It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another attempt on Trump?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 06:03 PM
link   
He has another account.

*****Disregard the statement below: it's a parody account.******

Weirdly he has another account made in 2023, with no posts and JD Vance follows him?
link

ETA: grabbed screenshots in case it disappears.

edit on 15-9-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher
Wait ........... How did this guy know Trump would be playing Golf today ?

Let's play a guessing game :
It's a beautiful Sunday morning in Florida : what could a guy possibly be doing ?

Having a nice family brunch ? Sure !
Eating pancakes at Denny's ? Maybe.
Sucking-back coffee in a futile attempt to wear-off a hangover ? Eigh.
Jumping a neighbor's fence, picking oranges, and throwing them at trucks on the highway ? Perhaps.
Playing golf on his own backyard course ? What !!! Never ! Impossible !!

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

JD parody account.

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

Ah OK. Whew.

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Staged?
That not really a legit or eve. Reasonable question.
Are you asking because you believe it was staged?
Or you suspect there is a slim chance that it was, and you are just trying to get ahead of the accusations

I suspect that it was another republican “supporter “ that is unhappy with Dons flip flopping on issues, picking stupid issues to get behind, picking Vance as a VP, Hanging out with Loomer. Cheating on his wife again.
And obviously, purposely losing the election . Hoping his remaining minions, will “take this country back(wards).
Using violence and pickup trucks.

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
Brainwashed democrats' voters are like zombies they will follow the lead and eat anybody around them that are not like them and not brainwashed like them.

What I see from all this persecution and assassinations attempt of Trump, is, that whatever the democrats have planned for America is of such important to them and their globalist that they cannot have the interference of a nonfriendly president like Trump.

Just that though should send shivers down the spine of any American that considers themselves Americans and that goes to either side of politics.

Whatever is heading to us by the democrats and cabals is big, very big and the planners are running out of patience.

America is in big trouble.

They will miss their 2030 deadline to destroy the USA if Trump is re-elected.

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 06:13 PM
link   
The ‘backpacks’ hung on the fence containing ‘ceramic tiles’ appear to be ballistic armor plate carriers. The ‘tiles’ are most likely ceramic armor plates that are made to fit in the carriers. The carriers are worn as a person would wear a bulletproof vest.

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp
Each thread should be numbered to make it easier to find in the future.

This is known attempt #2.

Deep state criminals have more coming.

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp
a reply to: frogs453

JD parody account.

Updated my post to reflect that.

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Let me know when you are in the position to change threads to your preference.....

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Thank You most Americans and Almost all News Anchors are Dumb to this Fact.

originally posted by: LordVoraxx

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp
a reply to: FlyersFan

You can readily buy semi auto AKs......

I also don't agree with your assault weapon lingo but you do you.

I don’t know about you, but I’m getting really tired of people calling semi-automatic weapons “assault rifle”.
As you know, the definition of an assault rifle is “A rifle that fires an intermediate-range cartridge and is capable of select fire.” For the people who don’t really know much about firearms, this means it fires a cartridge with an effective range of 200-400 yards, and has a switch or control on the receiver that allows the weapon to be switched from semi-automatic mode (one round fired per one trigger pull), to a mode where when you pull the trigger and hold it in that position, the weapon will continue to fire until the trigger is released or the magazine runs out of ammunition rounds. Common actual assault rifle rounds (intermediate-range rounds) include (but are not limited to) the following:

5.56x45mm, 7.62x39mm, 5.45x39.5mm

Not so common, the original “assault rifle” round that started it all, the German 7.92x33mm “8mm Kurz” round for the Sturmgewehr 44 assault rifle of WW2 vintage.

Again, for those who don’t know much about firearms…..do you know how many models of the weapons labeled “assault weapons” by the 1994 Federal and by various state bans, are actually “assault weapons”? 100? 50? 20? Nope. ZERO. That’s right, NONE of the so-called “assault weapons’ on government ban lists are actually assault weapons, because they do not follow the true definition as described above. All of those weapons are semi-automatic only. And keep in mind, fully-automatic and “assault” weapons have been strictly controlled under the National Firearms Act of 1934.

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: spacedoubt

He was posting about Vivek and wanted Haley to be his VP. And his previous voting for Trump. You may not be off base, but a mentally ill person could have just an insane reason. Maybe because Trump picked Kennedy and Vance but not Vivek or Haley? I mean really, no idea. He's crazy.

ETA: In 2020 he wanted Tulsi

edit on 15-9-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: KnowItAllKnowNothin

A "guy", maybe.

But someone, who's running for President of the US, who is less than 60 days from an election that is not only Extremely close, but could also determine whether he spends a good part of the rest of his life behind prison bars?

Not quite so likely.

And, even if the shooter guessed correctly that his target would be playing golf, instead of campaigning, how would the shooter have known exactly When Trump would be playing, and Where on the course Trump would be at any particular moment, in order to set up a position from which to take his shots?
edit on 15-9-2024 by Mantiss2021 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-9-2024 by Mantiss2021 because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 06:21 PM
link   
This is the second time in two months a former president of the United States was the victim of an assassination attempt.

This is not a f'n joking matter.

He was shot in the ear (head) prior. Now another person is able to break the perimeter of a location where he is and almost reach him.

Read that again.

Now anther person is able to break the perimeter of a location where he is and almost reach him.

Every see Clinton walking down the road in the Hamptons shopping with a few USSS? I have.
Bush, doing bike races and public appearances....no attempts?
Barack, living in a White Supremacist nation......he goes kayaking....(hahaha)

This should not be happening. We all know why.

EDIT - It is coming out the man had a scoped rifle and was in shooting distance of Trump. He was engaged and stopped.

Trump needs his own PMC...
edit on 9152024 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: bigginpc

If you're searching for Trump you've got a 95% chance finding him at a golf course

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: KnowItAllKnowNothin

Dude you would have to know times and location and the fact he would actually be there on that day and not in another state after all he is not there every weekend ...........................

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 06:32 PM
link   
The first attempt I definitely believe to be an "inside job" but I'm not sure about this second one.

Very interesting how they apprehended him alive...

Unless perhaps he fled in time, and those that caught him weren't in on it.

Though if it was an inside job, I wonder if this guy will get his own Jack Ruby.

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 06:38 PM
link   
NEW: Suspected would-be Trump assas*in was previously interviewed by Newsweek Romania, started crying during the interview as he begged people to "come fight."

Ryan Routh was arrested after an assas*ination attempt on Donald Trump.

In the video, Routh explained that he initially went to Ukraine to "fight" to support the Ukrainians.

Once he got to Kyiv, he said that he helped recruit people to get involved in the war.

"We need everyone here fighting... that's why I'm in Kyiv so every project that I promote is about getting people here to support the Ukrainians."

"When you talk to a 20-year-old guy that sold everything he owns to come here fight, that is heroism."

"You know he's coming here to risk his life for humanity for the Ukrainians."
x.com...

These unhinged lunatics must be dealt with.

Bonus: ""POTUS (Biden) Your campaign should be called something like KADAF. Keep America democratic and free."

"Trumps should be MASA ...make Americans slaves again master. DEMOCRACY is on the ballot and we cannot lose. We cannot afford to fail. The world is counting on us to show the way."
x.com...
edit on 15-9-2024 by Vermilion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Picture if you will, a United States where Kamala Harris, while campaigning, had two assassination attempts. Congress would be passing bills to not allow anyone who voted previously for Trump to be able to vote. The deciding vote in the Senate would be the PERSON running.

Where is our president? Our government? All kidding aside they made him an indicted felon on 1/6 and he has said more about that day to stopthe violence than these two attempts.

There should be a Press Conference from the Oval Office calling for all people to stand down. A show of unity we will never get.

I knew it would happen once and I knew he would be dead. This has to stop. Political violence in going to kill more innocent people.
edit on 9152024 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Just listened to the press conference. USSS engaged this guy the hole before Trumps hole when the noticed a gun. He was able to escape and they caught him in the next count. This was very close.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join