It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another attempt on Trump?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

I did see that. I couldn't tell if he got time for that charge. You would think he wouldn't be able to get a weapon, unless he was found not guilty for the felony.

It wouldn’t be a stretch to guess that a progressive DA downgraded or wiped the charges altogether.
Especially considering which side of politics he was on.
That’s what they do.

Not sure who he voted for then. He did vote for Trump in 16. Was all in on Gabbard for 2020 and wanted Vivek and Gabbard as VP for this cycle.

I'm not sure that's what "they do". You would think "progressives" would be harder on a gun charge? Especially as I'm sure you probably think it was a "DEI" prosecutor. Wouldn't they stick it to the white guy?
edit on 15-9-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

He also donated aplenty to ActBlu as well as vocally supporting Kamala and Biden.

And you would think that progressives are harder on gun charges but this simply isn't the case. Not here, not in D cities and especially anecdotally over in Warren County.

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 08:55 PM
link   

“These people are fkn demented”

DT jr.

x.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

makes sense, gravy train is coming to an end, cant launder what you dont get.

While I support ukraine defending itself from the tender mercies of the russians, their is no doubt that the ukrainian govt is corrupt.

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Not sure who he voted for then. He did vote for Trump in 16. Was all in on Gabbard for 2020 and wanted Vivek and Gabbard as VP for this cycle.

I'm not sure that's what "they do". You would think "progressives" would be harder on a gun charge? Especially as I'm sure you probably think it was a "DEI" prosecutor. Wouldn't they stick it to the white guy?

I bet that new wave of MKUltra people use that phrase as a trigger word, "I voted for Trump in 2016". It's beginning to seem that way.

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOS

Another one that hates Trump because they told him to.

Son of alleged would-be assassin says his dad hates Trump like 'all reasonable people' but he's never owned a gun and wouldn't do anything bats*** crazy

www.dailymail.co.uk... azy.html

I can just hear his son saying "My father hates Trump like all reasonable people do" along with Liberal sobbing and crying.
edit on 15-9-2024 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 09:02 PM
link   

So since he actively wants Vivek/Gabbard but also donated a total of 120.00 to Warren, Gabbard, Yang, Tom Steyer, and O'Rouke through ActBlue and if as you say was vocal about Biden, then this dude is all over the map, but whatever happened with Trump after voting for him that sent him spiraling from 16-20 turned him into an anyone not Trump person apparently.

Us trying to look at this logically about a dude who has had documented mental issues from at least 2002 is probably not going to come close to whatever was going on in his head.

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Son of alleged would-be assassin says his dad hates Trump like 'all reasonable people' but he's never owned a gun and wouldn't do anything bats*** crazy

I can just hear his son saying "My father hates Trump like all reasonable do" along with Liberal sobbing and crying.

Don't forget the clinching of the pink hat of a certain shape. Never mind the charges his dad had on him, but whatever...

So where did he get the gun? I'm pretty sure even Spirit Airlines won't let you bring an AK-47 on board or even in your check in luggage without letting them know ahead of time.

edit on 15/9/2024 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 09:05 PM
link   

If this nut is such a rabid Trump hater, it's likely his claim of Trump being his choice in 2016 was probably just deflective BS 😀

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

So where did he get the gun? I'm pretty sure even Spirit Airlines won't let you bring an AK-47 on board or even in your check in luggage without letting them know ahead of time.

the million dollar question.

I know I had to do a 5 mins q&a when I brought my guns from Florida to Alaska, they actually asked why I was taking them.

Gee I dont know a .308 and a .45 Hmmm.

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 09:06 PM
link   

I can just hear his son saying "My father hates Trump like all reasonable do" along with Liberal sobbing and crying.

TRANSLATION: Democrats, like my father, trying to kill opposition candidates are "reasonable".

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I would have to find it, but his voter record shows he did vote in 2016 for him as he claimed he did on his Twitter.

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

If this nut is such a rabid Trump hater, it's likely his claim of Trump being his choice in 2016 was probably just deflective BS 😀

I think its safe to say the guy is very anti-war.

Which makes all this even weirder.

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

My son is stationed in Alaska.

I know why you brought them.

The mosquitoes.

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp
a reply to: CarlLaFong

How many billions would that be worth?

The guy supports Hamass too.
I don't suppose we'll hear a disavowal from them.

Id doubt there is as much money on the line for that transaction.

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp

originally posted by: xuenchen

I think its safe to say the guy is very anti-war.

Which makes all this even weirder.

This guy has 'Spook Asset' written all over him.

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Can a non-resident buy a gun in Florida?

As long as an individual is at least 21 years old and a United States citizen, legal permanent resident, or nonresident alien, they are able to purchase a gun in Florida. However, you must present the required documentation.

Link

From what I read online, you can get a semi AK-47 from a gunshop in Florida.

ETA a list of illegal weapons:

Short-barreled rifles

Short-barreled shotguns

Machine guns

Firearms with serial numbers altered or removed

Armor-piercing or exploding bullets loaded in a handgun

Dragon's breath shotgun shells, bolo shells, or flechette shells loaded in a firearm

Bump-fire stocks

Link

link   

These would all be misdemeanors?

Routh was charged with carrying a concealed weapon and possession of a weapon of mass destruction, referring to a fully automatic machine gun. He was also charged with resisting, delaying and obstructing a law enforcement officer and driving while license revoked.

Man with gun barricades himself in business

So, this guy has been a known nut casewho hs no qualms bout breaking laws and illegally owns firearms since at least 2002 and isn't on the No Fly list? No watch list? Even Tulsi Gabbard is on the terrorist watch this, and this insane since at least 2002 dude isn't?

Homeland Security and FBI seem like a wats of taxpayer funds.

How ironic that Routh was so vocal at how we must ll come together in peace and unity, then tries to assassinate a politician he disagrees with.

They couldn't find much information on Crooks after two months of looking, but get the whole life history on Routh in a few hours.

Guess he's just another crazy and Trump probably drove him over the edge.

Moving on to attempt number three soon.

edit on 1/1/1908 by nugget1 because: sp

link   

I can just hear his son saying "My father hates Trump like all reasonable people do" along with Liberal sobbing and crying.

Because hate is oh so reasonable.

They are so brainwashed by the MSM that they don’t know their ass from a hole in the ground.

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Assassins having previously supported Trump or having other ties to Republicans will be looked at as martyrs by the left. Stories will be told about how they woke up to the truth but tragically died in self sacrifice trying to stop the world's biggest evil. It will only strengthen their resolve.

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join