It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KAMALA HARRIS is Having a Hard Time Readying for the 9-10-2024 Debate with Donald Trump.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2024 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: WeMustCare

Well considering the website clearly states that the 2019 prices may not be accurate and all prices come from the L.A. area, take those increases with a grain of salt.

In Michigan you can get 2 cheeseburgers/ large fries and a large drink for 7 dollars. We don't have a lot of the other restaurants here to compare. Taco bell still has their 5 and 7 dollar boxes, with more than enough food for 1 person.

My kids fill me in on what they buy and how much it cost.

It's like the people that post to social media that they are paying 18 dollars for a dozen of eggs. Yeah, they are like, organic, hand raised, live in a chicken condo, eat only grapes chickens. I buy them for less than 2.00 a dozen. And not at Kroger who admitted in court they have been jacking up prices much higher than inflation, just out of greed.
You’re worse than Sook who’s trying to tell us she’s doing better under Biden. Both of you are being delusional trolls.

posted on Sep, 9 2024 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: KrustyKrab

Well considering the website clearly states that the 2019 prices may not be accurate and all prices come from the L.A. area, take those increases with a grain of salt.

In Michigan you can get 2 cheeseburgers/ large fries and a large drink for 7 dollars. We don't have a lot of the other restaurants here to compare. Taco bell still has their 5 and 7 dollar boxes, with more than enough food for 1 person.

My kids fill me in on what they buy and how much it cost.

It's like the people that post to social media that they are paying 18 dollars for a dozen of eggs. Yeah, they are like, organic, hand raised, live in a chicken condo, eat only grapes chickens. I buy them for less than 2.00 a dozen. And not at Kroger who admitted in court they have been jacking up prices much higher than inflation, just out of greed.
You’re worse than Sook who’s trying to tell us she’s doing better under Biden. Both of you are being delusional trolls.

Most adult Americans (+95%) remember that prices for necessary commodities were significantly less when Obama and Trump were President.

This Chart Shows the Biden-Harris spike very nicely: fred.stlouisfed.org...

And now she wants to finish the job? 😨

posted on Sep, 9 2024 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Kamala the Wimp THOUGHT FOX NEWS WOULD BE TOO "HOSTILE".

Look at what DONALD TRUMP is knowingly walking in to with ABC News...TOTALLY WITHOUT FEAR:

A report from the Media Research Center’s (MRC) NewsBusters found that an analysis of “100 campaign stories” aired on World News Tonight, hosted by David Muir, found “25 clearly positive statements” made about Harris from “reporters, anchors, voters or other non-partisan sources,” which represented a 100 percent positive spin on the outlets reporting for Harris.

The 100 campaign stories that MRC reviewed stemmed from July 21, when Harris entered the 2024 presidential race, to September 6.

An analysis of ABC’s reporting on Trump found “five clearly positive statements” and “66 negative statements,” representing a 93 percent negative spin on the outlets reporting for Trump.
More at:
www.breitbart.com...

100% Positive News and Statements for Kamala Harris

93% Negative News and Statements against Donald Trump

Which Candidate is ready to be Commander-In-Chief on "Day 1"?

posted on Sep, 10 2024 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: KrustyKrab

The only way either of them are doing "better" under Biden, than Trump, is if they're on government subsidies. They don't realize how abruptly that can, and will, come to a stop.

First, it will be Social Security. It won't "stop", but it will become inconsequential/ Your monthly payment will barely keep up with the cost of bread.

Next up will be the Union represented retirement funds. They will become worthless.

Finally, comes the IRA's and 401ks.

Once those are gone, the rest of us will be armed and you will be SOL.

Hope you haven't given up your guns; they'll be the most valuable property.
edit on 10-9-2024 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2024 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Halloween is coming...

edit on 777Vam10America/ChicagoTue, 10 Sep 2024 00:41:40 -0500 by 777Vader because:

posted on Sep, 10 2024 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: KrustyKrab

Maybe correct about beef. We're not really a red meat eating family, so it's not something I purchase often.

The chicken I normally buy has gone up a total of about a dollar- fifty. The seafood I and fish I buy has gone up about the same. Again, I avoid Kroger, they have sky rocketed on everything, and I certainly believe as with their eggs, they are just over pricing if I can get the same thing substantially cheaper somewhere else.

As for whoever else and stating I am saying this due to being on government subsidies no. Never have been.

I am not sure what to tell you. My oldest was still able to buy a new house two years ago and my middle one who is 24 just purchased and will move into her new house by the 1st. Both with no help from us. Youngest and her boyfriend are planning a trip to Italy when she graduates from college in December. Again, all without help from us, just from her and him working outside of classes. It's really not as dire as people seem to portray.

Air travel was up almost 10% over labor day weekend from the previous year as well, so people have the means to travel for fun.

posted on Sep, 10 2024 @ 07:46 AM
link   
On a side note, doesn't it bother anyone that Harris needs endless rehearsals and coaching just to maybe have a small chance of not falling on her face while Trump is just being very active on his campaign agenda and sees the debate as just another event?

This to me is a tell tell of just how dumb Harris really is.

posted on Sep, 10 2024 @ 07:49 AM
link   

I am not sure what to tell you. My oldest was still able to buy a new house two years ago and my middle one who is 24 just purchased and will move into her new house by the 1st. Both with no help from us. Youngest and her boyfriend are planning a trip to Italy when she graduates from college in December. Again, all without help from us, just from her and him working outside of classes. It's really not as dire as people seem to portray.

Air travel was up almost 10% over labor day weekend from the previous year as well, so people have the means to travel for fun.

I have seen meat up about 5 dollars a pound, chicken maybe 2 bucks, but things like bread 4 to 5.50 for just white bread, and a small can of tomato sauce is over a dollar now. What state do your kids live in?

posted on Sep, 10 2024 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
On a side note, doesn't it bother anyone that Harris needs endless rehearsals and coaching just to maybe have a small chance of not falling on her face while Trump is just being very active on his campaign agenda and sees the debate as just another event?

This to me is a tell tell of just how dumb Harris really is.

They have the bar set so low for her just like it was for Biden.
As long as she doesn’t completely flop they’ll call it a huge win and start dancing in the street again.
I’m sure she’ll get her “that little kid on that bus was me” moment, and that’s it.
The media will say “she was so strong and brave to stand up against that orange bully.”
I can already hear it. 🙄

posted on Sep, 10 2024 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

We need some verification pictures from store shelve price stickers and ad signs.

😃

posted on Sep, 10 2024 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Flash Bang Kamala Scream Team now has a new POINT:

Kamala is flip flopping because she's been influenced because she's been serving as VP inside The Biden Administration and that's why she's changing her mind on policies. lol lol lol lol lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yet her policies are conflicting with Biden's depending on which hour of what day somebody hears what she says at a particular minute.

One Kamala Spox was actually suggesting Trump took the "no tax on tips" idea from her !! 🤣🤣🤣

Yes Clyde, they really are this desperate with the lying.

posted on Sep, 10 2024 @ 08:25 AM
link   
where's the beef?

Grocery Store Items That Have Increased Most in Price

edit on Sep-10-2024 by xuenchen because: ❎💮

posted on Sep, 10 2024 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Sure. Here's a current ad and some receipt prices. I can take photos when I go this weekend if you want them. No eggs bought this week, and I didn't really need much this week. I forgot to add a bag of apples were 3.49, radishes were a 1.30 a bunch, cucumbers .59 each, container of grape tomatoes 2.29 and 5 jalapeños for a dollar.

I also know that some Aldi brand items are the same as big manufacturers just boxed in their brand from those that worked in a meat production facility and a pasta manufacturer.

Also this store's produce and fruit is all organic. Recently got my parents to switch from 6.50 a lb grapes, certain Italian cheese, berries, etc at the Italian store to purchase them here now. I picked that stuff up for them to try to see the quality is just as good.

posted on Sep, 10 2024 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: 777Vader

Kamala's husband says her "laugh" captivated him!

Source: nypost.com...

Maybe Donald Trump will make her cackle tonight for hubby Doug.

posted on Sep, 10 2024 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
where's the beef?

Grocery Store Items That Have Increased Most in Price

edit on Sep-10-2024 by xuenchen because: ❎💮

Right you are. No amount of "spin" from Democrats can put enough lipstick on the inflation pig to hide it.

As Billy Clinton opined, "It's the economy, stupid! People know when they're hurting.".

It's the Biden-Harris economy, Kamala and Timmy.

posted on Sep, 10 2024 @ 10:51 AM
link   
“I promise to do everything I could have done but didn’t do because if I did it I wouldn't have
to promise to do it, even though I could do it now, but I don't because I don't know what to do otherwise I would have done it.”
Kamala Harris

posted on Sep, 10 2024 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
Monday September 9, 2024

WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN BETWEEN NOW, AND 24 HOURS FROM NOW, TO DISTRACT THE AMERICAN PUBLIC FROM FOCUSING SO INTENTLY ON TOMORROW NIGHT's DEBATE???

Is this collision of two planes in Atlanta the distraction organized by Democrats at the top?

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

If so, they're losing their mojo and flair for the dramatic.

posted on Sep, 10 2024 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Seriously? A minor collision on the tarmac with no injuries is down to Democrats?

This is hysteria, plain and simple.

posted on Sep, 10 2024 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Somebody unearthed and old news clip of Willie Brown and his side piece

INSTAGRAM

"Are you his daughter?"

Awkward
LOL

edit on 9 10 2024 by underpass61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2024 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Even liberal Erin Burnett at CNN is stunned by some of the things she's learning about Kamala as we head into the home stretch.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join