It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another attempt on Trump?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 09:25 AM
link   
No one who voted for Trump would try to shoot him. Not one. It is a MSM line to push a narrative even before they admitted to the shots being fired.

This is out of control. 2 attempts on his life in 3 months? This is being allowed to happen and it is not USSS it is DHS in the lead. There are three things he loves. Rallies,Golf and his family.

My worry is that a family member will now be targeted as they will be a 'softer' target. I mean, would you really put it past them to have Barron killed in college or Don Jr shot while out to dinner?

These are sick people we are dealing with and they are running our country.

A convict dies during a police stop and we hear about it for months. Cities burn. Cries of racism. If you read what his son responded with these are radicalized people. They sound like Muslims in their hate of this country.

Wake the F'k up folks.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Same way they tried saying Crooks "was a registered republican"

The democrats were running billboards encouraging leftists in PA to vote for Dr. Oz in the Primaries.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

There's a smattering of campaign signs around my area that read "Kamala Obviously"

More language used to put people who don't support her into defensive mode.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
No one who voted for Trump would try to shoot him. Not one. It is a MSM line to push a narrative even before they admitted to the shots being fired.

This is out of control. 2 attempts on his life in 3 months? This is being allowed to happen and it is not USSS it is DHS in the lead. There are three things he loves. Rallies,Golf and his family.

My worry is that a family member will now be targeted as they will be a 'softer' target. I mean, would you really put it past them to have Barron killed in college or Don Jr shot while out to dinner?

These are sick people we are dealing with and they are running our country.

A convict dies during a police stop and we hear about it for months. Cities burn. Cries of racism. If you read what his son responded with these are radicalized people. They sound like Muslims in their hate of this country.

Wake the F'k up folks.

Obviously this clown has rights as all suspects do but times like these call for drastic measures.

He needs to be worked over under the hot lights until he sings about everything he knows and a close eye must be kept on who or what might be attempting damage control on the story and the fact that he is in custody.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Soooo, what are the odds that this dude (obvious federal asset & agent of Ukraine) actually makes it to trial? I reckon he'll get the Epstein treatment.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
Soooo, what are the odds that this dude (obvious federal asset & agent of Ukraine) actually makes it to trial? I reckon he'll get the Epstein treatment.

for his safety, he will be put in a special prison being watched 24/7. Just like Epstine.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion

There has been no evidence yet that he voted for Trump.
Just conjecture or blatant misinformation.

The guy been eating liberal anti-Trump propaganda for years and that is the left’s reply?

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

for his safety, he will be put in a special prison being watched 24/7. Just like Epstine.

Well thank god!

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 09:58 AM
link   

I love how according to conspiracy theorists the CIA/DHS are both competent enough to secretly orchestrate two assassination attempts on Trump with no leaks, while being so incompetent as to pick the U.S.’s two worst possible assassins for the job.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

They have to get out ahead and spew the falsehoods
before the facts come out.

Now we know "Routh" had a vote for Kam bumper
sticker, donated exclusively to Dem's and Act Blue,
and he hated Trump.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Reading from those getting information from court that Routh was charged with various weapons charges. He will be arraigned in two weeks. It's not in news sources yet, so I've not linked until it's verified.

ETA:
It's available now.

During an eight-minute hearing, prosecutors levied two charges against him: possession of a firearm by a convicted felon and possession of a firearm with an obliterated serial number.

AP News

He faces 15 years.
edit on 16-9-2024 by frogs453 because: Added link

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

and he hated Trump.

His son has already said to the networks that his father “hated Trump like any reasonable person does”. They see their hate based on propaganda lies as reasonable, this is why they are so dangerous. It would be like some crazy guy killing people saying he is doing the good lord’s work.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

and he hated Trump.

His son has already said to the networks that his father “hated Trump like any reasonable person does”. They see their hate based on propaganda lies as reasonable, this is why they are so dangerous. It would be like some crazy guy killing people saying he is doing the good lord’s work.

The Liberals try to justify their insanity as normal because Orange Man is Hitler and he hurts their feelz.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Why did you leave this very important part out?

Additional and more serious charges are possible as the investigation continues and prosecutors seek an indictment from a grand jury.

apnews.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
They see their hate based on propaganda lies as reasonable, this is why they are so dangerous.

The legacy media preaches this dreck all day long every day,
since at least 2015, absolute lies and garbage.

Even after they are fact checked by left leaning "fact
checkers" they still spew the hate and lies. Kam did during
the rigged debate. The "very fine people" hoax, and more.

They eat it up.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

Okay, maybe a jail blanket then.

Someone at HSA leaked where Trump was going to be and when. This was a coordinated...and calculated...effort. Had to be!

We're F'd!

You would think that conclusion is obvious but loads of deranged people think these attempts have been staged by Trump ?
as if he is some supervillain and not the most watched and investigated man in America

TDS is real

All because of the Iran deal, imagine being so intertwined with international diplomacy that you snap, and there are hundreds just like this and thousands that hang on every negative word written about OMB

Winter Intel
@wntrintel
·
5m
Didn’t know that Ben Rhodes had shooters like that.
Max Blumenthal
@MaxBlumenthal
·
10h
Replying to @MaxBlumenthal
In a rambling passage, Routh appears to fantasize about the assassination of Trump as punishment his unraveling of the Iran deal

edit on p000000309am096 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

edit on p000000309am096 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 10:34 AM
link   
GTFO of here with saying This Guy voted for Trump or supported Trump.

The Media tried to say the same thing with crooks ......

Except this time the Shooter is still alive which isn't supposed to happen . So we will get a nice look at how this guys mind works.

As soon as a Psychiatrist cracks this guys head open it will be filled with LEFTY LOONY MADNESS .

This is the fault of the Media end of story the MSM caused both of these shootings and I promise you it's not over someone will try again and I don't doubt someone will eventually get it right .

The LEFT MEDIA is to blame for these assassination attempts . This is the result of spewing lies it creates nothing but Evil.
edit on 16-9-2024 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-9-2024 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 11:02 AM
link   

They eat it up.

It’s not just the media, it’s ALL the liberal leadership speaking in tune preaching the same doomsdays Trump revelations and people believe them as if they are the honest truth. It is truly a cult

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

I said what he was charged with. If I were to post if when he's charged with more, I would do that.

I left nothing out about what he was charged with.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion

I love how according to conspiracy theorists the CIA/DHS are both competent enough to secretly orchestrate two assassination attempts on Trump with no leaks, while being so incompetent as to pick the U.S.’s two worst possible assassins for the job.

Which leads one to conjecture that neither the CIA nor the DHS (nor either the FBI or USSS) had anything to do with this "attempt".

Again, if Trump's decision to play golf, on that day and at that time, was not pre-planned and made public as a part of his schedule,

If, in fact, the decision was made, as has been claimed, on the spur of the moment,

The only way Routh would have known to be at that spot, at that specific time, would have been if he was provided with the necessary information from someone from within Trump's own circle!

And, as has been proffered, "No one who voted for Trump, would ever (want to) try to assassinate him".

If it was a set up by "the government", the shooter would have been a professional and Trump would be dead. Or, Routh would have been killed once he was captured, to tie up the loose end. Why take him alive and risk having him spilling the beans to his attorney and/or the press. In context, given the influence of social media, offing a high profile suspect once they are in custody raises too much of a stink.

But, if the leak came from someone close to Trump (as it almost have had to), but not to precipitate a murder, but merely to suggest the threat of a second "attempt";

It is within the realm of the possible to form a scenario in which an ardent Trump supporter, someone in Trump's inner circle, and privy to last minute, spur-of-the-moment, un-publicized schedule changes to reach out to a willing "asset" from the "other side" with the necessary details.

Especially since, this inner circle person, would have set up the When and Where, and knowing that Trump's SS detail would be clearing the ambush site well before Trump would be entering the intended "kill zone", and thus face no real danger.

Why wouldn't someone think that a second attempt, even if it was far less dangerous in reality than the first, might give the campaign a sorely needed (at least as far as the MSM is concerned) "ratings (poll) boost"?

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join