It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Republican VP Dick Cheney Supports Harris

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Kamal is running on promisses of free money for all, especially illegals. What idiots don't realize is it would take a majority vote to enact any of her policies so when that doesn't happen she can blame congress-just like her predecessor has done his whole failed term.

I used to look forward to election season being over, but not this year; no matter what the results it's going to be ugly.

My best half and I are old; we're fully prepared to live out our golden years as 'peacefully' as society will allow. It's kind of comforting to know you've got nothing left to lose if you refuse to comply.

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

Seems Cheney is in step with US opinion.

Harris 47.3 %
Trump 44.2 %
projects.fivethirtyeight.com...

Looks like America is willing to hold its nose in order to stop Trump 2.0

On this side of the pond, the expression is "Cutting off your nose to spite your face."

I should be surprised that so many people can be convinced to destroy their own future because they were told to hate one man. But propaganda techniques have evolved over the past 100 years much faster than humanity has.

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 12:15 PM
link   

WOW! What a shot in the face!!

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

Completely off topic, but considering your avatar, have you seen this ?

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

I try not to go over the top with my thoughts on political figures but if you read the book Vice it's clear an endorsement of Harris by Cheney is positive for Trump.

The graft, corruption, and money laundering in Ukraine use a similar blueprint a similar modus operandi as our wars in the Gulf and Afghanistan, and the architect of it all was Dick Cheney. The events in the book are now common knowledge, if you can't make time to read the book watch the movie.

For me, the book Vice and the book Whitewater is where our leadership went to hell, and it's both sides both parties. The 2 party monopoly, corporate lobbying, and never-ending Congressional terms must end.

It is nothing but pushing the original concerns of Eisenhower to the maximum limit. When people speak of 3D chess Dick Cheney was good at it so was HRC

How many average persons think this complicated?

I’d say the average person votes on emotion.

I think the average person will see Cheney as “seeing the light”. Following his anti-Trump daughter.

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 12:23 PM
link   
The only thing Dick Cheney is good at is being a warmonger and shooting lawyers.

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 12:32 PM
link   
If I already didnt want to vote for a communist ticket, this is another reason to avoid harris like the plague.

Got to be a good feeling for the people that wanted war crimes charges on cheney to now have him endorsing their candidate.

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Lifelong democrat, Alan Dershowitz, just announced he has left the democrat party.
I'll take Dershowitz over Cheney any day...all day long.

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 12:51 PM
link   

According to Willie Brown, Kamala has already taken plenty of shots in the face.
Big Dick Cheney should fit right in.

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong
Lifelong democrat, Alan Dershowitz, just announced he has left the democrat party.

But why did he leave?

"It was the most anti-Jewish, anti-Israel, anti-Zionist convention I've experienced," he said. "I was disgusted at the Democratic National Convention. Absolutely disgusted."

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

But why did he leave?

"It was the most anti-Jewish, anti-Israel, anti-Zionist convention I've experienced," he said. "I was disgusted at the Democratic National Convention. Absolutely disgusted."

yea, that makes it strange. Why would a jewish guy be angry at jew haters? whodathunkit.

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 01:01 PM
link   

According to Willie Brown, Kamala has already taken plenty of shots in the face.
Big Dick Cheney should fit right in.

I'd say that one needs a rimshot, but even that sounds a little yuk in context. eww.

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 01:02 PM
link   

But why did he leave?

Yeah. He also mentioned Kamala Harris and Joe Biden by name...as to the reasons he left.
GO TO 1:10 in the video:
x.com... 18a051daa815143b06f7c595%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fthelibertydaily.com%2Fdershowitz-dumps-democrats%2F

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

But why did he leave?

yea, that makes it strange. Why would a jewish guy be angry at jew haters? whodathunkit.

Crazy, right?
It's like that uppity Jew doesn't know his place any more.

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I thought we all knew the Cheney's were left leaning. Dick, Liz - lefties at heart, just some more sheep pretending to be Republican's.

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 01:09 PM
link   

But why did he leave?

Yeah. He also mentioned Kamala Harris and Joe Biden by name...as to the reasons he left.
x.com... 18a051daa815143b06f7c595%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fthelibertydaily.com%2Fdershowitz-dumps-democrats%2F

Who exactly does he think he’s going get the kind of support he’s demanding?

And don’t tell me the Republicans.

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 01:14 PM
link   

But why did he leave?

Republicans.
The Democrat Party is now full of anti-Semites.

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 01:18 PM
link   

But why did he leave?

Republicans.
The Democrat Party is now full of anti-Semites.

These people have been at war for thousands of years.

Political parties “use them”.

The leverage goes back and forth like a ping pong ball.

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5thHead

You clearly missed my point

Thank you for clearing it up

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 01:23 PM
link   

It's no secret the Establishment Hates Trump . Swamp Republicans hate Trump .

The people support Trump end of story.

It's not a surprise Dick Cheney is not endorsing Trump . Though I will admit it's a little surprising that Dick Cheney is endorsing Kamlala Harris ......

but hey the worlds gone crazy

edit on 7-9-2024 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-9-2024 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join