It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Republican VP Dick Cheney Supports Harris

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown2

It was an issue poll, not an election poll.

Who do you think takes time to respond to a CBS immigration poll? No one I know.

I'd bet a dollar the results were not what they were hoping to present.

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

Lifelong democrat, Alan Dershowitz, just announced he has left the democrat party.
I'll take Dershowitz over Cheney any day...all day long.

But why did he leave?

"It was the most anti-Jewish, anti-Israel, anti-Zionist convention I've experienced," he said. "I was disgusted at the Democratic National Convention. Absolutely disgusted."

Yeah. He also mentioned Kamala Harris and Joe Biden by name...as to the reasons he left.
GO TO 1:10 in the video:
x.com... 18a051daa815143b06f7c595%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fthelibertydaily.com%2Fdershowitz-dumps-democrats%2F

Who exactly does he think he’s going get the kind of support he’s demanding?

And don’t tell me the Republicans.

He never mentioned anything about demanding support. Where is that assumption coming from???? 🤔

He also said he'll decide later who to vote for.

He said he's basically had it with Harris, Biden, Schumer, AOC, Liz Warren, and the Convention 🤣🤣🤣

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Lifelong democrat, Alan Dershowitz, just announced he has left the democrat party.

But why did he leave?

"It was the most anti-Jewish, anti-Israel, anti-Zionist convention I've experienced," he said. "I was disgusted at the Democratic National Convention. Absolutely disgusted."

Yeah. He also mentioned Kamala Harris and Joe Biden by name...as to the reasons he left.
x.com... 18a051daa815143b06f7c595%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fthelibertydaily.com%2Fdershowitz-dumps-democrats%2F

He never mentioned anything about demanding support. Where is that assumption coming from???? 🤔

He said he's basically had it with Harris, Biden, Schumer, AOC, Liz Warren, and the Convention 🤣🤣🤣

What he said is in black & white print.

Just like Trump — you have to explain what he “really” means?

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 01:50 PM
link   

But why did he leave?

Republicans.
The Democrat Party is now full of anti-Semites.

These people have been at war for thousands of years.

Political parties “use them”.

The leverage goes back and forth like a ping pong ball.

And what point does that have to do with Dershowitz downgrading The Democrat Party????? 🤤

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

But why did he leave?

What he said is in black & white print.

Just like Trump — you have to explain what he “really” means?

OK so you deflect and can't answer your own question????? What??

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 02:25 PM
link   

But why did he leave?

Republicans.
The Democrat Party is now full of anti-Semites.

These people have been at war for thousands of years.

Political parties “use them”.

The leverage goes back and forth like a ping pong ball.

Yes like the black vote, the Hispanic vote and now the Jewish vote. What do they all have in common? Lots of empty promises! The left has "used" all of those groups for decades and what do they really have to show for it? The mouth pieces for those groups get lots & lots of cover for their misdeeds but the everyday folk, not so much. It's also why many are questioning polls these days. The lefts base is pretty fractured due to competing interests, to get the MI Muslim vote requires burning the Jewish vote. All the money flowing away from inner city communities now going to pay for illegals to live. It's why the left needs to parade "Republicans" supporting Harris so heavy, so no one pays attention to what they have been losing.
edit on 7-9-2024 by hangedman13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 02:46 PM
link   
When scuzballs like Cheney are willing to hold their noses and vote for Harris it means that even scuzballs know how bad Trump 2 will be.

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: watchitburn

So what to believe?

I certainly don't believe Trump has that kind of lead , there's a long time to go before November so it's an open race , the debate could be pivotal.

If you lived in the states, you would see what we see.

I drive 2 to 4 hours a day for work, in every direction. For every 50 Trump signs I see, there is 1 for Harris.

Yeah, he has that lead.

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Ah yes.....Dick Cheney.

I always take advice from a man who shot his hunting partner in the face with a shotgun.

link   

originally posted by: BingoMcGoof
When scuzballs like Cheney are willing to hold their noses and vote for Harris it means that even scuzballs know how bad Trump 2 will be.

Or, just how bad they are...how afraid they are of their deeds coming to the public eye.

link   

Definitely 👍

It is beyond my comprehension how anyone supports Trump.

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Definitely 👍

Same here....it is beyond my comprehension how anyone supports Harris/Walz.

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

Definitely 👍

Some folks have enjoyed the open borders, high energy prices, high food costs, inflation.

They just want it to continue.

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

Definitely 👍

Nothing to do with Biden/Harris/Walz.

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Thank you for clearing it up

LOL

I was saying that if a gang runs the country from behind the stage then Dick Chaney would be on most peoples list of people who are a part of it.

And that same gang wants Kamala Harris.

☣️
edit on Sat Sep 7 2024 by DontTreadOnMe because: spelling

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 03:15 PM
link   

BEFORE YOU POST.
READ THIS....

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (Redux)

Community Announcement re: Decorum

These rules apply to all threads and if you want to engage in personal attacks there are other sites on the Internet where you can do that. Our goal is for ATS to be above that. For members here to post like mature adults.
YOU are responsible for your own posts

And, as always...
Do not reply to this post.

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Yea Im sure it has nothing to do with trump attacking liz or trump not wanting new wars which would hurt his military industrial complex buddies.

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Left leaning members, please give deep thought to the fact George Bush, Mitt Romney, Dick Cheney, and Billionaires are ALL voting for Harris and you will see the MAGA movement is not a left vs right! It’s about kicking out the ax holes who have been systematically destroying our country in the name of greed!

They want us quiet, fed what to think, and broke, being dependent on their merciful handouts while they live like all mighty ruling gods.

Trump tweets mean, he’s a narcissist, but he wants to fix the USA to recieve a few atta boys for his ego, well being, whatever it is. Not for greed, but a little bit of respect from people.

That’s a hell of a deal in my opinion.

PS- they aren’t holding their noses to vote Harris, they are getting their deposit slips ready. @Annee
edit on 9/7/2424 by Texastruth2 because: PS

edit on 9/7/2424 by Texastruth2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Ahh, I see. You'll hate a man you've been told told to hate over the future of your country.

Makes perfect sense.

Answer this : How is your life under Biden/Harris vs Trump ?

Or is this all about feelz ?

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Nothing to do with Biden/Harris/Walz.

They all suck, so they have that in common. Maybe you all should pick better people and then you would not need to worry about Trump, just saying.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join