It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Project 2025 Psyop .

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: asabuvsobelow
So the people who call themselves conservatives put the project together to benefit the left, because you say so?

OK.

It's not because I say so . 120 reply's to this OP of people debating the point .

All I did was light the Fire of what people were already thinking .

Politics is a complicated convoluted corrupt game .

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 05:48 PM
link   
That would imply that both sides are working together.

Damned if you do and damned if you don't, that is why I don't buy either side's BS.

What I found flawed in your OP is that you insisted that Trump doesn't know about it or who put it together.

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: BingoMcGoof

They know everything you guys are telling them in this thread. They know of the book, and they know of all the staff and the connections, they know of the secret video of the author... they've seen it all.

That is why this thread exists... because they've seen it all, and reading it and watching it all is lingering in their minds, the way truth often does.

Like the Project 2025 author said himself, Trump will deny his connection to Project 2025 ten times from now until the election, but that doesn't mean anything. They have his explicit support.

Personally, I think it would be far more beneficial for the republicans, if this is truly what they all want, to just own it and see how many votes they can get in support of that. But their denials tell me that they are aware this political platform is a fascist's wet dream, and that the majority of the US is not on board with it. Not even close. So they will keep denying it, although no one believes it any more, but will continue propagating the plans from the shadows.

You made your bed, now lie in it. The rest of us are just going to keep talking about it through the election.

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

I don't know how much his businesses made while he was in office, whether it was more or less than he did outside of office. I know that there are reports of how he guided outside business into his own cofferes but I can't point them out specifically. Or exactly the huge profits his daughter and son in law wrangled into the family in overseas business dealings. However it wouldbe remiss to assume that they did not seeing as you also point out the number of other politicians that have made good money from their time in offices.

But a con man of his stature need not be in search of monetary spoils alone. There is for a narrcissit such as him to seek the fame and well along with the sense of control he would have.

But when I say con man, I also mean it in a general sense. See I think very lowly of marketers and advertisers and those who build up a product in image well beyond it's true value or worth. And that is what Trump does, over values everything almost with every word out of his mouth. The best, the best ever, the only one, like no one has ever seen, in the history of the word etc.

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogani

You made your bed, now lie in it. The rest of us are just going to keep talking about it through the election.

And aside from this post and the other one you made, you'll be the only one beating a dead horse.

The only legs it has on this site is the ones you give it.🤷🏻

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Did you bother to check the Project 2025 site?

It is a product of the Heritage Foundation. Here is a vid of Trump The Heritage Foundation's 2017 President's Club Meeting but he doesn't know who they are? Right.

The op is gas lighting us, as is trump!

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: rigel4

The op is gas lighting us

Us ?

Do tell me what it is you mean by that ' US ' ?

How am I gaslighting ' us' ?

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogani

Personally, I think it would be far more beneficial for the republicans, if this is truly what they all want, to just own it and see how many votes they can get in support of that. But their denials tell me that they are aware this political platform is a fascist's wet dream, and that the majority of the US is not on board with it. Not even close. So they will keep denying it, although no one believes it any more, but will continue propagating the plans from the shadows.

your Depravity and Hypocrisy knows no bounds .

Please perhaps you could talk with Kamala about owning up to her true Ideals and tell her to drop the Moderate act it's quite nauseating .

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 06:09 PM
link   

It's Party Politics that is our problem,and worse, Two Party Politics. It should come as no surprise though,we humans have been tribal and herdish for all of our existence. We have depended upon those around us for our security from the wilds and that tribalism is long bred. If we had a dozen parties I think we would be broken into twelve tribes. But now we have two and there we have it. It's only one step away vrom Big Brother Politics and it's my opinion that that is just around the corner.

It seems you and I agreemore than we disagree, Bingo, though I would say Party Politics is the front for the real problem: campaign money. The one with the biggest coffer nearly always gets the crown;Trump was an anomally because nobody took him seriously.

Small dontaions come from those likely to vote and the Trump campaign fund received over $100 million more than Biden, which has since been bequethed to Kamala. The next two months are going to be like a rollercoaster, I think.

Thanks for sharing your perspective in such a respectfull way, Bingo; I enjot hearing your thoughts and where you're coming from.

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Funny that Trump is being accused of being a fascist when it's Harris that is threatening to take over companies that go against her desires, even to the point of confiscating their patents.
Her running mate is no better; authorizing LEO to shoot anyone sitting on their front porch during Covid lockdowns with paintball guns.

People tend to throw around buzz words without having any idea of what they mean.

fascism
/făsh′ĭz″əm/
noun
A system of government marked by centralization of authority under a dictator, a capitalist economy subject to stringent governmental controls, violent suppression of the opposition, and typically a policy of belligerent nationalism and racism.
A political philosophy or movement based on or advocating such a system of government.
Oppressive, dictatorial control.

Minorities have been promised thier needs will be placed above those of the whole, even those who broke the law to enter illegally. It takes a total lack of understanding the meaning of the word 'fscism' or a lot of mental gymnastics and denial not to see Kamal's true colors.

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 06:34 PM
link   

If you had any integrity, what you say may just matter.

...may.

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 06:34 PM
link   
What are you talking about? It's very public information who is behind it, and it's not tHe LeFt.

Clownald tRump acts like he doesn't know about it, but he's lying. His name is mentioned 311 times in it.

The likely scenario if Trump does win (doubt it), is he doesn't make it 4 years, and we get Vance. Vance would 100% back every word in those pages, and try to bring it to reality.

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Euronymous2625

If you aren't worried he's going to make it then why is everyone here setting their hair on fire over this?

Talking out of both sides of your mouth isn't a good look, plus you're not even very good at it.

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp
If you aren't worried he's going to make it then why is everyone here setting their hair on fire over this?

Talking out of both sides of your mouth isn't a good look, plus you're not even very good at it.

I repeat, if he doesn't make it, we get Vance. Vance is a lunatic. Even moreso than Trump. And my hair is fine, thank you.

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 06:51 PM
link   

So the people who call themselves conservatives put the project together to benefit the left, because you say so?

OK.

You'd have to prove they aren't Leftist implants working on a covert operation. Some of the ideas they present do seem a little wild like something Leftist agents would emphasize to the extreme ends of burdens. Just compare to some of the known Leftist ass backwards tactics Democrats are using to extreme maximums. 😊

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Euronymous2625

I repeat, if he doesn't make it, we get Vance. Vance is a lunatic. Even moreso than Trump. And my hair is fine, thank you.

Like I said, you're not very good at this

Maybe just try to not lie?

The likely scenario if Trump does win (doubt it)

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ksihkahe
The Heritage foundation is a US based group representing the interests of a bunch of actual citizens of the US, whether you like those citizens or not.

Don't feel one way or another about them.

Now do WEF...

Why everyone knows they are rich A-holes trying to mold world policy.

You don't become a self-appointed fact-checker "correcting the record" on behalf of WEF, Gates, the WHO, the FDA, and the CDC, if you aren't ideologically aligned with the US and EU lefties.

It isn't on their behalf, it is what I see people misinterpret about certain data involving them.

You can self-identity as "not a lefty", but your posts reveal a severe case of ideological dysphoria.

To you maybe, but that is your problem.

edit on 24-8-2024 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
You'd have to prove they aren't Leftist implants working on a covert operation.

Right, because nobody checked the content before publishing.

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Maybe just try to not lie?

The likely scenario if Trump does win (doubt it)

I'll type really slowly for you, so you can try and understand.

I doubt tRump will win, but if he does, it is likely that he won't make it through his 4 years, and we get his vice president. His vice president is a lunatic named J.D. Vance.

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 07:05 PM
link   

That is why this thread exists... because they've seen it all, and reading it and watching it all is lingering in their minds, the way truth often does.

There has been such a build up of hatred for the ''enemy'', that chimera of villainy they see as the ''left''. To admit or even consider that ''their side'' is equal to or possibly worse is, I think, next to impossible.

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join