It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another attempt on Trump?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 07:22 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 07:32 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Absolute treasure trove of archived information on Routh.

This is the type of stuff that is curiously missing from not only Crooks, but his family and any affiliates.
edit on 15-9-2024 by wAnchorofCarp because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: spacedoubt
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Staged?
That not really a legit or eve. Reasonable question.
Are you asking because you believe it was staged?
Or you suspect there is a slim chance that it was, and you are just trying to get ahead of the accusations

I suspect that it was another republican “supporter “ that is unhappy with Dons flip flopping on issues, picking stupid issues to get behind, picking Vance as a VP, Hanging out with Loomer. Cheating on his wife again.
And obviously, purposely losing the election . Hoping his remaining minions, will “take this country back(wards).
Using violence and pickup trucks.

The utter bigotry...

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

I read your post like it was supposed to be read in Rod Serling’s voice.
Excellent 👍

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 07:48 PM
link   
From Florida Governor Ron DeSantis:

The State of Florida will be conducting its own investigation regarding the attempted assassination at Trump International Golf Club.

The people deserve the truth about the would be assassin and how he was able to get within 500 yards of the former president and current GOP nominee.

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 07:48 PM
link   

I mean, yea, I've heard the argument but I'm pretty sure it was put to bed in 2016.

Yet the term assault rifle and weapons of war remain in supreme Court rulings and dicta.

a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

The term “assault weapon” is nonsensical. Finally, the Associated Press’s highly influential Stylebook followed by the news media is recognizing that fact. As the AP now acknowledges, the term conveys “little meaning” and is “highly politicized.”

from july 2022

There are still plenty of people who think AR means assault rifle and think that is an official designation. I don't think it will be "put to bed" so easily. Just like the "Charlottesville" hoax. Most people, mostly left leaning, think an AR-15 is an assault rifle-15. Just like some people think the "Louisiana purchase" was just Louisiana. Its just they way it is, Rush Limbaugh used to call them low information voters. Thanks to the media and the democrats-voters are being told "abortion rights" is on the ballot ignoring it is no longer federal issue, it is a state issue and the people will be able to vote their conscience.
But I digress

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: spacedoubt
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Staged?
That not really a legit or eve. Reasonable question.
Are you asking because you believe it was staged?
Or you suspect there is a slim chance that it was, and you are just trying to get ahead of the accusations

I suspect that it was another republican “supporter “ that is unhappy with Dons flip flopping on issues, picking stupid issues to get behind, picking Vance as a VP, Hanging out with Loomer. Cheating on his wife again.
And obviously, purposely losing the election . Hoping his remaining minions, will “take this country back(wards).
Using violence and pickup trucks.

The utter stupidity...

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

So he's just all over the place. Went to Ukraine, Covid conspiracies, former Trump voter, in for Gabbard, Haley and Vivek.
Loves Kim Jong-il, hates Putin.

He's a mess. And how the heck once again is he able to obtain weapons with his criminal history?
edit on 15-9-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

A slew of misdemeanors and at least one felony in NC, lives in Hawaii.

Finds his way to the Trump golf course, not Mar A Lago btw, on a day he happens to be there in Florida.

And we know all this mere hours after the fact, unlike the previous attempt.

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 07:59 PM
link   
geez go away for a few hours and everything goes haywire.

So which is it, was it 2 randoms shooting at each other, or an attempted assassination and the return fire was from secret service?

Ive heard both in the last 2 hours.

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

Fair enough, but if they still think that the AR in AR15 means assault rifle at this point, they are somewhere between low information voter and vegetable I would guess.

Yet these terms are hollow without the erroneous words of sitting and former justices that all the infringements rely on, despite of the lemmings who have no idea what they're talking about.

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 08:01 PM
link   

These would all be misdemeanors?

Routh was charged with carrying a concealed weapon and possession of a weapon of mass destruction, referring to a fully automatic machine gun. He was also charged with resisting, delaying and obstructing a law enforcement officer and driving while license revoked.

Man with gun barricades himself in business

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 08:01 PM
link   
So far we have two actual attempts against Trump and zero against Kamala or Biden.

One of three things have to be true.

a. Kamala's supporters are more violent
b. The secret services does not protect Trump as well as Kamala
c. A & B

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

So he's just all over the place. Went to Ukraine, Covid conspiracies, former Trump voter, in for Gabbard, Haley and Vivek.

He's a mess. And how the heck once again is he able to obtain weapons with his criminal history?

Do we know for sure he bought the gun(s) "Legally"?

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

The current iteration is that the secret service, scouting ahead on the golf course, saw the assailant or his firearm and began shooting. Unhit, the suspect ran to his vehicle and took off north but not before a person got a photo or wrote down the license plate and vehicle description.

He was arrested in the next county without incident.

Upon inspection the secret service found the rifle, GoPro and 2 bags of ceramic tiles (plates?) hanging on the fence.

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

I’m sure it wasn’t legally.
He managed to get hold of a full auto AK for his self barricade in 2015.
Hopefully more patriots grabbed his socials.
No doubt we will hear from people who knew that lunatic.
Probably not many Hawaiians though.
Hopefully they didn’t wipe it all yet.

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

This is what I was referencing.

Thought it was in the linked trove, but this is separate.

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Damn. That is 2 attempts. He is one lucky man. Glad he wasn't hit.

I don't like him, won't vote for him, but still don't want anything bad to happen to him.

I think he has pissed off a lot of people so it is not surprising, but it is sad.

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

I think he has pissed off a lot of people so it is not surprising, but it is sad.

That'll teach him to wear those short dresses!

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join