It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Republican VP Dick Cheney Supports Harris

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
Answer this : How is your life under Biden/Harris vs Trump ?

Or is this all about feelz ?

She has been asked that before and for her it has been great, Biden has been the best President in her 70+ years, and the world is doing great too with Biden running the show. It is amazing how many people are like this even when they feel and see the pain around them.

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Annee

Nothing to do with Biden/Harris/Walz.

They all suck, so they have that in common. Maybe you all should pick better people and then you would not need to worry about Trump, just saying.

None of them are felons.

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Makes you wonder if they're really that stupid or paid to be, huh ?

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Imo Dick Cheney isn't a republican, but a wild card. He can go either way. He HAS gone either way.

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

I would vote the opposite of whoever that sack of crap endorses. An absolutely terrible excuse for a human being. Thought he was dead, shame I'm wrong on that count.

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

originally posted by: BingoMcGoof
When scuzballs like Cheney are willing to hold their noses and vote for Harris it means that even scuzballs know how bad Trump 2 will be.

Definitely šŸ‘

It is beyond my comprehension how anyone supports Trump.

Same here....it is beyond my comprehension how anyone supports Harris/Walz.

The thread is literally titled: Former Republican VP Dick Cheney Supports Harris

I do believe that leaves Harris open for discussion in this thread.....sorry for your hurt feelings.

Let me repeat that....the title of the thread is: "Former Republican VP Dick Cheney Supports Harris" but you claim its only about Trump...makes no sense as usual.
edit on R372024-09-07T18:37:08-05:00k379Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R372024-09-07T18:37:32-05:00k379Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R392024-09-07T18:39:14-05:00k399Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Dick is Pretty Much a Dick.
Go Figure.

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES
www.yahoo.com...

Sorry to be such a short intro, but this changes EVERYTHING as far as I'm concerned.

What say you?

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
Answer this : How is your life under Biden/Harris vs Trump ?

Or is this all about feelz ?

She has been asked that before and for her it has been great, Biden has been the best President in her 70+ years, and the world is doing great too with Biden running the show.

I bet it's been REALLY great for the 300,000 missing/trafficked immigrant children who Border Czar Kamala misplaced.

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: argentus
Imo Dick Cheney isn't a republican, but a wild card. He can go either way. He HAS gone either way.

Right U Are. As pointed out by yours-truly earlier in thread, Dick Cheney asked VP Joe Biden to run in 2016, when it looked like Hillary might lose to Donald Trump.

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy

When scuzballs like Cheney are willing to hold their noses and vote for Harris it means that even scuzballs know how bad Trump 2 will be.

Or, just how bad they are...how afraid they are of their deeds coming to the public eye.

Dick Cheney afraid of his deeds coming to the public eye? Was he not exposed during the Bush period. He sure was to many of us. Did any of his ''deeds'' come to light and him find punishment at all during the eight years of Obama? Did any of his deeds get made more public during the four years of Trump administration or the four years of Biden's administration? Just what do you think he could possibly be afraid of coming to the public eye under another four years of Trump.....

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy

Or, just how bad they are...how afraid they are of their deeds coming to the public eye.

Dick Cheney afraid of his deeds coming to the public eye? Was he not exposed during the Bush period. He sure was to many of us. Did any of his ''deeds'' come to light and him find punishment at all during the eight years of Obama? Did any of his deeds get made more public during the four years of Trump administration or the four years of Biden's administration? Just what do you think he could possibly be afraid of coming to the public eye under another four years of Trump.....

You obviously don't know, but D. Cheney is certainly afraid of Trump. "The guilty flee when no man persueth" comes to mind. They have all claimed out of fear that Trump will come and throw them all in prison.
edit on 7-9-2024 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: edit

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 10:48 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 10:35 AM
link   

They all suck, so they have that in common. Maybe you all should pick better people and then you would not need to worry about Trump, just saying.

None of them are felons.

if Trump had not been convicted of having his lawyers pay his lawyer and marking it down as a legal fee, what would change?

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 10:56 AM
link   

None of them are felons.

I keep loving this play you all have. That is all you got? After you all created it, and pushed it for 8 years, you can say Trump is some felon and be happy, just like Pelosi with the impeachment when she was asked how you can impeach on such a flimsy event that was no were near what Biden did, and she said we impeached him and that is all that matters.

With your so-called felon, the left doesn't care if it is true, or finalized, or processed through the courts, you got the label and that is all you wanted.

The left is so simple, like one layer of thought...

edit on x30Sun, 08 Sep 2024 11:06:37 -05002024251America/ChicagoSun, 08 Sep 2024 11:06:37 -05002024 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

if Trump had not been convicted of having his lawyers pay his lawyer and marking it down as a legal fee, what would change?

They pushed it as some election fraud lol. So, what do we call Hunter's laptop, "The big Guy " dealings, quid pro quo etc. etc. All buried for the sake of the election? No crime there, I guess.

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

They pushed it as some election fraud lol. So, what do we call Hunter's laptop, "The big Guy " dealings, quid pro quo etc. etc. All buried for the sake of the election? No crime there, I guess.

Nope, that's all (D)ifferent.

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

I bet it's been REALLY great for the 300,000 missing/trafficked immigrant children who Border Czar Kamala misplaced.

There is no such thing as sex trafficking, child sex trade, indentured servants, gangs, criminals, terrorists, human trafficking, drug trafficking, money laundering etc.

These are all made-up words by the Right to try and scare us and to look at these poor undocumented immigrants as something bad.

Sarcasm off

edit on x30Sun, 08 Sep 2024 11:05:29 -05002024251America/ChicagoSun, 08 Sep 2024 11:05:29 -05002024 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Just in case anyone thought I was exaggerating:

300,000 migrant children have gone missing under Border Czar Kamala Harris

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 11:35 AM
link   

There're all kinds of weirdos out there.

People that buy gas and groceries.

People that don't want to finance another country's wars. People that don't want to die in another country's war.

You know, deplorables.

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom

There're all kinds of weirdos out there.

People that buy gas and groceries.

People that don't want to finance another country's wars. People that don't want to die in another country's war.

You know, deplorables.

The days of isolationism died with the internet.

We are Global ā€” more so ever day. I donā€™t live in a past mindset.

One of my favorite pix.

edit on am99America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago by Annee because: (no reason given)

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join