It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another attempt on Trump?

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

So Zelenskyy was lying.
This perp was actively recruiting for Ukraine...unless his website was 'bait' for US intelligence agencies to find and recruit wackos.

His recruiting is total BS, no followers, random guy from Hawaii, I think he is just a crazy guy playing a game. He also didn’t have training to try what he did.

How could any of us know what training he had?

That was a pretty spiffy sniper's nest if you ask me.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Biased in what sense?

The right accuse them of left wing bias and vice versa.

What about Verify?

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Zerlensky has motive.
He knows very well that if Trump wins, the money train stops.

By your theory his best move would want Trump to end the war even if Ukraine loses the East side. You are assuming Zelensky has been rolling in the money, so now his best move is to stabilize the situation so he can live long enough to spend it.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

How about Zelensky is a puppet, and his puppet masters have motive?

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Who verifies the verifiers?

All of the mockingbird media is the problem. I didn’t mention Fox because they’re currently not hounding Trump 24/7, but they’re a sh@t news channel all the same.

Most of them are biased toward one party or the other so I have no respect for any of them.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

Geolocated verification etc, all explained so you can see for yourself.

Does any US media do similar?

Who do you think the BBC is biased for?

They usually are critical of the Govt of any colour.
edit on 16-9-2024 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Geolocated verification etc, all explained so you can see for yourself.

Does any US media do similar?

Alternative media is the only way here in the US we can really verify anything. So no not really. It’s mostly the propagandized talking heads, and that’s the real problem and why people keep targeting Trump.

Journalism is as dead as Khashoggi.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion

originally posted by: Ohanka
a reply to: CarlLaFong

He was one of the biggest recruiters for the Ukrainian Foreign Legion mercenaries.

Also interesting to note back at the start of the year the transgender individual (lol) who served as English-language spokesthing for the Ukrainian Armed Forces bragged about how it would be great if Trump was assassinated. They were fired shortly after that but seems to be a running theme over there.

That’s debateable.

Dated from June…

Warning about Ryan Routh: he is not, and never has been, associated with the International Legion or the Ukrainian Armed Forces at all. He is not, & never has been, a legion recruiter. He is misrepresenting himself and lying to many people.
x.com...

Routh was full of #.
Just a pro Ukraine shill with delusions of grandeur.

Here’s a Newsweek interview from 2022

The pages are whizzing by so apologies if posted.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Forgive me if I’m wrong about the BBC, but you can see I don’t care for most of the media, but looking at our media can you really blame me?

I guess since the BBC predicted the collapse of WTC7 (Solomon building) 20 minutes beforehand I’m not very trusting of them.
edit on 16-9-2024 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA

That was a pretty spiffy sniper's nest if you ask me.

Not really, there is very little all Black in the wild and hard squares stick out a good deal. When you are scanning g you look for color difference and shapes, he failed on both parts and the SS could pick him out 300 to 500 yards away.

Breaking up the hard angles and a little spray paint to break up the hard black would make it so they would not have seen him.

edit on x30Mon, 16 Sep 2024 13:07:59 -05002024259America/ChicagoMon, 16 Sep 2024 13:07:59 -05002024 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 01:10 PM
link   

No worries.

Looking at your media, which I don't very often, of course I can't blame you!

The Beeb tends to get unjustly vilified on here.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA

How about Zelensky is a puppet, and his puppet masters have motive?

Lots of”what ifs” there. My point is if people run with the narrative that Zelensky and others are just making bank then they would want Trump to come in and stabilize the situation so Putin doesn’t kill them.

Your what if would be more along the lines to want WWIII to happen

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 01:14 PM
link   
It's got to be some kind of a witness protection program, or something like that, run completely amok. MKULTRA? Something.

There's just WAY too many things which cannot, and WILL NOT, be explained! This dude got intel from somewhere (don't care what anyone says), there's no way this was just some serendipity chance occurrence. NO WAY!

At this point, I'm not sure I even care about this dude at all. What I want to know, and what America NEEDS to know is...WHO is plotting to kill Trump (INSIDE the federal government)??? At this point, it's almost better to just let this dude go free. Then see what he does. He's obviously not the sharpest tool in the shed, so he'll slip up sooner or later (i.e. call his handler for money, or something like this). Don't have the feds follow him either. Let the FL boys follow him...and the MSM. If anyone can figure it out, it'll be them. The feds have lost all trust now (except for the few who actually protected Trump yersterday, but someone above them is rotten to the absolute core!)

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 01:34 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

It's certainly interesting that Crooks was in a BlackRock commercial and Routh was in a Ukrainian propaganda film.

It seems likely that both of them had connections.

I'm glad to hear that Florida will be conducting their own investigation.

edit on 16-9-2024 by IndieA because: Added Information

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 01:54 PM
link   
It is looking like the deep state is using useful idiots... "they" have a history of doing that. They know there's a never-ending supply of stupid, and they're always in stock.

It's the reason the assassination attempts have failed... bunch of idiots.

edit on 01090130pm302024Mon, 16 Sep 2024 14:01:34 -0500 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher
Something very strange He's only being charged with gun charges no mention of Trump or attempted assassination

They have to determine "The Motive" 🤣

Maybe we can ask Jose

Why were members of the Biden-Harris Administration, like Chef Jose Andres, posing for photos with the would be Trump assassin?

x.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOS

He has tussled with Trump before too...

Andrés planned to open a restaurant in the Trump International Hotel (also known as Old Post Office) in Washington, D.C., in 2016. After Donald Trump made disparaging comments about illegal Mexican immigrants in June 2015, Andrés withdrew from the contract with the Trump Organization, which then sued him.

Andrés counter-sued, and the parties reached a settlement in April 2017.[17] The Trump International Hotel, Washington, D.C., closed on 11 May 2022.It was sold to CGI Merchant Group, and later reopened as the Waldorf Astoria Washington, D.C., on 1 June 2022.On 13 June 2022, Andrés announced that he would return to the location to open the restaurant that he had planned in the original 2015 deal. The Bazaar by José Andrés opened on 8 February 2023.Andrés remains an outspoken critic of Trum

He wanted that space pretty bad.....
edit on 9162024 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

(post by wAnchorofCarp removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOS

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher
Something very strange He's only being charged with gun charges no mention of Trump or attempted assassination

They have to determine "The Motive" 🤣

Maybe we can ask Jose

Why were members of the Biden-Harris Administration, like Chef Jose Andres, posing for photos with the would be Trump assassin?

x.com...

Looks like a preshot stock photo for a Jan6 story 😀

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join