It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Project 2025 Psyop .

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

You say that you've provided information.

Yet all you've managed to actually do is post articles that mirror your hair on fire fear. But like the information you've provided, it's light on facts and attribution.....

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

Cute. Actually no. I've certainly provided a lot of the information as it relates to the OP.

Interesting or maybe more like expected that, your communism claim on a 44 year old act is a huge reach and that you claim I'm deflecting from the OP, when my response is to multiple people who deflected from the OP by posting an edited clip and making the false claim.
I do understand you would much prefer the false info stays as is.

🤣

That video shows Harris saying(“I have the will”) that she will use a law, in a manner not intended by that law, to take intellectual property(patents) away from from private companies in a guise to lower prices.
That’s communist and against that the very law she wants to use.

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

There's roughly 1800 "mega churches" across the US, and that doesn't count all the evangelical pockets scattered around.
The "fire and brimstone" has evolved over time, most fundamentalists are staunch zionists, which is an apocalyptic movement within the Christian world.

If you think Christian nationalism is gone, you're very mistaken. It has grown into a whole new beast.

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

There's roughly 1800 "mega churches" across the US, and that doesn't count all the evangelical pockets scattered around.
The "fire and brimstone" has evolved over time, most fundamentalists are staunch zionists, which is an apocalyptic movement within the Christian world.

If you think Christian nationalism is gone, you're very mistaken. It has grown into a whole new beast.

I see , So religion is your button .

Two main things that drive a person to the Left . Religion and Abortion .

How many Abortion Clinics are " Scattered" across America ?

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Pointing out things isn't a button. It's the truth. The heritage foundation is openly a Christian foundation, that has ties to the Christian nationalist movement.

It's become political. Hence the project 2025.
You don't need to debate or defend anything, it's in the open.

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 11:56 AM
link   

I looked up Cui Bono because I'm not a Latin reader or a courtroom junky. According to Wikipedia en.wikipedia.org - Cui_bono

"Cui bono? (Classical Latin: [kui̯ ˈbɔnoː]), in English "to whom is it a benefit?", is a Latin phrase about identifying crime suspects. It depends on the fact that crimes are often committed to benefit their perpetrators, especially financially."

There is no crime in people getting together and writing a plan. It is beyond my pay scale to determine if the Project 2025 document is a criminal conspiracy. But it is obviously not a crime for people to read it and discuss it.

What seems "bad" (non-technical legal term) would be for someone to produce a document, then someone else to claim it was produced by someone else. That wouldn't exactly be Plagiarism, but sort of misrepresenting authorship nonetheless.

Words like Perjury come to mind. But we aren't under oath. False testimony may apply, but then again, it's only a strong implication being put out there in your thesis.

As for who would benefit if the plan were to be activated: People who agree with what is written in the plan. As I read portions of the document I can see that millions of U.S. citizens would think it is a good plan.

The danger to democracy, in my mind, is that the plan is set to be a permanent or semi-permanent solution, meaning it would be very difficult to claw back from it when it is discovered to not be an improvement to Freedom, Liberty, and general well being of the various cultures and sub-cultures that make up the American people.

edit on 25-8-2024 by FullHeathen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Pointing out things isn't a button. It's the truth. The heritage foundation is openly a Christian foundation, that has ties to the Christian nationalist movement.

Of course it's a Button . " Openly Christian " is that a bad thing ? Lots of Companies are openly Woke supporters of LGBTQ+++ ..... and so what ?

you're not mentioning that , you're hung up on Religion .

Barack Obama claimed to be a Christian in 2008 when he ran for POTUS .... Why ? because it was politically convenient .

Would he make the same Claims now in 2024 if he Ran again ? Of course not and why not ? Because Christian Foundations do not have the same power they once did that's why .

" We don't push God on you and We don't mind you aborting babies " That is the Democrat party in a Nut Shell .

" We Push God on you and We Don't want you aborting babies " That is Project 2025 in a Nut Shell .

Is any of this making sense yet ?

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Christian nationalism the old new buggyman.

edit on 25-8-2024 by Dandandat3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 11:58 AM
link   

You never know, there could be other images?

edit on 25-8-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 12:10 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

They call us weird......

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 12:40 PM
link   

I mean... there's a thing called separation of church and state.

No one is saying it being a Christian foundation is a bad thing. It's how it has, and is constantly trying to nudge its way into politics.

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 12:45 PM
link   

I mean... there's a thing called separation of church and state.

No one is saying it being a Christian foundation is a bad thing. It's how it has, and is constantly trying to nudge its way into politics.

They would have to prove The Separation violation(s) would be establishing religion as law. 😊

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

Cute. Actually no. I've certainly provided a lot of the information as it relates to the OP.

Interesting or maybe more like expected that, your communism claim on a 44 year old act is a huge reach and that you claim I'm deflecting from the OP, when my response is to multiple people who deflected from the OP by posting an edited clip and making the false claim.
I do understand you would much prefer the false info stays as is.

🤣

That video shows Harris saying(“I have the will”) that she will use a law, in a manner not intended by that law, to take intellectual property(patents) away from from private companies in a guise to lower prices.
That’s communist and against that the very law she wants to use.

The snipped video shows that. I provided a link that informs you that she was speaking about insulin prices and specifically states a pharmaceutical company that would fall under the Bayh-Dole Act.

And this specific situation was in 2020. Since then insulin prices have been reduced without needing to use the Act.

Again, insist it's for all private companies all you want. Choose to believe the snipped video. That's your choice. However you can't keep claiming the false claim is true.

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Hence why it's not about federal breakdown.
They want states rights to be the driving force of their movement.

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Now the Democrats are trying to say that the woman's life can be at stake because she is psychologically unstable

And that's why full term abortion has been legalized in seven states so far.
Abortion activists are happy to pay up to $5,000 for a woman to travel to a state that will abort her fetus, no questions asked.

Maybe the law should include mandatory sterilizations for women who eagerly embrace ending the circle of life.

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 01:13 PM
link   

What is the false claim please, quote it....

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 01:29 PM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen

Hence why it's not about federal breakdown.
They want states rights to be the driving force of their movement.

So, you're triggered by religion and States Rights.

What other constitutional rights do you find problematic comrade?

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 01:33 PM
link   

And this specific situation was in 2020.

US sets policy to seize patents of government-funded drugs if price deemed too high
December 7, 2023
www.reuters.com...

I provided a link that informs you that she was speaking about insulin prices and specifically states a pharmaceutical company that would fall under the Bayh-Dole Act.

The Bayh Dole act does no such thing.
Harris wants to control prices by using this law, which is not for that and has zero to do with that.

Don’t take my word for it though.
Here’s what Senator Bayh and Senator Dole have to say about it….

“Bayh-Dole did not intend that government set prices on resulting products. The law makes no reference to a reasonable price that should be dictated by the government. This omission was intentional; the primary purpose of the act was to entice the private sector to seek public-private research collaboration rather than focusing on its own proprietary research.

The article also mischaracterized the rights retained by the government under Bayh-Dole. The ability of the government to revoke a license granted under the act is not contingent on the pricing of a resulting product or tied to the profitability of a company that has commercialized a product that results in part from government-funded research. The law instructs the government to revoke such licenses only when the private industry collaborator has not successfully commercialized the invention as a product.”
April 20, 2002
www.washingtonpost.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Moon68

If that's how you're reading it then I'm not one being triggered here. The last time a culture war was pushed by a large group of people it lead to civil war.

Wasn't it the president of the heritage foundation himself who said that "The Second American Revolution will remain bloodless if the Left allows it to be".

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join