It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KAMALA HARRIS is Having a Hard Time Readying for the 9-10-2024 Debate with Donald Trump.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: WeMustCare

Harris will back out of the debate.

I'll start taking bets now.

Isn't it about time for her to contract Covid-19? I hear the CDC is thinking about making the quarantine 14 days again, even though they said in 2022 that 5 days was all that's needed.

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
I can't speak for others, but the debates have always been just pure pain for me to watch. There are just so many lies, exaggerations and campaign promises which will never be acted upon, it drives me crazy.

On the one hand the debates are too long, but on the other they are not nearly long enough to be informative. It's almost like you have to make them several hours long so each candidate exhausts all their hot air and bull# and is forced to reveal what they are really saying, or planning. It's like you never get through the pre-planned sound bytes and campaign bravado before it's time for the next question. I sometimes wonder if it wouldn't be better to mute the first couple of minutes of each candidate's responses and only air the last couple minutes.

The debates are structed more like reality TV than they are a true debate. In fact, the word "debate" shouldn't even be allowed, IMO. Under the official rules of true "Debate", both candidates would be disqualified and asked to take a seat. Plus, the moderators generally have no real understanding of true debate rules; they're just news media mouthpieces.

The presidential debates are more about who can get the best one-liner and the most zingers on the other guy. No real policy ever gets discussed in detail.

To me, watching the debates is like...dancing with a belt sander.

Even at the city level our Chicago debate highlight reels consist of one liners, who sweats the least, etc.. You're right about the Presidential debates being mostly for introducing the candidates to the people.

One thing we haven't seen from JOE and KAMALA are a "Promises Kept" website. President Trump took GREAT PRIDE in letting America know when campaign and post-victory promises were fulfilled by him and his administration.

Here's one small, but accurate CITIZEN example: www.nhbr.com...

Is there a list of Biden-Harris "promises kept" that you know of?

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: UKTruth

He does tend to go off script and run his mouth off whereas Harris was a prosecutor so that may stand her in good stead.

But who knows?

Will watch it out of morbid curiosity.

The US needs better candidates.

It seems that Mr. Jehu is going to serve 4 more years. How will that come about after all we are hearing in almost every article about him being behind, every article twisting his words, every article making him look bad?

So, either Americans arent really buying into the misinformation about Jehu Trump, or we are going to see that reason at one of the debates.

Yes it kind of does surprise me that Donald will serve 4 more years. But he will. She lost again. It is over for her very soon.

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Trump redirected U.S. taxpayer dollars from WHO, UN, and other global "leeches", and sent us $checks$ in 2020 and 2021, before turning the White House over to fraudster Joe.

Pure MAGA-AF (Making America Great Again by putting Americans First!)

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: KrustyKrab

More than likely it will be a Technical Director or their show caller being told by the client ABC or they will tell that person what circumstances to unmute in. Then that person will say on production comms for the audio engineer behind the mixer to unmute. Who knows though...maybe ABC will install a direct button somehow lol.

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 11:25 AM
link   
So with the mics off, Kamala can only nod and bob her head around and be "visibly" laughing. šŸ˜€

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 11:27 AM
link   

I'm more curious as to how she plans to back out?

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

It'll be a media-generated contrived event.

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

No amount of preparing on her part can get her ready to answer the hard questions

I'm betting the majority of her 'prepping' involved tactics on deflection; just ramble the question into a whole new area. Obama wass an expert at it and I wouldn't be suprised to learn he's Head Kamal Coach.

Why are moderators always liberal? Why not one of each flavor?

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 01:00 PM
link   
She's going to have to answer for this:

X zourze šŸ˜Š

Kamala: I will direct the DOJ to censor "misinformation and hate" online

She'll have to pinpoint WHO decides what to censor. šŸ¤”
Democrats are serious !!

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Kamala will simply "finish the job" by picking up where Joe Biden left off with telling Social Media outlets what to censor.

Biden Coerced Facebook: www.pbs.org...

We can't let her win via fraud, even though that is their plan.

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
So with the mics off, Kamala can only nod and bob her head around and be "visibly" laughing. šŸ˜€

Why the Trump team didn't demand to be able to record the debate with a microphone placed overhead, is beyond me.

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 01:33 PM
link   

My debate prediction

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Basically she will lie, just like she has been lying. At this point, I honestly don't think votes even matter any longer. If the polls show Harris tied or beating Trump and she's the one candidate that couldn't get 2% from her own party in a primary, then the fix is in.

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 03:30 PM
link   

The groundwork is already being laid -

Kamala Harris & Donald Trump Debate Next Week Threatened By Disney Channels Going Dark On DirecTV

A no-fault cancellation - perfect!

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

LOL, as long as she isn't scared, and this is just Disney.....Bwahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: underpass61

LOL, as long as she isn't scared, and this is just Disney.....Bwahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is what you get when a Non-Achiever, prepares to debate a former President who has boat loads of achievements for America and Americans.

Getting Under Trumpā€™s Skin

While Harrisā€™ team is preparing to talk about a variety of topics, the campaign very much views the optics of the debate as critically important. To that end, Harris and her team are focusing on homing in on how to needle Trump to rattle him.

In that sense, itā€™s going to be less about substance and more about showcasing Harris as a woman who isnā€™t scared, and isnā€™t going to cower, and who is standing up to Trump and holding him accountable.

Her campaign also hopes to ā€œremind people of what it was like during Donald Trumpā€™s years,ā€ the source said.
Extracted from: www.nbcnews.com...

LOSERS know how to keep LOSING.

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Exactly.
Not only will she literally tell any lie, she will milk that victim mentality dry.
If itā€™s not a complete Kamala train wreck then the media can and will run cover for her with the ā€œshe was so brave to stand up to himā€ rhetoric.
The democrat voters will believe the media instead of what they actually saw, a half Kamala train wreck.
The democratā€™s tired old playbook.

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

The groundwork is already being laid -

Kamala Harris & Donald Trump Debate Next Week Threatened By Disney Channels Going Dark On DirecTV

A no-fault cancellation - perfect!

That's one way to get out of it without looking like a chickensh*t loser!

I was so looking forward to everything Kamal had to say....

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

You really think she will do worse than this?

Will be something to see for sure.
edit on 6-9-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join