It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Project 2025 Psyop .

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Euronymous2625

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp
Maybe just try to not lie?

The likely scenario if Trump does win (doubt it)

I'll type really slowly for you, so you can try and understand.

I doubt tRump will win, but if he does, it is likely that he won't make it through his 4 years, and we get his vice president. His vice president is a lunatic named J.D. Vance.

If liberals think Vance is a lunatic, that's a huge positive. Hopefully they feel in their hearts that Trump is one also.

This will keep them from asking for shi't and wanting to "meet in the middle" next year.

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: BingoMcGoof
a reply to: Mahogani

That is why this thread exists... because they've seen it all, and reading it and watching it all is lingering in their minds, the way truth often does.

There has been such a build up of hatred for the ''enemy'', that chimera of villainy they see as the ''left''. To admit or even consider that ''their side'' is equal to or possibly worse is, I think, next to impossible.

My "side" didn't just install a candidate that no one voted for or gaslit the nation on the mental health of the president.....

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Euronymous2625

Maybe just try to not lie?

The likely scenario if Trump does win (doubt it)

I'll type really slowly for you, so you can try and understand.

I doubt tRump will win, but if he does, it is likely that he won't make it through his 4 years, and we get his vice president. His vice president is a lunatic named J.D. Vance.

You're awful fearful for a "doubt."

And yes, please type slower because y'all went from "weird" to lunatic real quick.....

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: lilzazz
It's like the GOP WANTS to lose by handing the dembs Project 2025 on a silver platter.

Wow, you made it halfway there and then...

DERP

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Lunatics got him elected once. It's possible they can do it again, but I doubt it. There is a slight chance I'll get in an accident and die on my way to work tomorrow. I doubt it will happen, but it is a fear of mine.

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Campaign money, yes. Decades ago there was very little ''press'' reporting on how much money controlled the elections, it was impolite, improper and I suspect now part of the subterfuge practiced by the developing corporate press to keep that aspect from the public and believing it was all about citizen's free will and power.

But slowly, as it began to become more common knowledge, the press began to use that knowledge and advertise the fact by pointing to how election coffers were filling up as if the size of those coffers reflected the will of the people.

Elections should be free. Free exposure. Free press and media. Free town meetings and gatherings. Damn, I'm still so idealistic, what a shame huh?

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 07:21 PM
link   
The CCP handers of Joe Biden are no longer concerned about keeping their motivations secret.

"They" are proud to show that Harris and Walz are their puppets.

Look at this brief clip of them addressing a class of Communists of America, in Arizona.

Here: gettr.com...

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: lilzazz

Delayed double 🤷

edit on 8 24 2024 by underpass61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

My "side" didn't just install a candidate that no one voted for or gaslit the nation on the mental health of the president.....

And I agree completely. I would, had I any say about it, have done it differently.

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Lunatics got him elected once. It's possible they can do it again, but I doubt it. There is a slight chance I'll get in an accident and die on my way to work tomorrow. I doubt it will happen, but it is a fear of mine.

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: VariedcodeSole

The only legs it has on this site is the ones you give it.🤷🏻

Thank you Cpt. Obvious, but I am keenly aware that nobody here would be talking about it, if a couple of us didn't. That's why it's called an echo chamber.

But some time ago, we used to have a motto here on ATS -- it was Deny Ignorance.

Bringing new information into an echo chamber, that otherwise would not be seen or discussed, is called denying ignorance.

Happy to do my part.

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogani
But some time ago, we used to have a motto here on ATS -- it was Deny Ignorance.

Then Trump and COVID happened.

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Euronymous2625

Clownald tRump acts like he doesn't know about it, but he's lying. His name is mentioned 311 times in it.

Trump’s name is mentioned zero times in project 2025’s over 900 pages.

If you’ve found his name in it anywhere then you would post it.
Now’s your chance.
As they say, put up or shut up.

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

"Trump" is mentioned 312 times in the Project 2025, Mandate for Leadership document.

static.project2025.org...

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogani

originally posted by: VariedcodeSole

The only legs it has on this site is the ones you give it.🤷🏻

Thank you Cpt. Obvious, but I am keenly aware that nobody here would be talking about it, if a couple of us didn't. That's why it's called an echo chamber.

Bringing new information into an echo chamber, that otherwise would not be seen or discussed, is called denying ignorance.

Happy to do my part.

It's an echo chamber because it's a topic only popular to you and a few others??

That escalated quickly.

Bringing new disinformation into your perceived "echo chamber" is actually your forte. The feeds are replete with utter tripe masquerading as "new information".

I'm glad you're proud of yourself.

edit on 24-8-2024 by VariedcodeSole because: eta

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion
Trump’s name is mentioned zero times in project 2025’s over 900 pages.

LOL, stop lying!

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

So Trump is mentioned solely in the context of some those people’s prior employment.

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion
So Trump is mentioned solely in the context of some those people’s prior employment.

Over 300 times.

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

I circled the first mention of Trump's name, so you could see the address bar and the search in document window. That one was number 1 out of 312.

You can go click on the link and run a word search yourself, if you don't believe me.

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

It's looking like a setup more than ever!!!!

🤣

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join