It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another attempt on Trump?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 10:15 PM
link   
So this would be assassin had a forum. As of now the forum is still online, registrations are open and people (federal agents I reckon) are flooding it with pedo images.

So if you see a link for the forum, i’d counsel not checking it out. Presumably it’ll be shut down in rather short order.

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I am doing some looking now. Ryan's Routh's brother Adam Routh is associated with several military themed think-tanks and has ties to the Vindman brothers.

When I can get to a computer instead of my phone I will show more.

Others are free to prove or disprove my statement at their pleasure

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

If this nut is such a rabid Trump hater, it's likely his claim of Trump being his choice in 2016 was probably just deflective BS 😀

I think its safe to say the guy is very anti-war.

Which makes all this even weirder.

This guy has 'Spook Asset' written all over him.

Agreed.

Then the next question is who was financing all this travel and recruitment.

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOS
a reply to: Ohanka

Another one that hates Trump because they told him to.

Son of alleged would-be assassin says his dad hates Trump like 'all reasonable people' but he's never owned a gun and wouldn't do anything bats*** crazy

www.dailymail.co.uk... azy.html

Might want to keep tabs on the son. Apple tree and all that.

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

It's looking more and more like Taylor Swift incited violence against a U.S President.

Where's the midnight raid on her home.

Remember this! She needs to be held accountable!

edit on 15-9-2024 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Here is a question that should be considered... How did the shooter know where Trump would be ?

A source tells me the leak of Trump's whereabouts is coming from Homeland Security, not USSS. Homeland Security is leaking location details to FBI, and FBI is running the assassins. The entire top leadership of the FBI is desperately trying to figure out how to eliminate Trump, while the loyal elements of US Secret Service are trying to stop it. Homeland Security and US State Dept are full-on treasonous criminal ops at this point. If Homeland can't eliminate Trump soon, State Dept will make sure a war begins with Russia. If they fail, hundreds of top people within FBI and Homeland are going to either flee the country or be criminally prosecuted under a Trump presidency. This is what's at stake.

x.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 11:04 PM
link   

a reply to: spacedoubt

Should I be surprised that your only mental connection to bigotry is racism?

...naa, I'm not. I'll refrain from using complicated words and verbiage with you going forward.

Let's try it this way.

Do you think Trump supporters only drive trucks and want to live in a segregated society as you asserted? Please, by all means, provide evidence to this...

I’m surprised you asked.
Just copy paste “Trump pickup trucks” into google.
It’s a goldmine.

To be fair, I also have an F-150. It’s just not…….decked out. Lol

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Once upon a time I would have laughed at what you posted..

Now I am not so sure.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

From appearances, a lot of infiltration and undermining has taken place.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Erm, this Thread is 'thread1351607'

get it together, eh?

edit on 9/16/2024 by MykeNukem because: Trudeau gorfs..

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 04:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: spacedoubt
Keep guns, ban books.
That’s MAGA mantra, and it’s disgusting.

Keep self defense and ban smut from children.
That's COMMON SENSE.
And no, I"m not MAGA.
I don't like Trump at all.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 04:23 AM
link   

So the son says that his father hates Trump like every reasonable person does ..and then calls him a martyr? I'd be putting that son on a watch list and tracking him. The son doesn't sound very sane either.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 04:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: xuenchen

I would have to find it, but his voter record shows he did vote in 2016 for him as he claimed he did on his Twitter.

Voter records show that you are registered and that you vote, but I don't think they show who you vote for.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

So the son says that his father hates Trump like every reasonable person does ..and then calls him a martyr? I'd be putting that son on a watch list and tracking him. The son doesn't sound very sane either.
The son is as big of a moron as his dad. He said his dad had never had anything more than a parking ticket. When in fact dad has had dozens of run ins with the law since 1990. One of his offenses was having a weapon of mass destruction having a full automatic rifle, barricading himself in a place of business he owned, drug charges, etc., etc….. You’d think his son knew about those wouldn’t ya? Brains don’t seem to run in the family, like father like son 😂

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Read somewhere that Trump's decision to actually go out golfing that day was a last minute thing, so someone within his immediate circle that is connected to the SS is communicating these things to other contact(s) on the outside, and there is a cooperative effort to harm Trump.

These treasonous betrayers must be dealt with in a very harsh way.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 07:08 AM
link   
It's looking like this guy was an intelligence community stooge.

Maybe a Ukraine asset, but they're not doing anything without the CIA giving them the OK

Who did he meet with in Congress? I wonder if he's connected to the Vindmans?

What are the odds that both guys attempting to kill Trump appeared in commercials?

The first kid in a Blackrock commercial.

Routh in an Azov Bn propaganda video
edit on 16-9-2024 by watchitburn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
Read somewhere that Trump's decision to actually go out golfing that day was a last minute thing, so someone within his immediate circle that is connected to the SS is communicating these things to other contact(s) on the outside, and there is a cooperative effort to harm Trump. .

Saw folks talking on TV that the FBI would have known Trumps schedule.
Given how far the FBI has fallen .... I'd be looking there for a leak.
And maybe worse than a leak .. maybe even a purposeful co-conspiracy.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

originally posted by: conspiracytheoristIAM

originally posted by: FlyersFan

a reply to: FlyersFan

Yes, AK-47 was reportedly found in a bush.

All this is alleged.

Geeeze ... Russian assault rifle.

The AR15 isn't an assault rifle, but the AK-47 is.

Automatic weapon.

If the story you read is true ... YIKES!

AN AR15 isn't an assault weapon, but looks scary like one.

An AR15 can be bought and sold legally in the USA.

An AK47 most absolutely is an assault weapon ... and it's highly illegal.

Most AK-47's sold in USA are not fully automatic...just sold one at a gun show made by Palmetto Arms and is not highly illegal....just to clarify....

CORRECTION - There are NO, ZERO, NONE, fully automatic Kalashnikov AK variant rifles sold in the US. None. If they were manufactured after 1986, they are illegal and will get you a room at the Grey Bar Hotel.

The AK variant of the Kalashnikov is totally NOT illegal, but the fully automatic version absolutely is. There are numerous variants of the AK, so it is commonly misidentified, and lumped into being an "AK-47" when often it is a WASR, or many other semi-automatic variants.

I hate it when people who have no idea about firearms and then start talking like they do!

Careful how you word things mr. disk or you'll have to eat your last sentence......you most certainly can buy full auto machine guns including the AK-47......they are of course class 111 and difficult to purchase due to price , availability and lots of paperwork.... Just go to Classic Machine Guns website where I found Polytech AKS -.223 for $29,450, Polytech AK-47/S 7.62 x39 for $31,451 and Woodland Hills Chinese AK-47/s 7.62x39 for $28,400.....of course there are many more types and calibers available ....fully automatic and legal.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
It's looking like this guy was an intelligence community stooge.

Bet on it.
He wasn't meant to be taken alive...so watch them do everything they can to make sure he's known as a 'crazy'.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: conspiracytheoristIAM

Okay, but all of them are manufactured before 1986 (which I did indicate above, albeit confusingly).

I will concede I should have worded that sentence better.

edit - what I should have said was civilians cannot legally purchase any fully automatic firearm manufactured after 1986. And, we can than Mr. Reagan for that. But yes, if you have gobs and gobs of money, civilians can in fact purchase a fully automatic firearm, but it will just be manufactured before 1986. The only other way a person can get their hands on one is to be

Is there any other way to do it? (i.e. post-'86) Well, yes, but it's complicated (which is why I didn't list it). A person would also need to go through the whole Class III (not 111) licensing requirement as a dealer, then function as a dealer for a period of time, have all the proper Form 4's filed with the BATF, and also have letters from State law enforcement, and be in possession of the proper BATF tax stamps and other stuff.

Class III dealers of course can have them, but they can't sell them to anyone other than law enforcement or government.

edit on 9/16/2024 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 07:34 AM
link   
This guy was illegally recruiting mercenary soldiers and offering to help get them fake passports through Pakistan.
100% clown asset.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join