump.

The Media tried to say the same thing with crooks ......

Except this time the Shooter is still alive which isn't supposed to happen . So we will get a nice look at how this guys mind works.

As soon as a Psychiatrist cracks this guys head open it will be filled with LEFTY LOONY MADNESS .

This is the fault of the Media end of story the MSM caused both of these shootings and I promise you it's not over someone will try again and I don't doubt someone will eventually get it right .

The LEFT MEDIA is to blame for these assassination attempts . This is the result of spewing lies it creates nothing but Evil.

Let's update the plan: Instead of handing out pro-Cuba leaflets, we'll have him spew out pro-Ukraine posts on social media.

A fakehero is born.

edit on 777Vpm16America/ChicagoMon, 16 Sep 2024 23:29:31 -0500 by 777Vader because:

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher
a reply to: KnowItAllKnowNothin

Dude you would have to know times and location and the fact he would actually be there on that day and not in another state after all he is not there every weekend ...........................

If the perp showed up on the wrong day or time, it would have been a very short uneventful mission. If he was half-serious, he would have known the risk of being caught showing up repeatedly and fully armed.

So unless it's like the Ho Chi Minh Trail behind Mar-a-Lago, with MF'ers jumping out from behind every palm tree taking a pot shot at the champ, he had outside guidance.

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 02:35 AM
link   
WHO was the Witness?? (The witness who allegedly took the photo of the shooter's license plate?)

WHO was this person, and why have we not heard their name?

Where was this witness? "Nearby" doesn't cut it. And why where they there?

Was this person someone from the press? The spot where the shooter set up was a known spot for media types to get pictures of Trump (on the golf course).

WHO was this person?

Plus, the shooter was apprehended within minutes of fleeing. Whomever this witness was must have had a direct line to someone. Just think about it (if you've ever had to call 9-1-1)...

1. Witness calls 9-1-1
2. 9-1-1 operator answers
3. Witness says he saw a man come out of the bushes and flee in a black SUV
4. 9-1-1 operator has no idea what the guy is talking about because he/she doesn't even know about the attempt on Trump yet.
5. Witness says he has a picture of the vehicle.
6. 9-1-1 operator wants to know callers name, why he is calling, etc.
7. Witness says he heard gunshots, and repeats he has a photo.
8. 9-1-1 blah, blah, blah...stay on the line
9. Witness - I have a picture!!!
10. 9-1-1 - You have a picture of what, exactly, sir?? Blah, blah, blah...stay on the line
11. Witness - Are you listening to me??? I have a picture!!
12. 9-1-1 - Blah, blah, blah...stay on the line please, sir
(steps 13 - 55 = more of the same)
(15 minutes elapse)
56. All Points Bulletin (BOLO) goes out on black SUV complete with license plate number.

(This wouldn't have been nearly fast enough. In reality, the actual sequence of events happened in the span of less than a couple minutes. How?)

Bottom line - WHO was this witness, AND how did this witness contact authorities so quickly, and transmit the photo of the vehicle with license plate info...leading to authorities apprehending the shooter within minutes???? Did they know something? Were they already talking to someone? Did someone tip them off to be in that location, at that specific time?

Edit - Think about this another way... You don't just call up 9-1-1 and ramble off a bunch of stuff, and they automatically put out an an urgent "Be On the Look Out" (BOLO) to all surrounding law enforcement for some random person. It doesn't work like that. The 9-1-1 dispatcher wouldn't even know Trump was in the area (because his movements are not made public). They would have to be contacted by the USSS first. Then, they would have to make the mental connection that the caller (witness) was talking about the same event.

There's a huge amount of missing information about how all this went down, and in particular...who this witness was!

edit on 9/17/2024 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Is it possible the witness was contacted by the Secret Service agents?

That would make the process much faster.

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

Is it possible the witness was contacted by the Secret Service agents?

That would make the process much faster.

Yes, that’s what I suspected too. As his escape route was in proximity of Summit Boulevard (shooter's nest) and S. Congress Avenue, it's possible there would have been some passers-by.

I expect the SS would have immediately closed off and searched that corner of the golf course and stopped and questioned any witnesses. Thus explaining how rapidly they got the all-points-bulletin out to the local police and caught the guy so soon after the incident.

Here is a map and timeline from the Dailymail UK…

edit on 17/9/2024 by Encia22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Encia22

Definitely possible, thus the question of...who was this witness?

If the scenario you lay out was indeed what took place, then the witness and the USSS would have had to connect at some point (either electronically or in person). Remember, the witness doesn't know exactly what they saw (or do they?), only that they saw someone run out from the bushes and hop in a black SUV. They don't know why the person did this. They also don't know Trump is there playing golf. Somehow, the witness has the presence of mind to snap a photo of this guy, again not knowing the situation. If it's true that the gunman didn't fire a shot, then the witness didn't see this, and the USSS firing was over a half a mile away, so they wouldn't necessarily connect the two events. Further, if the witness was a motorist, they probably never even heard the USSS shots. If the witness wasn't a motorist, then what were they doing there?

Secondly, the USSS doesn't know the witness exists, only that they're trying to find some phantom guy.

I guess it's possible that authorities immediately blocked all the roads and began questioning people (as you suggest), and lucked out by interviewing this witness early in the investigation, but I think it's still important to understand "Who?" this witness is. Remember, the authorities aren't just looking for witnesses at this point. At the time, everyone in the contained area was also a suspect. It's curious the witness's name has not been mentioned (anywhere that I've seen anyway). I mean, the witness was absolutely critical in the capture of the shooter, and without their photo he would have escaped. So, this seems to me to be a pivotal detail in this whole incident...yet it's missing info.

Do you see where I'm coming from here?

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 08:43 AM
link   

I heard it was a drone, but not really sure.

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Yes, absolutely, making the witness's name public can't do any harm. I read that even Trump praised the 'civilian' who took the photograph.

Trump also praised the civilian who captured the suspect’s license plate, which helped authorities to track his car down. “The civilian did a phenomenal job”, he said.

From the Guardian

edit on 17/9/2024 by Encia22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Well, if that's true, then my question about 'who?' is even more important, because then the scenario about how the USSS / Authorities connected with the witness is even more complicated!

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 09:30 AM
link   

It could have been anyone near Routh's vehicle who saw him fleeing after hearing gunshots.

It could have even been someone driving by.

I suggest we leave this person their privacy and anonymity.

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Possible Private security. 😉

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Or, more likely, paparazzi.

That's who I think it was, actually, paparazzi...and this is why we haven't heard who yet.

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Well, if that's true, then my question about 'who?' is even more important, because then the scenario about how the USSS / Authorities connected with the witness is even more complicated!

When Trump was golfing Sunday, his outing was considered an off-the-record protectee movement, not a planned or scheduled event, and his security apparatus included counter assault, counter surveillance, counter-sniper teams as well as a a protective intelligence unit and a drone contingent, according to an official with knowledge of the plans.

drone

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Hmmmm...okay, so I guess this is starting to make sense. The reason they didn't release the "witness" name is because there was no "witness". Instead, it sounds like it was a security measure that was put in place which they didn't want to reveal, so they just called it a "witness". By identifying the witness they would reveal that security measure.

That makes some sense. It also thickens the plot a little too. I wonder whose security apparatus this alleged drone belonged to? Local, or federal? The local boys pinched him, so my guess would be maybe the local guys also had the drones. If not, then at least part of the USSS is fighting another part of the USSS. One part is on Trump's side, and the other part is trying to off him. Or, so it seems.

edit - Thanks, BTW. Good info.

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Palm Beach has a Real Time Intel Center which ties traffic cams, helicopter and drone cams, and federal databases into a really cool looking room full of analysts.

I got a tour of one once and wrote this thread about them:

I saw Big Brother today and he wants you to know that he’s just trying to save lives

It was the Palm Beach Sheriff that had mentioned that it was their intel crime center that allowed them to catch Routh so quickly.

edit on 17-9-2024 by IndieA because: Added info

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

That makes some sense. It also thickens the plot a little too. I wonder whose security apparatus this alleged drone belonged to? Local, or federal? The local boys pinched him, so my guess would be maybe the local guys also had the drones. If not, then at least part of the USSS is fighting another part of the USSS. One part is on Trump's side, and the other part is trying to off him. Or, so it seems.

edit - Thanks, BTW. Good info.

I been in the drone business for 16 years and they would have been small hand launched/from the ground tactical drones, so not something scanning for hours like ScanEagle or Integrator that can stay up 15 hours. There is also FAA issues too flying over 400 feet.

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Yeah, familiar with drone laws myself, working in aviation.

Makes sense it would have been a smaller tactical drone. Again though, I wonder whose it was? I'm thinking local (County maybe, or State of Florida possibly).

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 11:00 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join