It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another attempt on Trump?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Where did he get an AK-47 from? I'm remembering back to the whole Christopher Dorner affair when he told the news and public about how weapons that were supposedly destroyed in Afghanistan were getting shipped into the US via Mexico and handed out to gangs and criminals.

An AK-47 is an odd weapon to use in this recent Trump shooting given that an AR-15 styled weapon are everywhere.

Just seems to me that there was something odd is up. So, who wants to think it's the FBI, Secret Service, or both?

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: malte86

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp
Being reported now that "shots were fired in Trump's vicinity."

Apparently someone got into his golf course with an AK-47 and fired it.

Trump is fine and details are still breaking.

X link

UPDATE: The suspect has been arrested in Martin County and is a white male per my law enforcement source.

Trump was put in a hard room after shots rang out for his protection.

"Two people exchanged gunfire outside of Trump International Golf Course in West Palm Beach. The shooters were targeting each other, and the gunfire was NOT targeting Donald Trump, the NY Post reports."

nypost.com...

Makes zero difference to these people. He just became more Jesus today.

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 08:19 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

Thanks. I apologize if I had missed that.

Multiple weapons charges and they are all misdemeanors. Smdh. Anyone can get a gun.

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Euronymous2625

None of these people trying to shoot President Donald Trump knew him personally.

Who on earth told them that he is so evil that he needs a bullet?

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

Elon just wiped his profile. It's gone from Facebook as well. Plenty of screenshots around though.

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

Thanks. I apologize if I had missed that.

Multiple weapons charges and they are all misdemeanors. Smdh. Anyone can get a gun.

It was my fault. I thought it was in the first provided link, it was not.

ETA, bottom of the second page, Class F felony (possession of weapons of mass destruction)
edit on 15-9-2024 by wAnchorofCarp because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 08:28 PM
link   

I did see that. I couldn't tell if he got time for that charge. You would think he wouldn't be able to get a weapon, unless he was found not guilty for the felony.

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Statement from the son of Routh:

BREAKING: Son of alleged would-be Trump assassin tells the DailyMail his father 'hates Trump like every reasonable person does.'

Adding, "He's my dad and all he's had is couple traffic tickets, as far as I know. That's crazy. I know my dad and love my dad, but that's nothing like him."

"He said he was at the beach, but I thought that meant the outer banks in Hawaii. I didn't ask him for more information because we've had a falling out. We've grown apart."

"He's not a violent person. He's a hard worker and a great dad. He's a great dude, a nice guy and has worked his whole #ing life."

"'I hate this game every four years, and think that we all do, and if my father wants to be a martyr to how broken and disassociated the process has become from the real problems and practical solutions, then that's his choice."

The massive information collection surrounding this guy is incredible. I hope folks are realizing this is very different than the first assassination attempt.

Link

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 08:30 PM
link   
“The State of Florida will be conducting its own investigation regarding the attempted assassination at Trump International Golf Club.

The people deserve the truth about the would be assassin and how he was able to get within 500 yards of the former president and current GOP nominee.”

America’s Governor taking the lead as usual.
x.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 08:32 PM
link   

I did see that. I couldn't tell if he got time for that charge. You would think he wouldn't be able to get a weapon, unless he was found not guilty for the felony.

It says he was convicted and received probation if I'm reading it correctly.

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 08:36 PM
link   

It wouldn’t be a stretch to guess that a progressive DA downgraded or wiped the charges altogether.
Especially considering which side of politics he was on.
That’s what they do.

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Seems like an agent of the Zelensky Regime tried to kill Trump this time. Major recruiter of foreign mercenaries for Ukraine.

Interesting times ahead.

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Another one that hates Trump because they told him to.

Son of alleged would-be assassin says his dad hates Trump like 'all reasonable people' but he's never owned a gun and wouldn't do anything bats*** crazy

www.dailymail.co.uk... azy.html

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I'd love for Kamala to take a lie detector test and see if she's really happy that "Trump is safe"

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
Seems like an agent of the Zelensky Regime tried to kill Trump this time. Major recruiter of foreign mercenaries for Ukraine.

Interesting times ahead.

Zelenskyy needs to speak out and disavow this guy.

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

How many billions would that be worth?

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 08:48 PM
link   

a reply to: Irishhaf

The current iteration is that the secret service, scouting ahead on the golf course, saw the assailant or his firearm and began shooting. Unhit, the suspect ran to his vehicle and took off north but not before a person got a photo or wrote down the license plate and vehicle description.

He was arrested in the next county without incident.

Upon inspection the secret service found the rifle, GoPro and 2 bags of ceramic tiles (plates?) hanging on the fence.

If that was correct then yea attempt number 2 but this time he actually had secret service and they were serious about protecting the asset.

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 08:49 PM
link   

a reply to: CarlLaFong

How many billions would that be worth?

The guy supports Hamass too.
I don't suppose we'll hear a disavowal from them.

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Starting to wonder if this guy will have encrypted over seas accounts like the previous shooter.

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join