It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Project 2025 Psyop .

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Until Donald Trump says he is involved in this 2025 Psychop Project, I'm not letting whatever the contents are, distract me from what matters.

What matters: www.realclearpolling.com...

And Trump's lead over empty-suit Kamala is growing.

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Hey look!
Trumps name is mentioned in Barack Obama’s wiki page!

“Obama's presidency ended on January 20, 2017, upon the inauguration of his successor, Donald Trump.”
en.m.wikipedia.org...

They totally wrote that wiki page because of Trump, right?

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
Until Donald Trump says he is involved in this 2025 Psychop Project, I'm not letting whatever the contents are, distract me from what matters.

It's a free country.

But a wiser person would trust their eyes and ears over waiting for a confession from a known liar.

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I can't hardly believe my ears when i hear Harris say things like she'll take a businesses patents away if they don't follow 'her' rules, or my eyes when I see things like this:

edit on 1/1/1908 by nugget1 because: sp

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

It isn't on their behalf, it is what I see people misinterpret about certain data involving them.

My brother in Christ.

I have around three decades of combined profession experience and education in environmental science, public health, and the financial sector, which happen to be the three things that you consistently disagree with me on with your fact-checks. I very much doubt your Google insights are going to add much context to those thirty years of directly relevant experience. You have posted nothing to make me believe otherwise in the decade I've been reading your pedantry and superficial fact-checking.

You have a Google search bar and a history of leaving our details that contradict your globalist/corporatist ballwashing agenda.

You might want to try winning an argument on the merits of your position one of these times you disagree with me before claiming that you're the appropriate arbiter of how everybody else interprets things. Your armchair browser expertise has yet to successfully do that.

The volunteer fact-checker brigades of lefty never-haves are full of people like you that consider themselves experts based on Google searches and NGO propaganda.

The Heritage Foundation is an American organization advocating for policies that millions of Americans support and no fact-checking is needed for people to decide if they support those policies or not. Nobody really cares what condescending foreigners with fact-checking paraphalias have to say about it, except the lefties that support it. The only people worried about 2025, seemingly the only people that even knew about it until a week or two ago, are lefties. I know... lefties are the true experts on right wing politics, just ask them.

Enjoy your delusions. Perhaps you can lobby your government to arrest me for ridiculing your not/lefty pronouns.

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

It's looking like a setup more than ever!!!!

🤣

It's not though. Just a huge cope session for you guys.

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 09:31 PM
link   

You'd be a fan.

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

What about the original image?

Eyes are easy to trick.

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

Eyes are easy to trick.

Yes, they are; especially when you research her past history.

I guess it's up to the viewer to decide which picture is more likely to be aligned with her known history.

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ksihkahe
You might want to try winning an argument on the merits of your position one of these times you disagree with me before claiming that you're the appropriate arbiter of how everybody else interprets things.

I never said I was the arbiter, I just give my opinion on how I see it. I don't know how it got in your head that I am doing anything more than that.

ETA: Obviously how they interpret things is in their posts.

The volunteer fact-checker brigades of lefty never-haves are full of people like you that consider themselves experts based on Google searches and NGO propaganda.

Righties do it too, that is why I don't affiliate with either.

The Heritage Foundation is an American organization advocating for policies that millions of Americans support and no fact-checking is needed for people to decide if they support those policies or not.

You see this is a perfect example, I don't even know or care what is in Project 2025. I'm not even fact-checking. All I said is that it is likely that Trump knows what it is and who published it.

I have no idea why that got you panties to knot up.

Nobody really cares what condescending foreigners with fact-checking paraphalias have to say about it, except the lefties that support it.

Obviously you care enough to try and oust me. Maybe you should stop wasting your time, unless that is how you like wasting it.

Enjoy your delusions. Perhaps you can lobby your government to arrest me for ridiculing your not/lefty pronouns.

I don't do pronouns

edit on 24-8-2024 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Since R v W was overturned abortion has risen to its highest level ever. I'd say R v W hindered abortions and progressives should be thrilled that it was overturned.

By leaving abortion up to each state, the states can pass regulations to raise the time frame of abortions to what they want to agree on in that state. There are laws stating that if the mothers life is at jeopardy medically, she is entitled in all states to get an abortion. But Democrats want us to believe that rule does not exist and gets evidence of women not being given an abortion because a doctor does not feel for certain her life is at stake...it is up to the doctor to determine if her life is in danger. Now the Democrats are trying to say that the woman's life can be at stake because she is psychologically unstable...which is not an actual life or death situation most times. I am not against abortion, but there is a risk with every medical operation and if that risk exceeds the risk of a woman dying of a pregnancy, that treatment should not be an option. I have only heard of a few incidents around here of an abortion causing the death of someone, but have heard of more women having problems down there after the procedure which limited their future ability to have kids eventually. News spreads fast in the U.P of stuff like medical procedures going horribly wrong and abortions, including chemical abortions can have serious side effects in some people.

Getting rid of Roe Vs Wade just let states decide, and legislation has been approved I think that allows a woman to go to another state to get an abortion if she wants to without charges being brought against her. It wasn't that long ago and I never read that legislation myself, I am sure it has lots of legal (ifs, ands,and buts) in it and I do not know what kind of compromising on that legislation was done to get it accepted.

All this abortion stuff in politics is just political propaganda. The Democrats are making a mountain out of a mole hill and avoiding talking about more important issues in the USA.

That is my opinion which is based on research of regulations, it does not match the BS being told to and repeated by the American people.

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 11:29 PM
link   

I can't hardly believe my ears when i hear Harris say things like she'll take a businesses patents away if they don't follow 'her' rules, or my eyes when I see things like this:

One of my faves…. She’s such a phony or as Biden puts it a “lying dog-faced pony soldier”🤣

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Lol. It's not just "Leftists" - millions of Americans do not believe that women's bodily rights should be put in jeopardy. It is one of the biggest issues. Project 2025 has been poorly addressed by the Right, if anything swept under the rug or minimized entirely. If they want to persuade voters, they need to properly renounce P2025 as, once again, many Americans view it as a threat to women's rights for body autonomy.

Trump has done horrific job at stating his case on abortion, using the same line that "they're aborting babies weeks prior to birth" which is an extremely small scenario that *nobody* supports apart from a few psychopaths. Nobody on the Left is demanding killing 8 month old unborn babies as a right. This trope that Trump continues to repeat seriously damages his credibility.

I am voting for Trump, before yall jump down my throat for my comment. Just trying to explain to yall how severely damaging this 'little issue' actually is. Under Trump's watch, Roe v. Wade was allowed to be overturned. While you can agree or disagree with this advent, compounding something such as Project 2025 and Christian fundamentalism power consolidation is more than enough to spawn millions of 'Never Trumpers'.

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Funny that Trump is being accused of being a fascist when it's Harris that is threatening to take over companies that go against her desires, even to the point of confiscating their patents.
Her running mate is no better; authorizing LEO to shoot anyone sitting on their front porch during Covid lockdowns with paintball guns.

People tend to throw around buzz words without having any idea of what they mean.

fascism
/făsh′ĭz″əm/
noun
A system of government marked by centralization of authority under a dictator, a capitalist economy subject to stringent governmental controls, violent suppression of the opposition, and typically a policy of belligerent nationalism and racism.
A political philosophy or movement based on or advocating such a system of government.
Oppressive, dictatorial control.

Minorities have been promised thier needs will be placed above those of the whole, even those who broke the law to enter illegally. It takes a total lack of understanding the meaning of the word 'fscism' or a lot of mental gymnastics and denial not to see Kamal's true colors.

Yep you nailed that one exactly. They are totalitarian to the core. Even RFK jr said they are totalitarian and not any more the party of his dad and uncle.

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThinkinCap

Lol. It's not just "Leftists" - millions of Americans do not believe that women's bodily rights should be put in jeopardy. It is one of the biggest issues. Project 2025 has been poorly addressed by the Right, if anything swept under the rug or minimized entirely. If they want to persuade voters, they need to properly renounce P2025 as, once again, many Americans view it as a threat to women's rights for body autonomy.

Trump has done horrific job at stating his case on abortion, using the same line that "they're aborting babies weeks prior to birth" which is an extremely small scenario that *nobody* supports apart from a few psychopaths. Nobody on the Left is demanding killing 8 month old unborn babies as a right. This trope that Trump continues to repeat seriously damages his credibility.

I am voting for Trump, before yall jump down my throat for my comment. Just trying to explain to yall how severely damaging this 'little issue' actually is. Under Trump's watch, Roe v. Wade was allowed to be overturned. While you can agree or disagree with this advent, compounding something such as Project 2025 and Christian fundamentalism power consolidation is more than enough to spawn millions of 'Never Trumpers'.

How do you know these aborting babies just weeks prior to birth is an extremely small scenario that nobody supports? If nobody supports it then why did governor Northman make the announcement he did about keeping babies “comfortable” till the mom and doctor decide what to do ???? He was talking about murdering the late term babies after they cone out of the womb. That is what is known as infanticide.
Here’s the quote
www.cnn.com...

“[Third trimester abortions are] done in cases where there may be severe deformities. There may be a fetus that’s nonviable. So in this particular example, if a mother is in labor, I can tell you exactly what would happen,” Northam, a pediatric neurosurgeon, told Washington radio station WTOP. “The infant would be delivered. The infant would be kept comfortable. The infant would be resuscitated if that’s what the mother and the family desired. And then a discussion would ensue between the physicians and the mother.”

I believe that Trump does not want to make abortion the big feature of this election. It is truly a sad commentary on our society when the right to terminate a late term baby becomes the centerpiece of an entire political party’s campaign (that is other than bashing Trump his family and everyone who believes in his ability and desire to fix all the craziness the career politicians have created or at least allowed.
Trump himself is not responsible for the overturning of roe v wade. Last I checked that was a Supreme Court decision. The thing about Christianity that seculars hate so much is the awareness of the soul ensouling the fetus, and even major abortion advocates and doctors and priests all know the baby is alive. This is why they convince people that “viability” outside the womb is the test, because ultimately they know that premies may not survive before they are developed enough. That’s the point that they are alive during gestation all the way.
Think about how even the Roman church de used to Anathematize Origen for teaching a doctrine of the “pre-existence of the soul.”
Deep down everybody knows the truth for Gods Lawis written in our hearts
rsc.byu.edu...#:~:text=Through%20the%20prophet%20Jeremiah%2C%20the,(Jeremiah%2 031%3A33).

Through the prophet Jeremiah, the Lord declared, “This shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; . . . I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people” (Jeremiah 31:33).

The Democrats know that this is a pivotal issue for women, and they can just lie their way through everything while promoting Agenda 21/2030 and all the deep state depopulation agendas and abortion is part of that. They really coujd care less about people’s rights as we see how truly totalitarian they actually are.

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Hints the true perpetrators of Project 2025 are a mystery . Hints why I put this in the 'Political Conspiracy Forum ' and my theory Project 2025 is a left Psyop.

Back to your original thesis.

The Left did not set up the Heritage Foundation, or staff it, or fund it.
The Names of the authors are not secret, nor the various clubs, and/or organizations with input.

The left is merely pointing out that the thing Project 2025 is a very powerfully backed blueprint for Executive Branch re-organization. It's like sometimes news people don't make the news, they report it.

A couple of weeks ago I was looking up Leonard Leo's vast connections and the way he shifts and concentrates funding for super pacs. He is actually into funding many of the various groups with input on Project 2025.

Who’s behind Project 2025? We dug deep to find out. It’s Leonard Leo, the wealthy neo-conservative Catholic puppet master. Leo has funded 60 of over 80 Project 2025 initial advisory groups, including over half the Advisory Board in 2022, using hard-to-track dark money.

Leo's world is a tight knit, overlapping network of friends, Christian Right activists, and GOP lawyers at The Heritage Foundation, the Federalist Society, Congress, and, unexpectedly, the Catholic sect Opus Dei. While Project 2025 represents a roadmap for autocracy – a future theocracy - it’s definitely a Leocracy.

Follow the Dark Money

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 05:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogani

It's a free country.

But a wiser person would trust their eyes and ears over waiting for a confession from a known liar.

"Sharp as a tack."

A wise person at lies tries to heed their own advice......

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Sigh. The selfie photo is altered. The Real photo is posted on this thread. The claim of taking all the patents is false. Again posted in this thread. She was speaking about pharmaceutical companies charging more than the world wide price and the Bayh-Doyle Act. Not about seizing private companies patents.

Not sure if people just do not read, or do read it, but just prefer to ignore it. But again the true info is posted and linked in the thread.

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

People know when you are trying to minimize or obfuscate what she said.

"I have the will to do it."

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 07:37 AM
link   

I believe that Trump does not want to make abortion the big feature of this election. It is truly a sad commentary on our society when the right to terminate a late term baby becomes the centerpiece of an entire political party’s campaign

a reply to: EyeoftheHurricane

Well said! Bottom line is abortion is not and never was enumerated in the US Constitution-abortion is not a right, congress could never come to an agreement on a bill so now it is with the states hands where the people can vote on it, like they do in a democracy-Government by the people, exercised either directly or through elected representatives.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join