It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KAMALA HARRIS is Having a Hard Time Readying for the 9-10-2024 Debate with Donald Trump.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: KrustyKrab

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: KrustyKrab

Yes, he wanted to pull out of NATO.

Too old?

Rambling narcissistic personality, convicted felon?

Yes. He is too old.

Can't you do better than these two?

Just saw him speaking after his latest legal trial.

Didn't inspire me with confidence.

Who cares if he’s a a-whole or not as long as the country is doing well, most politicians are arrogant a-wholes.

I'd like to challenge these TDS anti Trumpers to name JUST ONE world leader who ISN'T an A-hole.
Just one.
The fact is that in this world you HAVE to be an A-hole to rise to the level of world leader. It's a given.

That just leaves the question, is Trump the biggest A-hole of them all?

Quite possibly. But he's OUR A-hole and he's using is A-hole superpower for US (don't give me that "he's in it for himself" BS - nobody that wealthy would stick around and get raked over the coals on a daily basis for his own enjoyment).

edit on 9 6 2024 by underpass61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

Too old?

Yes. He is too old.

Who cares if he’s a a-whole or not as long as the country is doing well, most politicians are arrogant a-wholes.

I'd like to challenge these TDS anti Trumpers to name JUST ONE world leader who ISN'T an A-hole.
Just one.
The fact is that in this world you HAVE to be an A-hole to rise to the level of world leader. It's a given.

Quite possibly. But he's OUR A-hole and he's using is A-hole superpower for US (don't give me that "he's in it for himself" BS - nobody that wealthy would stick around and get raked over the coals on a daily basis for his own enjoyment).

There’s very few politicians that aren’t self serving, self centered, arrogant and narcissistic a-wholes. That’s usually how they get to where they’re at. I’ll take a arrogant narcissist over a bumbling incompetent clown for prez every day of the week.

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Sept 6th, 2024

ONCE AGAIN - Kamala Harris is WHINING about the upcoming debate.

She now feels the "rules" set by President Biden and agreed to by President Trump, will "HANDCUFF" her Tuesday night.

Source: www.politico.com...

Willie Brown said in his memoirs, Kamala liked being handcuffed when role playing.

😒Go figure...

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

makes sense when their entire plan (if the leaks are believed) is to get trump riled up so he says something dumb.

Cant do that very well if your mike is muted and you have to shout and remember what your saying when you dont perform well under pressure.

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Attempting to rile up the former President is all empty pantsuit Kamala has available. Can't blame her for trying. But the "masterminds" who cheated her and Joe into the White House, should face the new (but not yet used) firing squads.

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Kamala will have to answer for this reversal too....

Kamala Harris Campaign Walks Back Candidate’s Previous Call To Ban Plastic Straws

Current vice president and 2024 Democrat presidential nominee Kamala Harris has now flipped on her “eco-friendly” progressive policy of banning plastic straws, a policy that she initially supported, according to her campaign, who made the announcement on Thursday.

“She doesn’t support banning plastic straws,” stated a Harris campaign official. “She joked even then about how crappy paper straws are and the need to come up with better eco-friendly alternatives.”

Although the Harris campaign has now rejected the idea of banning plastic straws, the campaign official maintained to reporters that the vice president is still focused on “combating climate change,” without mentioning what her specific climate concerns are.

But But 😃

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

It is going to be VERY IMPORTANT for the Trump campaign to have a website set up to SHOW the evidence of words/actions she'll deny during the debate.

Trump: You wanted to ban plastic straws Ms. Vice President.

Kamala: I did not, you orange liar!

Trump: Those watching this debate, all proof to support my statements are posted at KamalasProofs.com . Unlike my failed opponent, I have always been honest with my fellow, lady, and no-sex Americans.

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Kamala's first real kandid interview with Tim present!! 😀🤓

[Kommunity Note: This is a JP satire video]

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Kamala Harris says Donald Trump is MUZZLEING her for Tuesday's debate.

She Complained of being Handcuffed last Tuesday. Two days later, here she is with a "muzzle" complaint.

Trump is muzzling me!: www.thedailybeast.com...

Handcuffs. Muzzle. Harris's kinky past has certainly shaped her manner of speaking, hasn't it.
😜

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Putin will rattle her cage beforehand.

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I see it going down exactly like this:

edit on 777Vpm07America/ChicagoSat, 07 Sep 2024 21:53:11 -0500 by 777Vader because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Just one.

Cue: Theme Music

edit on 777Vpm07America/ChicagoSat, 07 Sep 2024 22:00:35 -0500 by 777Vader because:

posted on Sep, 7 2024 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Too old?

Yes. He is too old.

Just one.

fyi: Minorities empathize with Donald Trump being profiled and hounded by law enforcement.

Random Rank-n-File African American Voters approached on the street Endorse Donald Trump over Kamala Harris.

To the Dismay of this reporter: gettr.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 12:28 AM
link   
FOR YOUR AWARENESS...

The debate between Donald Trump and Kamala Harris is happening this week and millions of Americans will be watching.

Vivek Ramaswamy spoke to Sean Hannity this week and warned that if it is clear after the debate that Trump won, which he fully expects, some ‘strange things’ could happen in the weeks that follow, ahead of the election.

Ramaswamy points to the fact that it was after Biden bombed in the June debate that Democrats booted him off the ticket. He is not suggesting that Democrats will try to get rid of Harris, but notes that the left will stop at nothing to prevent Trump from winning the election.
www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

Kamala Harris says Donald Trump is MUZZLEING her for Tuesday's debate.

She Complained of being Handcuffed last Tuesday. Two days later, here she is with a "muzzle" complaint.

Trump is muzzling me!: www.thedailybeast.com...

Handcuffs. Muzzle. Harris's kinky past has certainly shaped her manner of speaking, hasn't it.
😜

. . . . as her manner of thinking becomes reality. 😃

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 01:09 AM
link   

FOR YOUR AWARENESS...

The debate between Donald Trump and Kamala Harris is happening this week and millions of Americans will be watching.

Vivek Ramaswamy spoke to Sean Hannity this week and warned that if it is clear after the debate that Trump won, which he fully expects, some ‘strange things’ could happen in the weeks that follow, ahead of the election.

Ramaswamy points to the fact that it was after Biden bombed in the June debate that Democrats booted him off the ticket. He is not suggesting that Democrats will try to get rid of Harris, but notes that the left will stop at nothing to prevent Trump from winning the election.

Some others think the opposite of a Kamala "boot-out" will happen. More like a "boot-in" when Biden actually resigns The Presidency !! Watch for it. ☠️🔀

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 01:10 AM
link   

If Kamala loses the debate, it will interesting to compare her excuses with how Hillary reacted after Donald Trump (with zero govt experience) mopped the floor with her.

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

FOR YOUR AWARENESS...

Some others think the opposite of a Kamala "boot-out" will happen. More like a "boot-in" when Biden actually resigns The Presidency !! Watch for it. ☠️🔀

In your opinion, will Joe Biden Pardon his genius son Hunter, just before he resigns?

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

FOR YOUR AWARENESS...

In your opinion, will Joe Biden Pardon his genius son Hunter, just before he resigns?

The more he emphasizes he won't, the more likely he will. He's got nothing to lose, unless not pardoning H is part of the soft landing deal he has for the classified documents case he has been "pardoned" for. What ends up in The History books is what they might be worried about.

posted on Sep, 8 2024 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Oh! Tuesday's debate is being broadcast here at 1am?!!!

Guess I'll have to record it.

Maybe.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join